Date of Clearance Adjudication:
March 22, 2019
December 03, 2020 – December 31, 2021
Expiration Date – November 01, 2019
– Speaking: Basic, Reading: Basic, Writing: Basic
Stateside – California,
Overseas – Ireland, Japan, Korea,South, New Zealand, Thailand, UK,
Highlight Write Up:
* 19 years of diverse technical and operational expertise with Integrated Electronic Security, Access Control, Intrusion Detection Systems and Enterprise Video Management Systems. Specialized experience with Critical Infrastructure Protection in the Energy/Utilities Sector and Government/DoD closed areas.
* Systematically plan, organize, and implement physical security access control and intrusion detection system projects, system upgrades and migrations, system operational verification tests, physical security assessments, and vulnerability assessments.
* Methodically apply analytical attributes and consistently use situational and operational awareness for accurately assessing situations in real-time, under stressful circumstances requiring considerable tolerance for ambiguity while simultaneously prioritizing multiple tasks and adjusting to unanticipated events or circumstances.
* Professionally and tactfully collaborate with various departments, high-level company executives, and federal, state, and local law enforcement and emergency response agencies.
– Duration: 1-4 weeks
Position Write Up:
Number of months in position – 42
* Manage the ongoing administration, configuration, maintenance, design, development and deployment of Raytheon integrated electronic security systems – intrusion detection, access control and surveillance – including related application servers and SQL databases that ensure a secure and resilient working environment. Continuously drive for innovative technology and methods that optimize the integration of disparate systems, the efficiency of people, policies and the technology is use, and effective collaboration with business units and cross-functional teams. Managing the systems and projects internally versus outsourcing solely to a vendor results in approximately 45% reduction of business costs annually.
* Provide subject matter expertise on the design, installation and evaluation of new or existing security systems for buildings, government program closed areas, Security Control Centers, etc., in accordance with ICD 705, UL 2050, JAFAN 6/9 and NISPOM requirements. Provide support for unclassified, proprietary, and government classified intrusion detection and access control systems.
* Utilize AutoCAD to design or update floor plans with changes and additions to access control and surveillance system devices, doors, and other access control/alarm points.
* Perform various engineering and implementation tasks such as physical security surveys and vulnerability assessments at facilities, system verification and validation testing, and system operational verification tests. Evaluate and recommend the most efficient, cost effective security system design alterations based on the assessment of the facility. Assisted the team with a 75% reduction in physical security vulnerabilities for all sites in the first year.
* Deliver concise and timely project communication and updates to stakeholders, program area managers, and senior management to keep them informed of project progress, delays, issues, deliverables, etc.
* Define and author technical, procedural and operation guidance for security policies in compliance with government standards and corporate guidelines. Responsible for creation and implementation of a new corporate security systems identification and engineering standard for use in updating existing devices and new security system installations. Develop test procedures and maintain reports for system functionality and acceptance testing.
* Lead day-to-day functions of site security operations to ensure Raytheon security standards are maintained – provide leadership, support and oversight for 12 contract security officers at two sites and approximately $350k per year contract.
* Enterprise Emergency Preparedness Coordinator ensuring proper and timely allocation of information and resources during on site emergencies and natural disasters. Assist with preparation of emergency evacuation drills. Coordinating with local incident management teams, company-wide teams, local and regional law enforcement, fire, EMS.
* Assist with investigations by providing access data, video surveillance, and other system reports in addition to interviewing personnel.
Skills Write Up:
PACS, VMS, IDS design, integration, configuration
ICD 705/UL 2050 SCIF requirements
Security Project Management
Contract Guard Management
Education Write Up:
American Military University
Undergraduate Certificate in Security Management
Received: November 2006
GPA: 3.88 of 4.0; 18 Semester Hours
Principles and Theory of Security Management: 30 November 2004
Risk Analysis and Loss Prevention: 11 March 2005
Contemporary Issues in Security Management: 26 May 2005
Evaluation of Security Programs: 30 August 2005
Legal and Ethical Issues in Security Management: 28 April 2006
Information Security: 25 August 2006
NISPOM DoD 5220.22M
Self-Inspection Handbook for NISP Contractors
Director of Central Intelligence Directive No. 6/4
NSTi – National Security Training Institute
ICD 705 – Practical SCIF Construction
ASIS International (American Society of Industrial Security)
Physical Security Professional (PSP) Certification
PSP Certification No. 14195
Received: 14 November 2009
Expires: 31 December 2023
Certified Protection Professional (CPP) Certification
Certification Number: 20372
Received: December 2017
Expires: December 2020
Security System Master Planning Workshop
Security Project Management and Documentation
LenelS2 – Lenel Onguard Associate Certification
C-CURE 9000 Enterprise Architecture 05 May 2017
C-CURE 9000 for System Managers – Certification No. EU3945 17 September 2013
C-CURE 9000 Advanced System Manager – Certification No. EU3945 17 September 2013
Emergency Management Institute Independent Study Program
IS-100.a Introduction to Incident Command System 18 August 2008
IS-700 National Incident Management System (NIMS) – An Introduction 17 Aug 2008
IS-703 NIMS Resource Management 12 August 2008
IS-800.B National Response Framework – An Introduction 18 August 2008
IS-860 National Infrastructure Protection Plan 11 October 2008
Please contact us for now if you need to.
Basic: Post your positions thru our Candidate searchable "Position Builder" which includes your company contact information. With over 10,000 views a month, this maximizes your position requirement exposure to not only our highly qualified candidates but the entire SOF community and beyond. Initial posting exposure reaches an average of 40,000 people in the DoD, and Inter Agency with the highest exposure being over 70,000 and growing.
Basic Service: $50 per month
Premium Service: This service includes posting your positions and having BEYOND SOF staff assists in the vetting and selection process. This also includes a 30 day early termination refund or 90 day replacement. We tailor a service agreement that aligns with your business model and company strategy. Contact us email@example.com
Working with BEYOND SOF allows you access to our selective network of both US and International clients. Our focus is primarily new contract opportunities to formulate new enduring forms of revenue for our clients. Contact us to learn more at firstname.lastname@example.org
Up through NSA cleared. Contact us at email@example.com
For companies looking to streamline systems, better enable their human capital, expand ROI, buy small companies with niche capabilities that enhance overall strategy, or sell of divisions that will enable focusing on new directions. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rapid Acquisition: Full spectrum.
We start with finding the funding first, then tailoring the solution within those constraints/enablers to offer the full turn-key solution. Let us move your product/service in both CONUS and International arenas...email@example.com