Date of Clearance Adjudication:
Janaury 21, 2011
February 27, 2014 – December 31, 2015
Expiration Date – Expiration date
English – Speaking: Basic, Reading: Basic, Writing: Basic
Stateside – Colorado, Texas
Overseas – Afghanistan, Sweden, UK
Highlight Write Up:
– 26+ years of leadership and technical excellence in the intelligence and aircrew career fields.
– Strategic/operational support to the warfighters, strategic planning, geospatial intelligence.
– General military intelligence and application of the military decision-making processes.
– Leveraged new technologies and developed opportunities to contribute to operational success.
– Partnered with DoD, Pentagon, National Intelligence Agencies and Inter-Agency partners.
– Customized intelligence reports to establish, and deliver value-added, analytic solutions.
– Standardization and Evaluations professional in aircrew and intelligence career fields.
– Operational Security Manager.
– Emergency Nuclear Airlift Forces Instructor.
– Achieved highest military enlisted grade.
Middle East – Duration: 10 years
Position Write Up:
Number of months in position – 12
Distinguished by meritorious service as Chief Enlisted Manager, Intelligence Directorate, United States Air Forces Central Command, Al Udeid Air Base, Qatar while supporting aerial and ground operations against the enemy from 29 September 2011 to 20 September 2012.
During this period, in support of Operations ENDURING FREEDOM and NEW DAWN, served as the United States Central Command Air Forces’ senior intelligence enlisted leader. He seamlessly integrated over 1,800 Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) Airmen encompassing 13 Air Force specialties into 61 locations in four joint operating areas spanning 12 countries. Also directly supported combat operations by focusing the Combined Forces Air Component Commander’s (CFACC) primary intelligence lines of effort comprised of ISR capabilities planning, special security, foreign disclosure, systems support, geospatial product distribution and manpower requirements towards establishing timely, persistent, and relevant ISR on behalf of deployed personnel throughout the theater. Under leadership, the largest ISR armada in history was brought to bear and sustained in support of ground combat operations, delivering over 36,850 ISR sorties to battlespace owners in Afghanistan and Iraq, and supporting defensive operations in the Arabian Gulf and Horn of Africa. This formidable capability resulted in over 300 insurgents captured or killed and dozens of weapons caches found and destroyed. With little regard for his own safety and under several occasions of indirect hostile fire, he executed extensive battlefield visits into Afghanistan. Throughout these circulations, met with ISR Airmen and battlefield commanders to ensure CFACC ISR was effectively meeting the ground commander’s intent. These visits allowed to help formulate the overall strategy to converge MC-12W (Project Liberty), U-21 (Blue Devil) and MQ-9 (Gorgon Stare) analytical cells into a single forward-based intelligence squadron. Efforts ultimately ensured that near real time imagery and signals intelligence products were delivered to ground commanders and troops-in-contact throughout Afghanistan. Also instrumental in planning and executing the closure of the legacy MC-12W line-of-sight data transmission architecture, enabling an immediate reduction of 31 ISR analysts and meeting the Commander-in-Chief’s goal of initial troop strength reduction by September 2012. This ISR drawdown provided the Commander, 9th Air Expeditionary Task Force-Afghanistan with the ability to retain a greater offensive capability to support combat maneuver units throughout the combined joint operations area. Played a vital role in the historic deployment of the MQ-1 (ACES HY), the upgraded MC-12W, and several other enduring CFACC ISR capabilities. These systems offered revolutionary tools to Afghanistan’s battlespace owners by changing the method in how we execute the find, fix and finish operations within high threat areas such as Regional Commands-Southwest, South, and East. Went to great lengths to normalize and improve the highly successful CFACC ISR Liaison Officer (ISRLO) program which embeds Air Force ISR subject matter experts at the operational ground unit level. Visited downrange multiple times to interview and observe ISRLOs in action ensured documentation of tactics, techniques and procedures which positively impacted the quality of pre-deployment training and provided continuity of operations. Ensured the liaison officers were organized, trained and equipped for maximum effectiveness within the Expeditionary Air Support Operations Group providing the battlespace owners ISR expertise directly integrated into the combat commander’s scheme of maneuver. Finally, in direct support of the Iraq transition, drove the development of the plan to analyze over 1,200 MC-12W Project Liberty missions from Contiguous United States-based exploitation ground stations as in-theater intelligence units withdrew from Iraq. Created plan to provide essential intelligence to the remaining maneuver units and facilitated the safe withdrawal of all combat forces from Iraq by the 31 December 2011 Presidential deadline.
1999 – 2012: Intelligence and Security Professional; United States Air Force
– Contingency Deployment and Sourcing Manager for over 3,000 military personnel
– Responsible for 1,800 operational intelligence professionals and resources at 61 locations in 12 countries to ensure all personnel met combat capabilities and training requirements.
– Liaison Officer and Predator Mission Coordinator; fused multi-source sensitive information for national leadership; enabled ability to monitor and locate key targets.
– Produced high performance standards and productivity during periods of shrinking resources.
– Managed 1,000+ positions supporting intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance missions.
– Able to motivate and maximize employee productivity and morale without financial incentives.
– Applied rigorous analytical problem solving techniques and research methodologies to the fields of military and political intelligence, counterterrorism, and information operations.
– All source intelligence analysis and predictive analytic assessments of asymmetric terrorist threats.
– Developed a first-ever directorate process review methodology that became the baseline for the Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Assessments Team.
– Key contributor to the Phase-1 Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance assessment for the 2010 Humanitarian Assistance and Disaster Relief effort in Haiti; Operation UNIFIED RESPONSE.
– Developed Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance training syllabi providing initial qualifications to 170 intelligence personnel in the Korean Combined Operations Intelligence Center
1986 – 1999: C-130 Instructor and Evaluator Loadmaster; United States Air Force
– Nominated for the William H. Tunner Award for outstanding aircrew performance. Praised by Special Representative to the United Nations in Angola for assisting in three search and rescue missions.
– On-site liaison with U.S. Embassy for three foreign equipment acquisitions. Kept project on schedule and on budget.
– Primary consultant to civilian contractor for original design specifications supporting National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration’s long-range overwater diffusion test missions.
– Technical expertise, ability to think logically and articulate processes drove to selection as aircraft flight examiner ahead of peers.
– Aircrew Coordination Trainer; trained aircrews on crew concept and survival.
– Combat Airman Skills Training
– High Value Target Analysis Course
– Air and Space Operations Center Initial Qualification Training, ISR Officers Course
– Information Warfare Applications Course
– Interservice Space Intelligence Operations Course
– Joint Aerospace Command and Control Course
– Intelligence Applications Course
– Advanced Airlift Tactics Training Course
– Airlift of Hazardous Materials Course
– C-130 Loadmaster Mission Airdrop/Airland
– C-130 Loadmaster Initial Qualification
– Basic Aircraft Loadmaster Training
– Survival, Evasion, Resistance and Escape Training
– Water Survival Training
Education Write Up:
– Bachelor of Arts; Intelligence Studies with Honors; American Military University, 2008
– Associates in Applied Science; Communications Applications Technology; Community College of the Air Force, 1999
– Associates in Applied Science; Instructor of Military Science and Technology; Community College of the Air Force, 1996
– Associates in Applied Science; Aircrew Operations; Community College of the Air Force, 1996
– Professional Manager Certification; Community College of the Air Force, 2011
– Occupational Instructor Certification; Community College of the Air Force, 1996
– Chief Master Sergeant Leadership Course; Air University, Gunter Annex, 2009
– Senior Noncommissioned Officer Academy; Air University, Gunter Annex, 2005
– Diploma of Biblical Studies; Summit Theological Seminary, 1998
Please contact us for now if you need to.
Basic: Post your positions thru our Candidate searchable "Position Builder" which includes your company contact information. With over 10,000 views a month, this maximizes your position requirement exposure to not only our highly qualified candidates but the entire SOF community and beyond. Initial posting exposure reaches an average of 40,000 people in the DoD, and Inter Agency with the highest exposure being over 70,000 and growing.
Basic Service: $50 per month
Premium Service: This service includes posting your positions and having BEYOND SOF staff assists in the vetting and selection process. This also includes a 30 day early termination refund or 90 day replacement. We tailor a service agreement that aligns with your business model and company strategy. Contact us email@example.com
Working with BEYOND SOF allows you access to our selective network of both US and International clients. Our focus is primarily new contract opportunities to formulate new enduring forms of revenue for our clients. Contact us to learn more at firstname.lastname@example.org
Up through NSA cleared. Contact us at email@example.com
For companies looking to streamline systems, better enable their human capital, expand ROI, buy small companies with niche capabilities that enhance overall strategy, or sell of divisions that will enable focusing on new directions. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rapid Acquisition: Full spectrum.
We start with finding the funding first, then tailoring the solution within those constraints/enablers to offer the full turn-key solution. Let us move your product/service in both CONUS and International arenas...email@example.com