No current clearance. Previously held TS/SCI.
Date of Clearance Adjudication:
June 18, 2018 – June 18, 2028
Yes (Service Connected) – Percentage: 30
Expiration Date – August 16, 2027
– Speaking: Basic, Reading: Basic, Writing: Basic
Stateside – Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Virgin Islands, Washington, West Virginia, Wyoming,
Overseas – Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Belgium, Bermuda, Bosnia Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Fiji, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Kazakhstan, Korea,South, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Maldives, Mauritius, Mongolia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Serbia Montenegro, Seychelles, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, UK, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, USA, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu,
Highlight Write Up:
Retired Army Colonel with 26 years of program and project management experience, most recently in the United Arab Emirates for five years working on the Land Forces transformation and Ministry of Defense transformation projects.
• Highly experienced and successful senior leader, program manager, problem solver, strategic planner and strategic thinker.
• 26 years in the US Army, leading and managing large organizations and small teams in achieving difficult mission goals.
• 8 years of management consulting to both private industry and governmental entities in leadership, problem-solving, strategy development and implementation, change management and continuous process improvement.
• 5 years of management consulting, education development, training, coaching and mentoring to the United Arab Emirates (UAE) Ministry of Defense and Armed Forces.
• School trained (Army and Joint) and extensively field experienced in Fire Support, Information Operations / Strategic Communications.
• Extensive experience in advising, consulting, hands-on collaboration, team-building, leading and following, on diverse, cross-functional multi-disciplinary teams and programs.
• Expert written and verbal communicator, instructor and facilitator to large, diverse audiences.
• Highly proficient at all Microsoft applications required for complex project management (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.).
Germany – Duration: 12 years
UAE – Duration: 5+ years
Italy – Duration: 1 year
Iraq – Duration: 1 year
Turkey – Duration: 3 months
S. Korea – Duration: 1-4 weeks
– Duration: 1-4 weeks
Position Write Up:
Number of months in position – 48
Skills Write Up:
– Field Artillery and Fire Support
Education Write Up:
NATO Defence College, 1999.
Please contact us for now if you need to.
Basic: Post your positions thru our Candidate searchable "Position Builder" which includes your company contact information. With over 10,000 views a month, this maximizes your position requirement exposure to not only our highly qualified candidates but the entire SOF community and beyond. Initial posting exposure reaches an average of 40,000 people in the DoD, and Inter Agency with the highest exposure being over 70,000 and growing.
Basic Service: $50 per month
Premium Service: This service includes posting your positions and having BEYOND SOF staff assists in the vetting and selection process. This also includes a 30 day early termination refund or 90 day replacement. We tailor a service agreement that aligns with your business model and company strategy. Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Working with BEYOND SOF allows you access to our selective network of both US and International clients. Our focus is primarily new contract opportunities to formulate new enduring forms of revenue for our clients. Contact us to learn more at email@example.com
Up through NSA cleared. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For companies looking to streamline systems, better enable their human capital, expand ROI, buy small companies with niche capabilities that enhance overall strategy, or sell of divisions that will enable focusing on new directions. Contact us at email@example.com
Rapid Acquisition: Full spectrum.
We start with finding the funding first, then tailoring the solution within those constraints/enablers to offer the full turn-key solution. Let us move your product/service in both CONUS and International arenas...firstname.lastname@example.org