Date of Clearance Adjudication:
May 15, 2008
October 01, 2012 – August 15, 2015
Expiration Date – February 15, 2015
Greek – Speaking: Basic, Reading: Basic, Writing: Basic
Stateside – Virginia,
Highlight Write Up:
Mission-oriented, innovative leader with twelve years of military experience in small teams and
independent operations conducting intelligence collection. Top Secret/SCI complete, Team Intelligence
Operations Chief, with a multitude of specialized skills utilized within the Special Operations
Community. Professional, focused, small team and independent operator with a proven record of success
while in adverse conditions.
Afghanistan – Duration: 1.5 Years
Iraq – Duration: 7 Months
Turkey – Duration: 6 months
SW Asia – Duration: 3 Years
Position Write Up:
Number of months in position – 4 Years 9 Months
Team Intelligence Operations Chief
• Conducted and managed the intelligence collection efforts of a forward deployed Marine Special Operations
Team (MSOT), producing both Tactical and Strategic level intelligence for targeting and collection purposes.
• As intelligence collection manager, leveraged the use of multi-discipline intelligence assets in order to
prepare for and execute missions.
• Served as Inter-Agency liaison in order to increase efficiency in intelligence collection efforts, answer
external PIR’s and ensure proper dissemination of collected intelligence in the most expeditious manner.
• Conducted Intelligence preparation for numerous small and large-scale operations, while performing all
duties of a SOF Intelligence Operations Chief throughout two eight-month deployments to Western
• Managed three hundred and fourteen Afghan Local Police within Western Afghanistan by creating a
Standing Operating Procedure utilizing analytical software. All SOF units utilizing this software in
Afghanistan adopted this SOP.
• Oversaw the employment and supervision of a MSOT Element in direct action raids, special reconnaissance,
foreign internal defense, advanced patrolling, supporting arms, helicopter operations, airborne operations,
demolitions, initial terminal guidance, and close-quarters combat.
• Developed targets from data mining, prepared Target Intelligence Packages, leveraged collection, and then
tracked the targets through operational planning, execution and follow-on exploitation.
Number of months in position – 3 Years
Assistant Team Leader/ Team Leader/ Platoon Sergeant
• Spearheaded the operational planning for the platoon and recognized to be a force multiplier as an innovative
Platoon Sergeant in the Battalion.
• Executed myriad of mission types in the Company’s Tactical Area of Operation (TAOR).
• Developed and managed a number of sources within the TAOR for force protection purposes.
• Debriefed a cross section of ranks and levels of the chain of command debriefs for every Direct Action and
• Implemented and conducted Irregular Warfare in Al Anbar Province, Iraq, which lead to the stability of all of
Al Karmah district.
• Planned, organized and conducted numerous Direct Action, multi day urban reconnaissance and Intelligence
gathering combat patrols.
• Completed a number of formal courses including but not limited to a shooting package/Close Quarters Battle
with M4 and MEUSOC .45, demolitions training, mechanical/shotgun breaching course, combat trauma
course, combat day/night driving training, Joint Tactical Air Controller primer and Marine Corps Combatant
Number of months in position – 12 Months
• Performed all duties and responsibilities as a Team Member in Reconnaissance Indoctrination Platoon
including mission preparations, team management and gear accountability (i.e. cryptological gear, weapons,
• Conducted training in such areas as Communications, Land Navigation, Patrolling/Stalking techniques,
Intelligence gathering, Mission preparation and Debriefing.
• Completed Basic Airborne School, SERE School and Cold Weather Survival.
• Trained in fields such as Close Quarters Battle (CQB) and Radio Communications
Skills Write Up:
♦ Intelligence Collection Manager ♦ Special Recon Level II ♦ Covert Entry Specialist
♦ Top Secret / SCI (Active) ♦ Analytical Software ♦ A / V Hard and Soft Install
♦ Computer / Cellular Exploitation ♦ Advanced Intel Operator ♦ Unconventional Warfare
♦ Security/Surveillance Operations ♦ Advanced Photography ♦ Signals Intelligence
Education Write Up:
American Public University
Bachelor, Intelligence Collection
2010 – 2014 (expected)
Associate of Arts, General Studies
2000 – 2010
Gulf Coast Community College
1998 – 1999
Please register as Company to be able to access this Candidate's profile or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact us for now if you need to.
Basic: Post your positions thru our Candidate searchable "Position Builder" which includes your company contact information. With over 10,000 views a month, this maximizes your position requirement exposure to not only our highly qualified candidates but the entire SOF community and beyond. Initial posting exposure reaches an average of 40,000 people in the DoD, and Inter Agency with the highest exposure being over 70,000 and growing.
Basic Service: $50 per month
Premium Service: This service includes posting your positions and having BEYOND SOF staff assists in the vetting and selection process. This also includes a 30 day early termination refund or 90 day replacement. We tailor a service agreement that aligns with your business model and company strategy. Contact us email@example.com
Working with BEYOND SOF allows you access to our selective network of both US and International clients. Our focus is primarily new contract opportunities to formulate new enduring forms of revenue for our clients. Contact us to learn more at firstname.lastname@example.org
Up through NSA cleared. Contact us at email@example.com
For companies looking to streamline systems, better enable their human capital, expand ROI, buy small companies with niche capabilities that enhance overall strategy, or sell of divisions that will enable focusing on new directions. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rapid Acquisition: Full spectrum.
We start with finding the funding first, then tailoring the solution within those constraints/enablers to offer the full turn-key solution. Let us move your product/service in both CONUS and International arenas...email@example.com