I am a multi-disciplined professional specializing in intelligence analysis, big data modeling, and defense technology instruction with over ten years of proven success in a variety of private and public sector positions. Areas of expertise include Team management, Counter-Terrorism, Signals, All-Source and Geospatial analysis. I believe that my wide array of experiences coupled with a willingness to learn and ability to lead are defining aspects that allow me to provide a unique impact in a multitude of analytical roles. I am also cleared up to SECRET
· 14 Years of professional and academic product reporting and development
· 9 years of all source analysis with focus on Network, CT, Signals and human terrain analysis
· 6 years of business analysis and project management in multiple environments and industries
· 5 years of internal and external facing requirements collection and business process optimization
· 3 years of statistical and/or database analytics working with multiple disparate datasets to include the use of proprietary data querying languages
· Masters of Science, Management, Embry Riddle Aeronautical University, est. Q3 2015
· PMP Certification, Georgetown University, estimated May 2015
· Bachelors of Science, Technical Management, Embry Riddle Aeronautical University, 2012
· Associates Degree, Communication Applications Technology and Linguistics, 2008
SQL, IBM Analytics suite (SPSS Modeler, Analyst’s Notebook, Cognos BI, Content Analytics), Redmine, JIRA, Balsamiq, Google productivity software, Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Project, Access), ArcGIS, TAC
Statistical Modeler/Senior Auditing Analyst Jun 2014 – Present
Zachary Piper, Rosslyn, VA
· Key contributor and client facing member as lead auditing analyst for State Department, Cyber Threat Analysis Division (CTAD).
· Develops SQL queries of varying complexity to retrieve datasets with greater accuracy than holistic data pulls; reducing network stress and lost analytical productivity.
· Formulates analysis for the indication, assessment, warning and reporting of global cyber security threats against the Department’s most critical IT infrastructure, systems, and data.
· Establishes new inter-departmental relationships, enhancing program capabilities.
· Builds policy requirements for future needs and recommends technologies to that end.
Owner May 2011 – Present BCIE, Inc. (Real Estate and Agricultural Development), Remote
· Develops relationships with vendors and partners for a multi-industry investment company.
· Conducts business utilizing agile methodology in resource management and scheduling.
· Performs business analysis on various investment opportunities in agro-forestry and commercial real estate investment using traditional ROI calculations.
Product Owner, Defense Intelligence Systems Sep 2013 – Jun 2014
42six Solutions, Washington D.C. Metro
· Provides the development teams, UX designers and government customers with subject matter expertise of all source and threat intelligence analysis to build software applications.
· Conducts market research at start and throughout the product development cycle to develop and prioritize end user functionality.
· Maintains agile development methodology with two engineering teams while providing a detailed product backlog for clear communication between stakeholders.
· Integrates the corporate/customer vision throughout the product lifecycle and provides details analysis and reporting of results.
· Satisfies internal and external customers with over 20 stakeholders providing back-end and end-user requirements.
Analytical Data Modeling Specialist / Product Developer Nov 2012 – Aug 2013
Telum Protection Corporation, Southern Pines, NC
· Conducts analysis on the strategic cyber threat environment and its effect on social media in West Africa, Southeast Asia and the Middle East .
· Utilizes a variety of big data software applications to include IBM’s CCI, SPSS Modeler, ICA, and Analyst Notebook.
· Maintains and audits data sets for analysis and develops deliverable counter-terrorism products for customer through metadata exploitation and internet research.
· Regularly interacts with customers through requirements collection and briefings as lead for predictive analytics team.
Tripwire analytic mentor training specialist and Instructor Jan 2010 – Apr 2010
Kestrel Enterprises, Columbia, MD
· Developed training plans and instructional criteria for analysts requiring training on TAC.
· Implemented effective cyber threat/counter terrorism research tactics.
· Provided tailored support for diverse client groups to include Dept. of Energy, Dept. of Defense, JIEDDO, CENTCOM and other entities.
· Provided critical assistance to units associated with DIA, State Dept. and Treasury due to mandates in utilization of TAC by analysts for cyber security and global threat awareness.
AF-NTI geospatial all-source metadata analyst Feb 2008 – Nov 2009
United States Air Force, Fort Meade, MD
· Interacted daily with other intelligence community components to maintain situational awareness through the Air Force National Tactical Integration (AF-NTI) Center.
· Conducted AF-NTI training/support; efforts resulted in cohesion of cryptologic elements which provided connections for daily time-sensitive reach back availability.
· Completed Airman Leadership School coursework; acting as a certified Geospatial Intelligence Journeyman and utilized skills to train subordinates.
Anti-armor IED analyst Nov 2008 – May 2009
Combined Joint Task Force Troy, Camp Victory, Iraq
· Deployed as all-source intelligence augmentee; tracked and analyzed real-time intel reporting to build target packages for immediate action Special Operations High-Value Targets (HVTs).
· Attended the highly technical IED/forensics: Weapons Technical Intelligence Training; trained four soldiers on watch procedures in theater.
· Maximized product development efficiency through systemic change management techniques.
· Produced counter-terrorism/CIED target packages and executive level briefings as sole enlisted representative at weekly General Officer threat briefs
Korean linguist Feb 2004 – Feb 2008
United States Air Force, Osan Air Base, Korea
· Provided threat warning support to three ongoing reconnaissance missions.
· Monitored, translated, analyzed and reported on signals, support U.S. Forces in Korea and Pacific Air Force missions.
· Designed CRITIC situation operations exercise; trained/validated operator proficiency decreasing personnel shortfalls by 20%
· Researched, analyzed, and recovered priority enemy target signals; assured mission coverage of high-interest targets
· Provided tactical-strategic level incident updates to NSA; reported on 2005 N. Korean missile launch and 2006 nuclear test.
Please contact us for now if you need to.
Basic: Post your positions thru our Candidate searchable "Position Builder" which includes your company contact information. With over 10,000 views a month, this maximizes your position requirement exposure to not only our highly qualified candidates but the entire SOF community and beyond. Initial posting exposure reaches an average of 40,000 people in the DoD, and Inter Agency with the highest exposure being over 70,000 and growing.
Basic Service: $50 per month
Premium Service: This service includes posting your positions and having BEYOND SOF staff assists in the vetting and selection process. This also includes a 30 day early termination refund or 90 day replacement. We tailor a service agreement that aligns with your business model and company strategy. Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Working with BEYOND SOF allows you access to our selective network of both US and International clients. Our focus is primarily new contract opportunities to formulate new enduring forms of revenue for our clients. Contact us to learn more at email@example.com
Up through NSA cleared. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For companies looking to streamline systems, better enable their human capital, expand ROI, buy small companies with niche capabilities that enhance overall strategy, or sell of divisions that will enable focusing on new directions. Contact us at email@example.com
Rapid Acquisition: Full spectrum.
We start with finding the funding first, then tailoring the solution within those constraints/enablers to offer the full turn-key solution. Let us move your product/service in both CONUS and International arenas...firstname.lastname@example.org