Browse through our listing of talents and at the same time post job openings.
Register now for free!
A 10 year background in the most extreme Hi-Tech environments ranging from a civil engineering degree at Ohio State, Communications expert as a US Navy SEAL and current work in the Department of Defense industry uniquely qualifies me for a high stress, results oriented career.
Xeeto, Inc Special Operations Command South – Homestead ARB, FL Feb 2011 – Present
• Serve as Current Operations officer for Special Operations Command South (SOCSOUTH) supervising the command’s communications and information dissemination between external organizations and SOCSOUTH and monitoring SOCSOUTH daily activities and deployed Special Operations Forces in theater, utilizing Secret Internet Protocol Router Network (SIPRNet) and Non-secure Internet Protocol Router Network (NIPRNet). Provide emergency command and control, initial response to crises and appropriate notifications of potential and current events and operations. Actively monitor encrypted satellite communications with operational units in theater. Report daily to Southern Command utilizing Theater Security Cooperation Management Information System (TSCMIS).
Baker Concrete Company – Ft Lauderdale, FL Oct 2009 – Feb 2010
• Maintained the construction schedule and project activities for ongoing projects in downtown Miami at Marlins Baseball Stadium, 420 million dollars and Miami Dade College Student Center, 25 million dollars. Tasked on-site superintendents as well as 40 employees. Managed payroll duties for company. Conducted all supply and material orders to keep job ahead of projected schedule. Managed and maintained job progress meetings. Conducted weekly job safety updates and meetings. Monitored work flow using Primavera Software and Microsoft Excel. Had to leave due to lack of construction projects in South Florida.
U.S. Navy – Special Operations Command South, Homestead ARB FL Mar 2010 – Present
Navy SEAL First Class Petty Officer, Leading Petty Officer
• Serve as Leading Petty Officer for 21 members of detachment. Evaluate and prioritize division jobs. Maintain detailed personnel records. Assess and sustain future training and deployment schedule. NCOIC during Operation Panamax, Multinational Operational readiness exercise for South American and Central American Nations. Served as liaison officer in El Salvador during ‘Fuerzas Comando’ Exercise, a 33 nation Special Forces Competition.
U.S. Navy – Naval Special Warfare Group Two, Little Creek, VA Nov 2003 – Aug 2009
Navy SEAL Special Operator First Class
• Served as communications department head as well as lead communicator for SEAL Troop. Coordinated encrypted communications within combat theater between strike force and Tactical Operations Center (TOC). Operated as call for fire and support with aircraft for joint strike force, SEAL Team Two and 1st Ranger Battalion, in Baghdad, Iraq. Expertly taught classes in small team radio communications, satellite communications, installation of Broadband Global Area Network (BGAN) in order to send operational and intelligence reports. Maintained accountability for $2 million of inter-squad and communications equipment, and BGAN kits. Received Joint Service Achievement Medal & Iraqi Campaign Medal.
• Primary Communications Representative for high visibility maritime security detail for the President of the United States. Coordinated radio communications between federal, state, and local law enforcement agencies. Resulted in follow on POTUS protection details for the SEAL Teams.
• Researched and developed new training program for Naval Special Warfare Group Two. Implemented new equipment for the combat swimmer including: diving propulsion device and hydrographic mapping unit (HMU). Installed HMU software, integrated GPS software with unit to track courses during night operations. Conducted research for long range navigation through high traffic waterways. Taught courses as an instructor to SEAL platoons to use device and software.
• Served as Engineering Department Head during three joint combined exchange-training exercises with partnered NATO Nations & during Special Operations Group’s readiness inspection. Resulted in two Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medals.
U.S. Navy May 2002 -Nov 2003
• Completed advanced SEAL Qualification Training
• Graduated BUD/S Class 244
• Graduated United States Navy Sonar Technician – “A” School
• USCG 100 Masters Captain’s License.
• Naval Special Warfare Center: Open and Closed Circuit Diving Supervisor.
• Naval Special Warfare French Language immersion in Lyon, France.
• Mid-South Institute of Self-Defense Shooting: Combat Pistol and Rifle.
• Naval Special Warfare Communications Course.
• Norwegian School of Winter Warfare: Special Forces Winter Warfare Course.
• U.S. Army: Javelin Course.
• Israeli Combat Systems – Surveillance Counter Surveillance.
• Armor Group International Training: Advanced Tactical Driving.
• Blackwater USA: Executive Protection.
• Naval Special Warfare Center: Photographic Image Capture.
• Naval Special Warfare Center: Range Operations Safety Officer.
• U.S. Army Airborne.
Graduate Courses in Business Administration, University of Miami, Coral Gables, FL Oct 2009
• Financial Reporting and Analysis. Business Policy and Strategy. Statistics for Managerial Decision Making.
Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, Ohio State University, Columbus, OH Mar 2001
• Naval Special Warfare Foundation and UDT/SEAL Association.
• Member of South Florida Triathletes – Hammerheads
April 01, 2012 – End
Language – Speaking: Basic, Reading: Basic, Writing: Basic
Stateside – Miami, Florida,
To find out more about Green Beret Foundation, or its programs and services, please visit www.greenberetfoundation.org.
Please contact us for now if you need to.
Basic: Post your positions thru our Candidate searchable "Position Builder" which includes your company contact information. With over 10,000 views a month, this maximizes your position requirement exposure to not only our highly qualified candidates but the entire SOF community and beyond. Initial posting exposure reaches an average of 40,000 people in the DoD, and Inter Agency with the highest exposure being over 70,000 and growing.
Basic Service: $50 per month
Premium Service: This service includes posting your positions and having BEYOND SOF staff assists in the vetting and selection process. This also includes a 30 day early termination refund or 90 day replacement. We tailor a service agreement that aligns with your business model and company strategy. Contact us email@example.com
Working with BEYOND SOF allows you access to our selective network of both US and International clients. Our focus is primarily new contract opportunities to formulate new enduring forms of revenue for our clients. Contact us to learn more at firstname.lastname@example.org
Up through NSA cleared. Contact us at email@example.com
For companies looking to streamline systems, better enable their human capital, expand ROI, buy small companies with niche capabilities that enhance overall strategy, or sell of divisions that will enable focusing on new directions. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rapid Acquisition: Full spectrum.
We start with finding the funding first, then tailoring the solution within those constraints/enablers to offer the full turn-key solution. Let us move your product/service in both CONUS and International arenas...email@example.com