Date of Clearance Adjudication:
April 10, 2014
October 20, 2018 – June 30, 2020
Yes (Service Connected) – Percentage: 100
Expiration Date – June 01, 2020
– Speaking: Basic, Reading: Basic, Writing: Basic
Highlight Write Up:
Special Forces Operations Manager and Instructor with over 13 years of experience, including Project Management, Special Operations, Instructing, Professional Development, and relationship building. Led and mentored multi-faceted teams and advised senior leadership on operations, programs of instruction, and intelligence. Expert instructor and coach with a proven methodology for maximizing productivity and managing multi-national teams in high tempo and demanding environments.
– Duration: 1-4 weeks
Position Write Up:
Number of months in position – 17
Senior Instructor / Operations Manager
John F. Kennedy Special Warfare Center and School
Instruct, train, and mentor senior leaders in a classified program with extremely limited selection. Graduates go on to perform highly critical missions for the Department of Defense.
• Improved efficiency by rewriting standard operating procedures (SOPs) and improved the process for student academic dismissal procedures, standardizing operations on east and west coast to ensure uniform policy.
• Oversaw, coordinated, and controlled activities, plans, and programs of contract maintenance and cleaning staff, ensuring that 200,000 square foot building was maintained, organized, and functional.
• Instruct course which runs for 3.5 – 4 months, twice a year, ensuring performance evaluations and course development. Despite grueling time and academic requirements, pass rates for the course were consistently greater than 80%.
• Manage logistics for in CONUS travel to meet course training requirements, logistics included flight coordination, lodging, meals, training schedules, and equipment.
Number of months in position – 22
Advanced Special Operations Manager / Program Manager
3rd Special Forces Group (Airborne)
Managed an office of 18 intelligence analysts and 98 personnel throughout Afghanistan. Responsible for advising senior leaders on current and proposed Advanced Special Operations projects.
• Synchronized efforts of diverse geographical regions into a unified program, resulting in an organized plan for the U.S. Government. Detail oriented leadership ensured everyone worked toward a common goal. Office was responsible for collecting 90% of ground intelligence during this period, and responsible for managing more than $300,000 of non-standard funds monthly.
• Rebuilt operational communication channels, which improved a 72-hour delay of INTEL reports being processed to fewer than 8 hours. Accomplished by reducing the redundancy in information, paperwork, and man hours of reporting requirements.
• Project Manager and Lead Planner for an organization-level exercise used to validate the capabilities for special operations and unconventional warfare. This multi-month exercise involved extensive interagency collaboration, employing over 1000 state and federal personnel.
• Conducted team building and worked with interagency within the U.S. government, non-government agencies (NGOs), and foreign governments to coordinate, train, and interpret information and intelligence.
Number of months in position – 60
Special Forces Engineer / Project Manager
3rd Special Forces Group Airborne
Trainer, engineer, and military ambassador for U.S., to include high government level coordination and training multi-national teams.
• Represented the United States in meetings with senior Kurdish officials, as well as the Governor of Mosul, Iraq during the ISIS crisis. These meetings directly influenced U.S. foreign policy during a volatile situation, providing information that influenced decisions at Congressional and Executive Branch levels.
• Project Manager for more than 3 million dollars in construction projects overseas. Gathered requirements, planned with multi-national teams, monitored progress and controlled variables, and ensured timely completion and close-out.
• Developed training programs of instruction for Afghan and Iraqi militaries to defeat Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs). The training utilized materials/supplies organic to the units, removing their reliance on U.S. assistance and equipment. This program provided a holistic solution to a complex problem, empowering populations to take command of their own success.
• Trained and mentored executive-level staff to coordinate, communicate, and leverage outside resources to problem solve and achieve results.
• Impacted the training of thousands of Afghans, hundreds of Kurds, and thousands of U.S. soldiers though direct mentorship and program development.
Skills Write Up:
o Project Management Professional (PMP) Expected OCT. 2018
Education Write Up:
B.S. in Business Administration In-Progress, Complete Fall 2019
Current GPA 3.96
Associates in Education Dec 2014
Fayetteville Technical Community College
Graduated with highest honors, GPA 4.0
Please register as Company to be able to access this Candidate's profile or email us email@example.com.
Please contact us for now if you need to.
Basic: Post your positions thru our Candidate searchable "Position Builder" which includes your company contact information. With over 10,000 views a month, this maximizes your position requirement exposure to not only our highly qualified candidates but the entire SOF community and beyond. Initial posting exposure reaches an average of 40,000 people in the DoD, and Inter Agency with the highest exposure being over 70,000 and growing.
Basic Service: $50 per month
Premium Service: This service includes posting your positions and having BEYOND SOF staff assists in the vetting and selection process. This also includes a 30 day early termination refund or 90 day replacement. We tailor a service agreement that aligns with your business model and company strategy. Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Working with BEYOND SOF allows you access to our selective network of both US and International clients. Our focus is primarily new contract opportunities to formulate new enduring forms of revenue for our clients. Contact us to learn more at email@example.com
Up through NSA cleared. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For companies looking to streamline systems, better enable their human capital, expand ROI, buy small companies with niche capabilities that enhance overall strategy, or sell of divisions that will enable focusing on new directions. Contact us at email@example.com
Rapid Acquisition: Full spectrum.
We start with finding the funding first, then tailoring the solution within those constraints/enablers to offer the full turn-key solution. Let us move your product/service in both CONUS and International arenas...firstname.lastname@example.org