TS/Eligible for SCI
Date of Clearance Adjudication:
March 30, 2013
June 01, 2013 – August 31, 2013
Expiration Date – April 12, 2015
Korean – Speaking: Basic, Reading: Basic, Writing: Basic
Stateside – Washington,
Overseas – Afghanistan, Australia, Bosnia Herzegovina, China, Croatia, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Korea,South, Kuwait, Malaysia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Pakistan, Philippines, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Turkey, UK, United Arab Emirates, USA, Vietnam,
Highlight Write Up:
Program manager with comprehensive experience in leading, planning, and staffing organizational operations. Expert in operations through the use of cross-functional and cultural teams with emphasis on process improvement and leadership development. Extensive Special Operations subject matter expertise with 20 years of operational experience. Supervised the development, management, operations, and resources of the Special Forces Advanced Urban Combat Course, and the Special Forces Sniper Course programs of instruction in the training of over 1200 personnel for 1st SFG (A). Highly experienced in a global environment having worked in over 12 different countries.
Iraq – Duration: 1 year
Philippines – Duration: 10 months
Malaysia – Duration: 6 months
Singapore – Duration: 1-4 weeks
Bosnia Herzegovina – Duration: 6 months
Germany – Duration: 2 years
Japan – Duration: 4 years
Korea – Duration: 3 months
Position Write Up:
Number of months in position – 48
Group Operations Detachment Sniper Program Manager 1st SFG (A) JBLM, WA 2009-2013
– Supervised the development, management, operations, and resources of the Special Forces Advance Urban Combat Course and the Special Forces Sniper Course programs of instruction in the training of over 1200 personnel for 1st SFG (A).
– Increased 1st Special Forces Group (Airborne) Level 1 Sniper Course graduation from 78% to 95% by implementing a structured marksmanship training program aimed at improving individual precision rifle marksmanship capabilities.
Number of months in position – 12
SFODA Operations Sergeant, 1st Battalion, 1st SFG (A) Okinawa, Japan 2008-2009
– Served as the Team Sergeant for a forward-stationed Special Forces Operational Detachment Alpha with two classified JCS directed missions.
– Responsible for all aspects of individual and small unit training in Sniper Observer operations, military free fall, reconnaissance planning, intelligence gathering and covert communications.
– Trained forces actively engaged in contingency operations in the Pacific Command Area of Responsibility.
– Mentored and counseled 12 Special Forces operators ensuring their professional development.
– Held SCI accreditation from July 2005 to June 2009; familiar with ACCM special access programs and sensitive activities.
Number of months in position – 36
Special Operations Medical Sergeant, 1st Battalion, 1st SFG (A) Okinawa, Japan 2005-2008
– Advised the Detachment Commander on all tactical medical, logistical issues, equipment deployment and accountability.
– Researched, organized and implemented a new Sniper Observer Standard Operating Procedure which increased productivity by over 50%.
– Ensure for the well-being and medical health for 12 men on a daily basis.
Number of months in position – 12
In Training Special Operations Medical Sergeant Course Fort Bragg, NC 2004-2005
Number of months in position – 12
SFODB Operations Sergeant, 1st SFG (A) JBLM, WA 2003-2004
– Served as the senior training management advisor to the Company Commander on all aspects of Company Operations.
– Synchronized training and managed resources for a 72 man organization which ensured the readiness of five Special Forces Operational Detachment Alphas in support of Pacific Command objectives
Skills Write Up:
– Special Forces Assessment and Selection Course: October 1999
– Special Forces Weapons Sergeant Course: November 1999
– Korean SOF Basic Military Language: May 2000
– SERE High Risk: June 2000
– Special Operations Target Interdiction Course (Level II): June 2001
– Waterborne Infiltration Course: December 2001
– Special Forces Medical Sergeant Course: April 2005
– Small Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Operators Course November 2005
– Special Forces Sniper Course (Level I): May 2006
– Close Access Surveillance Course (MERLIN): December 2006
– SFARTAETC: November 2007
– Military Freefall Parachutist Course: March 2008
– HORUS ATrag Instructor Course: September 2008
– Freefall Jump Master Course: July 2010
– Mobile Force Protection Course: July 2010
– SOF Sensitive Site Exploitation Operators Course: January 2011
Education Write Up:
– Fayetteville Technical Community College (AGE expected 2013)
– 104 College level Semester hours
– Senior Leader Non-Commissioned Officer Course
– Advanced Leaders Non-Commissioned Officer Course
– Warriors Leader Course
Please contact us for now if you need to.
Basic: Post your positions thru our Candidate searchable "Position Builder" which includes your company contact information. With over 10,000 views a month, this maximizes your position requirement exposure to not only our highly qualified candidates but the entire SOF community and beyond. Initial posting exposure reaches an average of 40,000 people in the DoD, and Inter Agency with the highest exposure being over 70,000 and growing.
Basic Service: $50 per month
Premium Service: This service includes posting your positions and having BEYOND SOF staff assists in the vetting and selection process. This also includes a 30 day early termination refund or 90 day replacement. We tailor a service agreement that aligns with your business model and company strategy. Contact us email@example.com
Working with BEYOND SOF allows you access to our selective network of both US and International clients. Our focus is primarily new contract opportunities to formulate new enduring forms of revenue for our clients. Contact us to learn more at firstname.lastname@example.org
Up through NSA cleared. Contact us at email@example.com
For companies looking to streamline systems, better enable their human capital, expand ROI, buy small companies with niche capabilities that enhance overall strategy, or sell of divisions that will enable focusing on new directions. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rapid Acquisition: Full spectrum.
We start with finding the funding first, then tailoring the solution within those constraints/enablers to offer the full turn-key solution. Let us move your product/service in both CONUS and International arenas...email@example.com