Date of Clearance Adjudication:
May 01, 2016
May 31, 2017 – tbd
Expiration Date – March 02, 2026
English – Speaking: Native, Reading: Native, Writing: Native
Overseas – Afghanistan, Armenia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Bolivia, Bosnia Herzegovina, Brazil, Brunei, China, Croatia, Cuba, Czech Republic, Denmark, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Haiti, Hong Kong, Hungary, Indonesia, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Korea,South, Kuwait, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Netherlands, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Senegal, Serbia Montenegro, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, UK, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates,
Highlight Write Up:
Professional, people-oriented, and highly motivated Knowledge Management Engineer with over ten years of diverse IT technical experience supporting the US DoD and European NATO coalition partners Intelligence and counter-insurgency (COIN) communities. Demonstrated experience in SharePoint Analysis and application development positions in 2007/2010 and 2013 platform environments. Maintains an active TS (with SCI eligibility) clearance, desiring opportunity to continue supporting the Resolute Support mission in theatre.
Afghanistan – Duration: 6yrs
Iraq – Duration: 3yrs
South Korea – Duration: 1 year
Position Write Up:
Number of months in position – 13
CJ2/ DCOS-INT Knowledge Management, NATO Resolute Support (RS) Headquarters-Kabul, Afghanistan 2016- Present
Knowledge Engineer (KE), Unclassified Information Sharing (UIS) program
UIS KE provides knowledge management (KM) support to NATO RS/USFOR-A and partner Afghan National Defense and Security Force (ANSF) with knowledge sharing across NATO, US, Afghan Forces networks. Routine collaboration with commercial application development teams managing solution development and maintenance for intelligence analytical efforts, systems, web portals and intelligence production. Also provides support for NATO Resolute Support Mission Network Sharepoint portal.
• Site collection administrative support for unclassified Commercial Application (APAN.org RONNA site collection, PixToday.net Afghanistan) team. Front-end data management support for 64 site portal from SP2007 to SP2013 site collection and archives.
• Configure multi-application (XMPP-Chat, Adobe Connect, Proprietary language translation tool) collaborative sites for each office in organization hierarchy structure for Afghan Ministry of Interior, Ministry of Defense, Ministry of Finance organizations.
• Content management permission groups, users, site reconfiguration, etc.
• Site collection administrative to NATO RS Information & Knowledge Management (IKM) office maintaining Resolute Support (RS) SharePoint portal.
• Troubleshooting site owner & user issues. Routine site maintenance, SharePoint solution requests, other IKM Sharepoint ticket.
• Advise NATO RS Command Senior Leadership on technical solutions for digital collaboration with Afghan mission partners. Solutions for sharing classified mission data in proper unclassified environments.
Number of months in position – 9
Training & Exercise Dir (CJ7), NATO Resolute Support Headquarters –Kabul, Afghanistan 2015-2015
NATO Resolute Solute Support (RS) Advisory Network (ANET), Dynamic Personnel Management Tracker Tool. ANET allows Advisors to identify Afghan National Defense and Security Force (ANDSF) organizations and officials, provide Advisor information, track program of actions and milestones (PoAM) in order to promote vertical and horizontal collaboration. Provides a platform for senior level Strategic Advisors, Essential Function Leaders, Coordinators, as well as Advisors at the Tactical level across the Resolute Support organization the ability manage personnel and track Advisor advisory progress. In addition, if you would like some services with regards to web hosting or servers then you can visit websites such as hostiserver.com
• Customized SharePoint Designer HTML/CSS pages designs, .Net web applications and third party web parts, including an understanding of wix vs wordpress cms differences
• Utilize InfoPath forms and workflows to automating business processes
• Dynamic reporting functions
• Customized registration form function
• Customized dynamic XML data display pages
• Organization charts
• Personnel Profiles HTML page display
• The best hosting provider after looking at web hosting canada reviews
• Permission managed index and customized discoverable search list function
• Data driven web application, with permission manage functions allowing users to manage data
• Creation of SharePoint database lookup lists, normalizing data; ensuring data integrity across application.
• Develop governance plan including taxonomy guidelines, naming conventions, roles and responsibilities, metadata, approval processes, etc.
• Continuous application testing and troubleshooting, working with leadership for moving approved fixes into production.
• Performed User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and maintenance for application environment
• Manage content migration process, coordinating site roll-out plan with Senior Leadership
• Generated, distributed, and provided hands on “technique tutorials” — step-by-step guides and training sessions designed to walk users through a proven user-centered design methodology process.
Number of months in position – 20
COMISAF Advisory & Assistance Team (CAAT), NATO ISAF Headquarters –Kabul, Afghanistan
IT Business Analyst /Technical Engineer
The Information Technology Engineer manages overall activities of network and telecommunications systems planning, engineering and operations for CAAT/NATO ISAF HQ and Regional Counter-Insurgency (COIN) elements. Actively manages staff technology requirements, ensures operational security and readiness of the network infrastructure and all elements of system hardware, application, and network connectivity requirements. Works directly with senior leadership and program management staff along with other cross-functional teams to define enterprise level strategies and technical requirements as it pertains to information management across multiple DoD and NATO classified networks.
• Ensured theatre wide counter insurgency teams systems are properly managed and remain in compliance with NATO/US DoD evolving network regulatory guidance and organization specific required applications. Actively troubleshoots and resolves various user hardware and software related issues across diverse system configuration set ups for each site across theatre. Maintain relationships at each sites Network Management team to provide remote and onsite customer support when needed.
• Subject Matter Expert for NATO and US DoD network infrastructure requirements, troubleshoot and resolve all network and system outages. Install new system hardware IAW network requirements. Manage mission specific applications, collaborate with NATO/US DoD network managers to bring software online IAW with information system and security guidelines.
• Manage system and application required updates as required by NATO/US DoD network managers. Actively research and present application solutions to best support Advisor project needs.
• Establish network and system connectivity for HQ and outlying sites video teleconference (vtc) meeting systems within ISAF theatre, and OCONUS across multiple networks. Actively ensuring each site vtc system is online and reaches target audience when needed.
• Manages teams classified document-handling system SharePoint portal site. Manage user permissions, assist users with creating site content and managing data. Work directly with Knowledge Management and Web Developer ensuring document workflow systems operate correctly. Troubleshoot daily user permission, and data management issues.
• Reconfigured internal network environment to allow for installation of critically required commercial wireless network and hardware so that it meets NATO Information Security Office and HQs Security requirements. Commercial wireless network allowed access to real time information otherwise restricted from accessing over NATO/ US DoD networks. Maintain Apple desktop/laptop environment used for commercial access; troubleshoot application, connectivity and software issues as needed. Install new hardware systems, image systems, install all mission critical software. Maintain commercial SAN file server; manage permissions, backups, and application install.
• Provide system and network management support to derivative NATO partner organizations as needed, regularly providing technical and customer support to diverse teams of senior European leadership partners from various countries and organizations. Ensuring mission critical systems are properly managed and remain in compliance with NATO evolving network guidance.
Number of months in position – 10
Task Force ODIN Kandahar Aerial Reconnaissance Support Team (ARST) – Kandahar Airfield (KAF), Afghanistan
Intelligence Systems/Network Field Service Representative (FSR)
TF ODIN conducts classified ISR operations using manned and unmanned assets to Observe, Detect, Identify, and track actionable targets threats. Serves as primary technical support for Warfighter planning cells, Army and Air Force Imagery platforms.
• Maintain IP multicast network environment. Perform Tier I & II maintenance support to local Core Switch and Edge routers; local LAN devices; Taclane encryption devices. Manage NetApp filers. Unit website maintenance.
• Perform Imagery server install, maintenance, patches and updates. Provide desktop training for various imagery exploitation software, MAAs software suites; Wave satcom environment; manage DVB-RCS feeds.
• Troubleshoot and manage full motion video IP routes; quality of feed to analyst.
• On call technical support ensuring consistent access to video processing capability.
Number of months in position – 18
CJ6 Regional Network Control Center (RNCC-South/West) – Kandahar Airfield (KAF), Afghanistan
Regional Active Directory and Application Administrator
Manage the RC South region’s NIPR/SIPR/CENTRIX/GCTF networks for Strategic and Tactical network users. 15 sites across multiple networks; over 30k users and objects per network. Provide consistent support to network activity in constantly changing battle space. Manage network infrastructure supporting coalition partners and analyst ensuring consistent accessibility to FMV, PSDS2 and UVDS (unmanned vehicle delivery system) platforms.
• XMPP Openfire and Tactical Chat Server (TCS) platform and Transverse client application subject matter expert; Configure/maintain/troubleshoot virtual server environment. Providing Strategic and Tactical units’ real time communication federating across CJOA between US Forces across every region as well as Mission Secret JChat users.
• Configure/maintain Regional level Active Directory structure, user/group permissions and security policies; Group Policy Object (GPO) management configuration and maintenance for each site in region; DNS records management, DHCP scopes; manage WSUS and SCCM server updates.
• Member of team tasked with design and restructure of Regions AD structure. Reorganized each Site OU structure and security groups; created modified, applied GPO objects ensuring permissions applied correctly.
• Installation and maintenance of Virtual 2k3 and 2k8 application, domain controllers, File, Print servers; install applicable updates and patches as required to ensure systems remain in IAVA compliance. Proactively monitor systems health environment utilizing SCOM monitoring.
• Support coalition partners and analyst to access FMV, PSDS2 and UVDS (unmanned vehicle delivery system) format.
• Provide network accessibility and infrastructure support to ISR Task Force ensuring their ability to provide optimal support to war fighters’ missions.
Number of months in position – 8
US Forces- Iraq (USF-I J2) Resources and Sustainment (R&S) – Camp Slayer, Iraq
Senior Service Center Technician
Information Technology Service Center provides technical support and troubleshooting to network, server, and desktop hardware and software for 200+ member organization unit over three different networks: NIPR, SIPR, and JWICS.
• Create and modify user accounts and groups using Server 2003 Active Directory Users and Computers, troubleshoot account and profile issues, and manage user and group permissions to network resources.
• Provide troubleshooting and support to end-uses for varied intelligence community software across multiple networks.
• Troubleshoot WYSE virtual desktop thin client machines including the configuration of OS baselines for new devices.
• Troubleshoot various NIPR/SIPR/JWICS customer connectivity issues.
• Deploy approved software and updates to authorized users and groups.
• Supported the move of J2 HQs’ customers and IT infrastructure to multiple locations throughout IJOA. Ensured equipment and OS were in place when customer relocated to new facilities.
• Assisted with the stand down and building of three networks, participated in laying CAT5/CAT6 cable infrastructure for multiple networks.
• Assisted with virtual server environment being brought back online properly over each network.
• Supported team responsible for shutting down NIPR/SIPR/JWICS networks, and clearing IT infrastructure from HQ’s facility.
• Support J2 imagery analyst customers ensuring access to full motion video applications and exploitation tools (PSDS2, etc). Worked with on/off site FSR’s ensuring customers maintained consistent access to video processing capability.
Number of months in position – 24
Multi National Forces-Iraq (MNF-I)/ US Forces- Iraq(USF-I) CJ6 Knowledge Management – Camp Victory, Iraq
Knowledge Management Team Lead
• Collaborated with customer to design a new portal structure for a classified network requiring multiple Site Collection migration of three major Command portals, including sub-sites, organization specific custom web applications, all database content into a single portal reflecting new organization branding.
• Integrated Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Task Management Tool (TMT) tool along with migrating commands Tasking, RFI, and FRAGO processes from paper based to a collaborative electronic process.
• Gathered, analyzed and created all types of requirements documents for over 8 technical solution projects.
• Coordinated with Business unit Leadership helping them understand various site design considerations and best practices.
• Maintained consistent website and portal organizational structure using best practices of Information Architecture.
• Implemented enhancements and updates to improve the effectiveness of all content, design, and technology across SharePoint Farm.
• Managed User Acceptance Testing (UAT) planning, documentation, tester training including UAT completion sign-off; resulting in a reduction in UAT test cycle time upgrade through use of risk-based testing approach, lending to on-time deployment across multiple site collection.
• Working with various business units to understand the business needs and develop a strategy and implementation plan to meet their requirements.
• Provided portal users support with site customization; designed and developed custom ASP.Net Dashboard pages with dynamic data filtering, myriad workflow processes, and customized application tools.
• Designing custom site collection templates following established design principles and processes.
• Created, edited, and maintained all content on website and portal.
• business processes which leverage SharePoint tools to enhance day-to-day office functions using workflows, Info Path forms
• Built out content using SharePoint Designer, provided training for additional best practices and lessons learned for education of end users.
• Migrated, mapped, reorganized, edited, and created new permissions and user groups from WSS 3.0 sites to MOSS 2007 sites.
• Performed User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and maintenance for the SharePoint 2007 environment
• Created standard/adhoc reports via MS SQL/Access
• Provided classroom and end-user training as necessary
• Tested fixes and obtained business approvals for moving fixes into production.
• Developed and provided customer with beginner, intermediate, and advanced level SharePoint training.
Records Management Project Lead
• Lead a team of Military and Contractors tasked with standing up the first Electronic Records Management program in Combatant Command and its subordinate organizations.
• Participated in software selection process; developing electronic records management design solution.
• Assist in drafting and maintaining MNF-I Records Management policy and instructions, as well as implementing the initial records management program actions. Assist Records Officers and Clerks in proper drafting and maintaining of directorate electronic file plans.
• Train Forces and Subordinate Units in proper Records Management process and procedures.
• Installed SharePoint Business Rule-sets across MNF-I portal sites automating the collection of data into ERM software.
• Manage repository of information on MERIDIO content servers.
• Provide SharePoint portal Records Management support to Command staff. Create and manage Records Management team sites, manage user permissions, and manage site web parts on NIPR and SIPR portal.
• Provide local support to MERIDIO users; Managed help desk traffic between AOR end users and remote Help Desk staff.
Number of months in position – 12
US Central Command Records Branch CCJ6 – MacDill AFB
Records Management Project Lead
Supervised a team that facilitated the USCENTCOM Records Management Program with the collection, consolidation, and archiving of both a paper and electronic records system.
• Interpreted and analyzed statutory guidance in order to provide recommendations to Command Records Managers.
• Managed commands Staff Assistance Visit (SAV) program for Headquarters and its subordinate Component Commands including Joint/Multinational Task Forces to ensure proper records management.
• Team managed the development/implementation/configuration of the Command’s Electronic Records Management system (ERM) and Total Records and Information Management (TRIM) application.
• Team developed and implemented ERM application user training.
Business Development/Technical Recruiter
Managed staffing program for all new proposals, Task Order surges, and refilling of vacated billets.
• All positions were for candidates globally located with specialized IT and Intel experience with TS/SCI clearance.
• Worked with subcontractors on recruiting efforts and developing name recognition within Ft. Meade community.
Number of months in position – 36
Business Development/Market Analyst
Supported and marketed an 8(a) business to Federal agencies within the counter-terrorism and intelligence community.
• Supported the firms Department of Defense (DoD) Intelligence market opportunity pipeline, which resulted in winning contracts, valued at approximately $100 million over a 3-year period.
• Supported proposal managers; coordinated activities surrounding proposal processes and edited proposal documents.
Number of months in position – 7yrs 7mnths
UNITED STATES ARMY 1997-2004
Honorable Discharge E-5 from the Personnel Administration Manager, 75B MOS.
Stationed with and supported the operations of:
• US Central Command (CENTCOM) – MacDill Air Force Base, FL
• National Security Agency – Fort Meade, MD
• Defense Intelligence Agency Satellite locations – Fort Meade, MD
• Intelligence and Security Command Satellite Locations – Fort Meade, MD
• US Criminal Investigation Command HQs – Fort Belvoir, VA
• 524th Military Intelligence Battalion Seoul – Republic of South Korea
Skills Write Up:
MCSD: SharePoint Applications (in progress)
MCSD: Web Application (in progress)
MCITP: Enterprise Administrator, Server 2008
Configuring Microsoft Office SharePoint Server, 070-630
Configuring Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services 3.0, 070-631
CompTIA Security+, SY0-201
CompTIA Network+, N10-004
CompTIA Server+, SK0-002
CompTIA A+ Essentials, 220-701
CompTIA A+ Practical Application, 220-702
CompTIA Project+ 2009
CIW Web Foundations Associate
CIW Web Design Specialist
Education Write Up:
Program Management Professional, American Management Institute
10265: Developing Data Access Solutions with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
10774: Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012
10266: Programming in C# Essentials
20483: Programming in C# Advance
10263: Developing Windows Communication Foundation Solutions with Visual Studio 2010/2012
20486B: Developing ASP.NET MVC4 Web Applications
20487B: Developing Windows Azure and Web Services
20488B: Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Core Solutions
20489B: Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Advanced
jQuery in Web Development
Bootstrap Framework, Developers
WordPress Professional Design and Development
Microsoft InfoPath 2013 for Developers
Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2013 for Developers
Microsoft e-learning – Using Enterprise Portal Features of MOSS 2007
Microsoft e-learning – Using Enterprise Content Management MOSS 2007
Aivea SharePoint 2007 Architecture and Administration
NetApp Storage System Administrator
Carnegie Mellon Forensic Incident Handler training
SANS Institute Incident Handling Security 504 course
Carnegie Mellon Forensic Incident Handler training
MERIDIO Document and Records Management for Systems Administrators
MERIDIO Records Management for Records Managers
Total Records Information Management (TRIM) software
Please contact us for now if you need to.
Basic: Post your positions thru our Candidate searchable "Position Builder" which includes your company contact information. With over 10,000 views a month, this maximizes your position requirement exposure to not only our highly qualified candidates but the entire SOF community and beyond. Initial posting exposure reaches an average of 40,000 people in the DoD, and Inter Agency with the highest exposure being over 70,000 and growing.
Basic Service: $50 per month
Premium Service: This service includes posting your positions and having BEYOND SOF staff assists in the vetting and selection process. This also includes a 30 day early termination refund or 90 day replacement. We tailor a service agreement that aligns with your business model and company strategy. Contact us email@example.com
Working with BEYOND SOF allows you access to our selective network of both US and International clients. Our focus is primarily new contract opportunities to formulate new enduring forms of revenue for our clients. Contact us to learn more at firstname.lastname@example.org
Up through NSA cleared. Contact us at email@example.com
For companies looking to streamline systems, better enable their human capital, expand ROI, buy small companies with niche capabilities that enhance overall strategy, or sell of divisions that will enable focusing on new directions. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rapid Acquisition: Full spectrum.
We start with finding the funding first, then tailoring the solution within those constraints/enablers to offer the full turn-key solution. Let us move your product/service in both CONUS and International arenas...email@example.com