Browse through our listing of talents and at the same time post job openings.
Register now for free!
Date of Clearance Adjudication:
October 31, 2008
November 13, 2012 – Open
Expiration Date – April 08, 2015
English – Speaking: Native, Reading: Basic, Writing: Basic
Stateside – Florida,
Overseas – Prefers not to deploy,
Highlight Write Up:
Over ten years experience as an all-source analyst, with assignments ranging from political-military analyst with US AFRICOM and US EUCOM, counterterrorism analyst with the 75th Ranger Regiment, DIA, and Lockheed Martin, and counterintelligence with PAE. Experience on multiple levels in deployed environments covering Iraq, Afghanistan, Turkey and Uganda. Skilled in analyzing and reporting on high value targets and coordinating those results with USCENTCOM, national level agencies and foreign partners. Military Awards: Army Commendation Medal, Army Achievement Medal, Army Good Conduct Medal, Army Service Ribbon, Joint Service Achievement Medal, National Defense Service Medal, NCO Professional Development Ribbon, Overseas Ribbon, Afghanistan Campaign Medal, Iraq Campaign Medal, Global War on Terrorism Expeditionary Medal, Global War on Terrorism Service Medal.
Iraq – Duration: 24 Months
Afghanistan – Duration: 3 months
Uganda – Duration: 6 months
Turkey – Duration: 3 months
United Kingdom (AFRICOM) – Duration: 4 years
Position Write Up:
Number of months in position – 10
MorganFranklin Corporation, US Central Command, Tampa, FLVetting Analyst
- Provide support to entities forward by researching foreign companies seeking government funding for contract employment within Afghanistan.
- Average two – four companies vetted per week in support of the contract.
Number of months in position – 10
PAE, Baghdad, Iraq
- Serve as the Iranian Strategic Planner on the Operations Support Element responsible for tracking Iranian Intelligence actions inside of Iraq. Briefed all new incoming intelligence and field agent personnel on the Iranian Intelligence target set.
- Utilize numerous intelligence databases to conduct research to provide analytical support to Field Agents for future and on-going operations. Authored and submitted several Intelligence Packages driving future operations.
- Regularly met and coordinated with CENTCOM J2X and Inspired Nomad teams to discuss operational support issues.
Number of months in position – 9
Lockheed Martin, US Central Command, Tampa, FL
- Served as the primary CT analyst responsible for tracking al-Qaida in Iraq’s (AQI) online media apparatus as well as AQI’s media entities and members in Iraq. Routinely disrupted terrorist media distribution efforts and was successful in forcing extremists to utilize alternative propaganda tools.
- Regularly briefed specific terrorist highlights as they arose to both the CENTCOM J2 and CENTCOM CG.
- Developed and implemented analytical production in a fast-paced, multi-target environment, crafting timely CT products as they related to current events.
- Authored and reviewed analytical products developed by both a newly formed CENTCOM Cyber/Media team covering all COCOMs, as well as external intelligence cells who focused on the AQI target set.
- Established and maintained communication and cooperation with intelligence community and partner nation intelligence units on low density high threat problem sets.
Number of months in position – 10
DIA, IKD-Molesworth, US AFRICOM, UK
- GS-12 (PB03) CT Analyst for DIA; served as leading CT Foreign Fighter Analyst responsible for tracking multiple HVI targets in two turbulent AORs; AFRICOM and CENTCOM.
- Expert in pattern of life analysis, terrorist profiling, and social network analysis using tools such as Analyst Notebook. Provided daily battle update assessments, in depth analysis briefings to field level leadership and on VTCs to the IC, and worked closely with CENTCOM and EUCOM to continuously capture valuable data, which tracked and monitored terrorist movements and activities.
- Provided host nation support and information which enabled those countries to capture terrorist identities who were attempting to cross or had crossed into the EUCOM AOR.
- Developed and implemented analytical production in fast-paced, multi-target environment, crafting timely CT products according to current events and was charged with the responsibility to edit the work of junior analysts.
- Provided quality and timely feedback to collectors in order to refine collection efforts and answer intelligence gaps.
Number of months in position – 42
USArmy, Joint Analysis Center, RAF Molesworth, UK
- US EUCOM & US AFRICOM, Served as Intelligence Analyst responsible for tracking eight SSA countries as well as sub-regional issues in support of US and Allied Nation requirements from Feb. 07 – Dec. 08.
- Conducted research and analysis to produce and disseminate intelligence information which further provided in depth analysis of imagery; political-military capabilities; medical intelligence and counterintelligence activities.
- Deployed to Kampala, Uganda from Aug. 06 – Feb. 07; US Embassy duty serving as the lead analyst in support of targeting Tier II terrorist members; conducted daily face-to-face meetings with host nation military leadership.
- US EUCOM, Served as the Collection Manager for airborne imagery collection from Jun. 05 – Jul. 06; analyzed, produced and coordinated 74 airborne imagery nominations in support of Operation Enduring Freedom (OEF), solely responsible for all airborne IMINT requirements into the Planning Tool for Resource Integration, Synchronization and Management (PRISM) error free, requirements included 50 countries with over 300 targets.
- Tracked foreign military movements, weapons, and operations of several different countries in the AOR, which resulted in the capture or neutralization of several key terrorist group leaders.
- Provided analytical support and products to help third party countries to counter terrorist activities in and on their borders.
Number of months in position – 37
USArmy, 75th Ranger Regiment, Fort Benning, GA
- Deployed to Iraq three times in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom and once to Afghanistan in support of Operation Enduring Freedom as an all source and CT analyst Conducted research and analysis to produce and disseminate intelligence information which further provided in depth analysis of imagery; political-military capabilities; medical intelligence and counterintelligence activities.
- Provided briefings to higher level chain of command, as well as to teams conducting operations. In doing so, routinely built intelligence products to support ongoing target operations.
- Provided analytical support to interrogators, both during interrogations as well as post interrogation follow up.
- Conducted multi-level database research on NIPRNET, SIPRNET, and JWICS (M3, Pathfinder, Analyst Notebook, Falcon View, C2PC) analyzing information daily from all intelligence facets.
- Organized and compiled data in response to assigned tasking, created and maintained data files, and conducted searches to provide information in support of counter terrorism operations.
- Established and managed intelligence collection requirements for CENTCOM.
- Conducted all source research and analysis and maintained historical databases to produce intelligence products and briefings on foreign military forces operating within the CENTCOM AOR.
Skills Write Up:
- Analyst Notebook Training (2 weeks)
- Advanced Critical Thinking – Statistical Analysis (7 hours)
- Personality and Network Analysis Course (40 hours)
- Counterintelligence Analytic Methodologies Course (32 hours)
- Critical Thinking and Structured Analysis Course (72 hours)
- CTAVRS (70 hours)
- Fundamentals Proton & Advanced Proton (24 hours)
- DIA’s Tomorrow’s Intelligence Professionals (5 weeks)
- Sub-Saharan Africa Seminar (35 hours)
- Introduction to Collection Management Course – DIA (35 hours)
- Understanding Islam Seminar (35 hours)
- Requirements Management System (RMS) – NGA/Bethesda (70 hours)
- Intelink, Intel Writing, Multimedia Message Management, HighPoint, and HOT-R (35 hours)
- Primary Leadership Development Course (4 weeks)
- Advanced Individual Training (AIT), Military Intelligence career management (16 weeks).
Education Write Up:
Currently Pursuing BA – Est. Complete Fall 2013
Major: BA Science
Colorado Tech University – Online
To find out more about Green Beret Foundation, or its programs and services, please visit www.greenberetfoundation.org.
Please contact us for now if you need to.
Basic: Post your positions thru our Candidate searchable "Position Builder" which includes your company contact information. With over 10,000 views a month, this maximizes your position requirement exposure to not only our highly qualified candidates but the entire SOF community and beyond. Initial posting exposure reaches an average of 40,000 people in the DoD, and Inter Agency with the highest exposure being over 70,000 and growing.
Basic Service: $50 per month
Premium Service: This service includes posting your positions and having BEYOND SOF staff assists in the vetting and selection process. This also includes a 30 day early termination refund or 90 day replacement. We tailor a service agreement that aligns with your business model and company strategy. Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Working with BEYOND SOF allows you access to our selective network of both US and International clients. Our focus is primarily new contract opportunities to formulate new enduring forms of revenue for our clients. Contact us to learn more at email@example.com
Up through NSA cleared. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For companies looking to streamline systems, better enable their human capital, expand ROI, buy small companies with niche capabilities that enhance overall strategy, or sell of divisions that will enable focusing on new directions. Contact us at email@example.com
Rapid Acquisition: Full spectrum.
We start with finding the funding first, then tailoring the solution within those constraints/enablers to offer the full turn-key solution. Let us move your product/service in both CONUS and International arenas...firstname.lastname@example.org