Date of Clearance Adjudication:
November 16, 2016
September 05, 2017 – November 15, 2017
Yes (Service Connected) – Percentage: 30
Expiration Date – N/A
N/A – Speaking: Basic, Reading: Basic, Writing: Basic
Stateside – District of Columbia, Florida, Maryland, Virginia,
Overseas – Afghanistan, Australia, Belgium, Germany,
Highlight Write Up:
Senior Intelligence Analyst and Military Veteran with a Top Secret/SCI Security Clearance and 10+ years of proven experience in the United States Army. Accomplished measurable results while leading teams of 6 in a dynamic, fast – paced environment. Possess a comprehensive background in Critical Counterintelligence, Operational Planning and Investigative Operations derived from conducting domestic and global operations in Afghanistan, Germany and Italy. Managed risk upon multiple lines to protect assets, property, and equipment valued over $1M while meeting the expectations of senior leadership. Possess extensive knowledge in counterespionage collection/analysis and security investigations. Recipient of multiple awards for outstanding performance and professionalism. Career supported by a Bachelor of Science in Liberal Arts and relevant coursework in Intelligence Operations.
– Duration: 1-4 weeks
Position Write Up:
Number of months in position – 120 months
UNITED STATES ARMY – Various Locations 2007 – Present
Senior Intelligence Master Analyst
Oversaw the Insider Threat Task Force and Counterintelligence/Counterterrorism (CI/CT) analysis departments supervising, performing and coordinating information collection management to analyze and process all summaries of concern and over 150 CI/CT screenings.
• Delivered expert analysis on 25 counterintelligence referrals to six government agencies thwarting potential counterintelligence threats to national security
• Provided essential support to the military intelligence units, National Security Agency, and Federal Bureau of Investigations through 50 data-mining research products that improved procedures to safeguard national security
• Appointed to serve as lead of the Threat Evaluation and Coordination Team due to proven ability to lead and practice effective communication resulting in 34% production increase rate
• Conducted analysis of security clearance investigative files, and authors requests for re-interview of subjects based on missing necessary information of clearance packets
Managed and developed six employees on how to incorporate non-standard intelligence focus into the counter insurgency fight by fusing intelligence products to better support the organization and increase operational readiness.
• Produced 240 daily intelligence products in support of hostile overseas operations ensuring situational awareness for senior leaders and decision makers at multiple echelons
• Executed over 200 daily intelligence briefs to intel personnel; ensured analysts interacted and agreed upon a single common operating picture
• Facilitated training as the region’s Foundry Training Manager accounting for training on DCGS-A, ARCGIS, Google Earth, Analyst Notebook, and M3/WISE for 128 intelligence analysts and support personnel
• Recognized by senior executive leadership for tactical and technical knowledge at the intelligence exercise in large scale operational exercises and training
• Directed support operations within area of responsibilities consisting of 91 countries; oversaw analysis and collection with emphasis in Human Intelligence (HUMINT), Signal Intelligence (SIGINT) and Imagery Intelligence (IMINT)
Skills Write Up:
• Surveillance Countermeasures
• Interviews and Interrogations
• Data Analysis
• Communications Security
• Training and Development
• Personnel Security Investigations
• Threat Assessments/Mitigation
• Investigative Reporting
Education Write Up:
Bachelor of Science, Liberal Arts, Excelsior College, Albany, NY – 2016
Advanced Leadership and Management Development Course, United States Army, Fort Huachuca, AZ – 2014
Intelligence Operations coursework (36 hrs), Cochise College, Sierra Vista, AZ – 2014
Please contact us for now if you need to.
Basic: Post your positions thru our Candidate searchable "Position Builder" which includes your company contact information. With over 10,000 views a month, this maximizes your position requirement exposure to not only our highly qualified candidates but the entire SOF community and beyond. Initial posting exposure reaches an average of 40,000 people in the DoD, and Inter Agency with the highest exposure being over 70,000 and growing.
Basic Service: $50 per month
Premium Service: This service includes posting your positions and having BEYOND SOF staff assists in the vetting and selection process. This also includes a 30 day early termination refund or 90 day replacement. We tailor a service agreement that aligns with your business model and company strategy. Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Working with BEYOND SOF allows you access to our selective network of both US and International clients. Our focus is primarily new contract opportunities to formulate new enduring forms of revenue for our clients. Contact us to learn more at email@example.com
Up through NSA cleared. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For companies looking to streamline systems, better enable their human capital, expand ROI, buy small companies with niche capabilities that enhance overall strategy, or sell of divisions that will enable focusing on new directions. Contact us at email@example.com
Rapid Acquisition: Full spectrum.
We start with finding the funding first, then tailoring the solution within those constraints/enablers to offer the full turn-key solution. Let us move your product/service in both CONUS and International arenas...firstname.lastname@example.org