Date of Clearance Adjudication:
Janaury 21, 2015
October 24, 2018 – Janaury 13, 2019
Yes (Service Connected) – Percentage: Under Review
Submitted to State Dep
Expiration Date – November 01, 2028
English – Speaking: Native, Reading: Basic, Writing: Basic
Stateside – North Carolina,
Highlight Write Up:
Strategically focused, driven professional with 20 years of experience managing teams, personnel, and IT projects. Proven record of delivering results to customer base and achieving objectives. Honed ability to engage customers and build relationships. Capable of leading, collaborating and training. Specialties include SATCOM, iDirect modems, VSAT’s, Cisco Networking and Customer Service Desk functions.
Iraq – Duration: 29 Months
Afghanistan – Duration: 6 months
Position Write Up:
Number of months in position – 28
Senior Manager (Platoon Sergeant)
Supervised, trained, developed, and mentored 40 IT specialists, front-line supervisors, and mid-level managers. Reviewed, improved, and implemented training strategies, solved problems, cross-leveled work flows and ensured completion of tasks
• Cultivated leaders and subordinates through continual mentorship, resulted in recognition for evolving a highly capable group of solutions oriented, independent thinking IT Support Specialists.
• Supervised 10-person IT section within 400-person organization. Planned and executed phased dual support operations by moving over $10 Million of IT equipment. Enabled key organization change of location without loss of functionality.
• Senior Technician responsible for the operation, troubleshooting and upkeep for 3 VSAT systems. Maintained 99.9% up-time through preventative maintenance and by solving problems quickly.
• Performed J6 NCOIC functions for One and Two Star SOF Headquarters, while also being the senior technician for deployed networks encompassing the Operation and Maintenance of VSAT’s, small Cisco Routers, switches, phones, computers and printers.
• Managed Small LAN networks supporting up to 150 customers across multiple classification enclaves. Performed daily troubleshooting, grooming, and optimization
• Developed and led 12 month Company training plan to support USASOC’s global mission, framework was adopted by other departments in the organization; recognition was received for my outstanding efforts.
• Authored, submitted and received approval for equipment purchase package (JRRB) to update LAN supporting 100 users. Replaced Cisco equipment that was approaching End of Life, and regained ability for the network and headquarters to expand.
Skills Write Up:
• 20 years experience as a SATCOM Technician (SME)
• Proficient in Cisco Networking
• Experience with multiple VSAT platforms
• Extensive experience with iDirect Modems and Hubs
• Capable leader and trainer
• ITIL V3 Foundations certified
• Experienced with Tier 1 Help Desk Functions
Education Write Up:
Associates in Applied Sciences-General Technologies, Pierce College
Please contact us for now if you need to.
Basic: Post your positions thru our Candidate searchable "Position Builder" which includes your company contact information. With over 10,000 views a month, this maximizes your position requirement exposure to not only our highly qualified candidates but the entire SOF community and beyond. Initial posting exposure reaches an average of 40,000 people in the DoD, and Inter Agency with the highest exposure being over 70,000 and growing.
Basic Service: $50 per month
Premium Service: This service includes posting your positions and having BEYOND SOF staff assists in the vetting and selection process. This also includes a 30 day early termination refund or 90 day replacement. We tailor a service agreement that aligns with your business model and company strategy. Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Working with BEYOND SOF allows you access to our selective network of both US and International clients. Our focus is primarily new contract opportunities to formulate new enduring forms of revenue for our clients. Contact us to learn more at email@example.com
Up through NSA cleared. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For companies looking to streamline systems, better enable their human capital, expand ROI, buy small companies with niche capabilities that enhance overall strategy, or sell of divisions that will enable focusing on new directions. Contact us at email@example.com
Rapid Acquisition: Full spectrum.
We start with finding the funding first, then tailoring the solution within those constraints/enablers to offer the full turn-key solution. Let us move your product/service in both CONUS and International arenas...firstname.lastname@example.org