Date of Clearance Adjudication:
September 25, 2018 – September 25, 2025
Yes (Service Connected) – Percentage: 70%
Expiration Date – March 16, 2021
German – Speaking: Intermediate, Reading: Basic, Writing: Basic
Turkish – Speaking: Basic, Reading: Basic, Writing: Basic
Japanese – Speaking: Basic, Reading: Basic, Writing: Basic
English – Speaking: Native, Reading: Native, Writing: Native
Stateside – Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York, Rhode Island, Vermont,
Overseas – Afghanistan, Australia, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Ireland, Japan, Norway, Poland, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Sweden, UK, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates,
Highlight Write Up:
Highly skilled and dedicated professional with 11+ years of military, civilian and government supply experience; extensive knowledge in the control of property, parts and components and their corresponding records. Subject matter expert in program management, procurement and acquisition, material flow, vendor coordination, inventory control, component engineering, and manufacturing schedules.
Afghanistan – Duration: 3 Years
Hawaii – Duration: 4 Years
New Orleans – Duration: 5 Years
Position Write Up:
Number of months in position – 6
• Promoted to the Lead Life Cycle Management Instructor position within 5 weeks of the initial hiring date, due to stellar performance and knowledge of supply chain functions.
• Trained and mentored 158 Afghanistan Logistics Specialists (ALS’s) in the theory and application of government and civilian supply chain actions. To include, acquisition, maintenance management, earned value management, production planning, vendor coordination, disposition, and inventory management as well as reverse logistics management.
• Programmed five Microsoft Access Databases for the OTTS, in order to manage and oversee current ALS and student personnel records.
Number of months in position – 18
• Deployed to Kandahar Afghanistan, in support of multiple operations and the Battlefield Airborne Communications Node Program. Resulting in sustained 24/7 flight operations, and consistently attaining deployment site goals and targets.
• Streamlined the administration, material control and logistics automated systems installed OCONUS for easy deployment turnover, deployment rotations and inventory control.
• Programmed a Microsoft Access database, named ARMR, for IBA (Individual Body Armor), resulting in a better tracking and issuing system for 575,000.00 U.S.D worth of GFE.
• Created the Organizational Data Integration Nexus (O.D.I.N) Database, that has streamlined Shipping and Receiving processes at Northrop Grumman, and has increased also logistical efficiency by more than 30%.
• Processed a total of 500 shipments, totaling over 6.1 Million U.S.D within six months, with 97% accuracy.
• Continued to innovate and re-imagine current standard operating procedures in order to improve present ILS strategy and structure.
Number of months in position – 113
• Produced effective communication documents and briefs to senior company officers, resulting in enhanced mission planning and continuity of the present operational tempo.
• Coordinated, planned and directed the management of objectives and diverse groups of personnel; resulting in an increased rate of organization cohesion by 80%.
• Engaged in leadership techniques to influence, motivate and maintain a productive company and integrate outside agencies and customers into current organizational planning to support logistical processes.
• Logistically assisted in the deployment and retrograde of 20 Navy and Marine Corps aircraft squadrons. Increasing mission readiness through test equipment monitoring, vendor production support, asset declassification/sanitization and repairable equipment coordination.
• Coordinated and implemented inventory controls for 30 Navy and Marine aircraft squadrons, saving the Marine Corps an average of 150 maintenance man-hours weekly, and assisted in the accountability of over 1.2 Billion U.S.D. in aviation support equipment through data integrity and records management.
• Audited 30 Navy and Marine Corps aircraft squadrons, inspecting each organization in multiple Naval aviation production programs. Advancing maintenance practices, established continuous improvement polices for each squadron and minimizing test equipment and material shortages.
Skills Write Up:
•Active Secret Clearance
•Certified DoD Property Specialist
•ITAR Controlled Exports
•Quality Assurance Auditing
•Microsoft Office Suite
•Shipping & Receiving
•Active Secret Clearance
•Budgeting and Financial Planning
•Quality Assurance Auditing
•Equipment Acquisition and Procurement
•Equipment Calibration and Repair
•Team Training and Education
Education Write Up:
•American Military University, Masters of Business Administration, Acquisitions Major
(Estimated Graduation Date 12/30/2020)
•Northwood University,Bachelor’s of Business Administration, Management, Graduation Date: 12/26/2016, GPA: 3.12
Please contact us for now if you need to.
Basic: Post your positions thru our Candidate searchable "Position Builder" which includes your company contact information. With over 10,000 views a month, this maximizes your position requirement exposure to not only our highly qualified candidates but the entire SOF community and beyond. Initial posting exposure reaches an average of 40,000 people in the DoD, and Inter Agency with the highest exposure being over 70,000 and growing.
Basic Service: $50 per month
Premium Service: This service includes posting your positions and having BEYOND SOF staff assists in the vetting and selection process. This also includes a 30 day early termination refund or 90 day replacement. We tailor a service agreement that aligns with your business model and company strategy. Contact us email@example.com
Working with BEYOND SOF allows you access to our selective network of both US and International clients. Our focus is primarily new contract opportunities to formulate new enduring forms of revenue for our clients. Contact us to learn more at firstname.lastname@example.org
Up through NSA cleared. Contact us at email@example.com
For companies looking to streamline systems, better enable their human capital, expand ROI, buy small companies with niche capabilities that enhance overall strategy, or sell of divisions that will enable focusing on new directions. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rapid Acquisition: Full spectrum.
We start with finding the funding first, then tailoring the solution within those constraints/enablers to offer the full turn-key solution. Let us move your product/service in both CONUS and International arenas...email@example.com