Date of Clearance Adjudication:
April 03, 2012
September 01, 2018 – September 01, 2022
Expiration Date – March 13, 2025
French – Speaking: Basic, Reading: Basic, Writing: Basic
Stateside – North Carolina,
Overseas – Afghanistan, Iraq, Kuwait, Qatar,
Highlight Write Up:
I am an experienced managerial leader trusted by senior executives with a demonstrated history of working in the military and joint, interagency, intergovernmental, and multinational (JIIM) environment. I am known for planning and executing a wide array of missions (projects) while using my knowledge, skills, tools, and resources to achieve the stated objectives (project management) in dynamic environments. I am skilled in Emergency and Disaster Management, Complex Analysis, Operational Planning, Curriculum Development, Readiness, and Command. I am a strong leader with an active Top-Secret Security clearance. I possess a Bachelor’s of Science in Emergency and Disaster Management and a Master of Arts in Strategic Security Studies. I will complete a Graduate Certificate Program in Project Management in December 2018.
Iraq – Duration: 1 year
Morocco – Duration: 6 months
Afghanistan – Duration: 10 Months
Phillippines – Duration: 6 months
Germany – Duration: 3 Years
Position Write Up:
Number of months in position – 18
U.S. Army JFK Special Warfare Center and School, NCO Academy, Fort Bragg, NC 2017 – Present
First Sergeant (Director of Curriculum and Instruction)
• Manage Operations of a $4 million military Special Operations training facility with an annual capacity of more than 250 students; provide leadership and guidance to 10 Soldiers that comprise the instructors; maintains liaison with TRADOC, USASMA, USASOC, and USAJFKSWCS concerning Programs of Instruction (POIs), policies, initiatives and regulations.
• Analyze operational training requirements, assesses training program capabilities, and developed courses of actions to effectively execute mission requirements.
• Built impeccable internal and external professional relationships extending influence outside the NCO academy with Active and Reserve components senior leaders.
Number of months in position – 9
Civil Affairs Senior Operations Sergeant Major (Senior Operations Manager)
• Provided operational oversight of training requirements for 30 companies that supported 5 Theatre Special Operations Commands (TSOC) and over 30 Chiefs of Mission.
• Supervised the preparation and execution of high-profile briefings to senior foreign delegations visiting the United States Army Special Operations Command.
• Managed 80 external requests supporting training, feasibility assessments and higher unit’s requirements with no issues.
Number of months in position – 24
Brigade Operations Sergeant (Assistant Operations Director)
• Tracked and reported events and locations of 56 Civil Affairs teams in 36 countries in support of the TSOC’s operational requirements.
• Provided critical assistance to the Special operations, United States Army, and other agencies as needed to ensure secure, seamless operations.
• Researched, developed, and facilitated major contingency operational plans and exercises, paying special attention to the specific mission objectives to ensure the accomplishment of assignments in a timely manner, while maintaining adherence to regulations and policies.
Number of months in position – 24
First Sergeant (Personnel Director)
• Supervised and tracked over 100 personnel evaluations and awards. Ensured all were submitted to Headquarters, Department of the Army in a timely manner achieving a 100% on time rate.
• Managed maintenance and accountability of over $13M worth of unit property with zero loss.
• Assumed the role of the Battalion Facilities Coordinator. Ensured minor repairs to equipment for audiovisual, thermostats, kitchen equipment, plumbing, and landscaping problems were identified and corrected in a timely manner.
Skills Write Up:
-Experienced Adult Educator
-Training/ Doctrine Advisor
-Lessons Learned Analyst
-Meticulous Attention to Detail
-Superb Interpersonal Skills
-Force Modernization Development
-Acquisition Policies and Processes
Education Write Up:
-(2014-2015)Master of Arts, Strategic Security Studies, GPA 3.56, National Defense University, Fort Lesley J. McNair, DC
-(2011-2013)Bachelors of Science, Emergency and Disaster Management, Western Carolina University, Cullowhee, NC
Please contact us for now if you need to.
Basic: Post your positions thru our Candidate searchable "Position Builder" which includes your company contact information. With over 10,000 views a month, this maximizes your position requirement exposure to not only our highly qualified candidates but the entire SOF community and beyond. Initial posting exposure reaches an average of 40,000 people in the DoD, and Inter Agency with the highest exposure being over 70,000 and growing.
Basic Service: $50 per month
Premium Service: This service includes posting your positions and having BEYOND SOF staff assists in the vetting and selection process. This also includes a 30 day early termination refund or 90 day replacement. We tailor a service agreement that aligns with your business model and company strategy. Contact us email@example.com
Working with BEYOND SOF allows you access to our selective network of both US and International clients. Our focus is primarily new contract opportunities to formulate new enduring forms of revenue for our clients. Contact us to learn more at firstname.lastname@example.org
Up through NSA cleared. Contact us at email@example.com
For companies looking to streamline systems, better enable their human capital, expand ROI, buy small companies with niche capabilities that enhance overall strategy, or sell of divisions that will enable focusing on new directions. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rapid Acquisition: Full spectrum.
We start with finding the funding first, then tailoring the solution within those constraints/enablers to offer the full turn-key solution. Let us move your product/service in both CONUS and International arenas...email@example.com