Date of Clearance Adjudication:
May 25, 2018
September 30, 2018 – December 31, 2019
Yes (Service Connected) – Percentage: 50
Expiration Date – N/A.
– Speaking: Basic, Reading: Basic, Writing: Basic
Stateside – Kentucky, Maryland, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia,
Overseas – Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, Switzerland, UK, VaticanCity,
Highlight Write Up:
• Timecards • Metrics • Performance Ratings • Personnel Improvements • Trained Satellite Controllers (SATCON) and Watch Operators (WO) • Point of Contact (POC) • Systems Subject Matter Expert (SME) • Prolific Process Improvements • Authored and Reviewed Checklists • Authored Executive Summaries • Thousands Situation Reports (SitRep) • Wrote Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) • Technical Edits • Acceptance Tested RFMOW System for SMDC and TRADOC • Power and Frequency Managed FDMA, SSMA, TDMA Networks • Edited Monthly Narrative and Award Fee Matrix • 4 Companies’ Workweeks 1 Schedule • After-Action-Reviewed (AAR) Satellite Communications Missions • Telemetry for Satellite Systems and Bus Functions • Narrative Event Log • Graphed Field of View (FOV) Footprints • Maintained Systems Status Page • Statistical Analysis of Events and Operations • Outage Databasing • System Definition Breakouts for Intelligence Community (IC) • Approved Queries • Account Management • PKI research and uploading from repositories • Built Satellite Configuration Change and Health Status Commands • Calculated Sun Conjunctions • Link Budget Engineering • Verified and Initiated Spacecraft Vectors • Generated Range Rates • Satellite Time Offsets and Dopplers • Configured Beamweights • Monitoring and Troubleshooting of Satellite Based Messaging System • Circuit Checks Using Versimux and Cornet PCU / LAN • Fireberd • Bit Error Rate Test (BERT) • Discrepancy Reports (DR) • Local Loop and Satellite Loop Coordination • After Action Reviews
South Korea – Duration: 2 years
Germany – Duration: 2 years
Panama – Duration: 1-4 weeks
France – Duration: 1-4 weeks
Netherlands – Duration: 1-4 weeks
Czech Republic – Duration: 1-4 weeks
Belgium – Duration: 1-4 weeks
Luxembourg – Duration: 1-4 weeks
Dominican Republic – Duration: 1-4 weeks
Canada – Duration: 1-4 weeks
Position Write Up:
Number of months in position – 4
2018 to Present: Watch Supervisor, Jacobs Engineering Group, for Northrop Grumman EAMS. DIA’s Think, Analyze, Connect (TAC) relational database watch. Created dozens of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), functional position descriptions, job requisitions, training standards, evaluation scenarios, certification examination, metrics trends visualizations. Integrated scheduling of four companies’ workweeks. Monitored TAC and its subordinate systems status. Performed initial troubleshooting and coordinated response efforts with Tier-2 system engineers. Provided technical assistance to users experiencing trouble accessing and using the system. Troubleshot PKI problems utilizing authentication services. Responded to and documented user requests in a timely manner. Worked closely with TAC Operations and notified them of system problems or troubleshooting requests from the user base. Provided support both over-the-phone and through email in the construction of queries and analytic grid frameworks to persistently monitor the essential elements of interest to the Intelligence Community’s and Department of Defense’s analytic cadre. Built out an analytic baseline through the creation of grids and queries at the request of the TAC user base. Provided content administration and query quality control of the analytic query database. Assisted with development of team SharePoint site.
Number of months in position – 12
2014 to 2015: Operations Lead, NRO, Harris Corp., CONTENDER Contract. Timecards, Metrics, Performance Ratings, Personnel Improvements, Trained Watch Operators (WO), Point of Contact (POC), Systems Subject Matter Expert (SME), Prolific Process Improvements, Authored and Reviewed Checklists, Authored Executive Summaries and Situation Reports (SitRep), Wrote Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Edited Monthly Narrative and Award Fee Matrix, After-Action-Reviews (AAR), Narrative Event Log, Maintained Systems Status Page, Statistical Analysis of Events and Operations, Outage Databasing, System Definition Breakouts for Intelligence Community (IC), Cryptographic Key Management, Discrepancy Reports (DR).
Number of months in position – 108
2016 to 2018: Senior Watch Operator (WO), National Reconnaissance Office (NRO), XXXXXXXXXX CONTENDER Contract.
2015 to 2016: Senior WO NRO, XXXXX, CONTENDER.
2005 to 2014: Senior WO NRO, XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, ULTRA Contract.
• Liaison with White House (WHSR), Director of National Intelligence (ODNI), Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS), OGA, Meade, National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA), Joint Space Operations Center (JSpOC), National Air and Space Intelligence Center (NASIC), Overhead Collection Management Center (OCMC), National Military Command Center (NMCC), Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA), National Air & Space Administration (NASA), Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), Department of Defense (DoD) Pentagon, Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Strategic Command (STRATCOM), Pacific Command (PACOM), Central Command (CENTCOM).
• “…An outstanding performer…tireless efforts to improve operational efficiency.”
• “The most diligent Watch stander…goes the extra mile to ensure accurate yet timely reports.”
• “Constantly tracking down new information that will provide better services to the customer.”
• “Identified and initiated action to correct multiple discrepancies involving mission-critical reporting procedures.”
• “Takes the initiative to follow up with customers.”
• “Inclination to go above and beyond…required duties.”
• “Commitment to accurate production is visible in approach…with an eye for detail…making changes to ensure…a good product.”
• “One of the most reliable people to approach when a gap needs to be filled….allowing the program to deliver more value.”
• “Thirsts for knowledge….always looking to learn more and willingly passes on what he has learned.”
• “Reduced the possibility of security infractions and significantly cut response times for reporting contingencies….”
Number of months in position – 72
1996 to 2005: U.S. Army. 1999 to 2005: Satellite Controller (SATCON), Army Space Command, Signal Corps–X-Band Satellite Communications Network Controller / RF Systems Engineer / Satellite Engineer.
Ground Mobile Forces (GMF) Network Controller (GNC) Position Noncommissioned Officer–Coordinated Data and Trunk Cutovers From Retiring Satellites to Newly Launched Satellites, Programmed and Utilized GMF Net Control Computer (GNCC), Resolved Incompatibility of FM Orderwire and MD1340 MODEM, Established Positive Control Communications (Utilizing Satphones [Iridium, INMARSAT, Globalstar], Cellular Phones, AUTODIN / Defense Switching Network, Tactical Net / Long Locals, Ship-to-Shore VHF, and Multiplexer Level Orderwires). Communications Payload Controller (CPC)–Monitored and Controlled four DSCS GEO Satellites, Verified and Initiated Spacecraft Vectors, Recorded Telemetry Data Spans for Archival and Research, Knowledge of Spacecraft Subsystems and Signal Flow. Electronic Counter-Countermeasures (ECCM) Net Controller–Power Balanced Spread Spectrum Multiple Access (SSMA) ECCM Network of Fixed and Mobile Stations, Scheduled and Conducted ECCM Network Control Transfers, Brought Up New ECCM Missions. Satellite Network Controller (SNC)–Managed, Operated and Maintained U.S. Army Dual Satellite Control Center and Network Operations Center, Supported two Satellite Replacements (Full Communications Cutovers), Supported On-Orbit Testing of New Primary Satellites, Spectral Analysis Troubleshooting, Power Balanced and Frequency Managed FDMA and TDMA Networks, Resolved Space-Based Anomalies, Managed Databases and Hardcopy Archivals, Trend Analyzed Data, Prepared Outage Reports. Frequency Division Multiple Access Network Controller (FNC)–Controlled Terminal Alignments and Calibrations, High Frequency Test Instruments, DSCS Automatic Spectrum Analyzers (DASA), Scalar Network Analyzers (SNA), Frequency Synthesizers, Power Meters, Data Test Sets, Operated, Troubleshot and Repaired Satellite Earth Terminal Equipment Including Digital Communications Systems, Preventive Maintenance Checked and Serviced (PMCS) Amplifiers, Converters, Modems, Encryption Devices (KIGs, KIVs, Fortezas), Cesium Time Standards, Global Position Satellite (GPS) Receiver.
Skills Write Up:
NRO Courses in:
• Signals Intelligence (SIGINT),
• Imagery Intelligence (IMINT),
• Measurement and Signatures Intelligence (MASINT),
• Satellite Vehicles,
• Processors and Dissemination Systems,
• Continuity of Government (COG) and Continuity of Operations (COOP) and
• Strategic Threat Arms Reduction Treaty (START) and OPEN SKIES Treaty.
DIA Think, Analyze Connect (TAC) classroom training, 2008.
DNI Integration of the Intelligence Enterprise course, Intelligence University, 2007.
Dozens of Motorola, IRIDIUM and Boeing Courses in Crosslinked Satellites, 2005.
Lockheed Martin, Satellite Configuration Control Element (SCCE) Certification, Honor Graduate, 2004.
Raytheon, Electronic Counter-Countermeasures (ECCM) Network Operations Certification, 2003.
U. S. Army, Standard Army Training System (SATS) 4.1 for the Army Training Management Cycle (CATCSATS), 2001.
Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) Emergency Management Institute (EMI) Emergency Manager Course.
United States Air Force Space / Missile Badge awarded, 2000.
U. S. Army Signal School, Ft. Gordon, GA, 2000:
• Selectee for Additional Skill Identifier (ASI).
1C Satellite Communications Network Control Course.
U. S. Army Signal School, Ft. Gordon, GA, 1999:
• 31S Satellite Communications Operations and Maintenance.
Class Leader and Honor Graduate.
U. S. Army, 553DF24 Protecting SECRET Documents, 1998.
U. S. Army, Supervisory Development Course (SDC) 131F21, 1997.
U. S. Army, Hundreds of Credits Correspondence Coursework.
Youth Leadership School, Leadership Institute, Aug 1988.
Lifetime member: Signal Corps Regimental Association, Sep 1999 – present.
Education Write Up: M.A more upon request
Please contact us for now if you need to.
Basic: Post your positions thru our Candidate searchable "Position Builder" which includes your company contact information. With over 10,000 views a month, this maximizes your position requirement exposure to not only our highly qualified candidates but the entire SOF community and beyond. Initial posting exposure reaches an average of 40,000 people in the DoD, and Inter Agency with the highest exposure being over 70,000 and growing.
Basic Service: $50 per month
Premium Service: This service includes posting your positions and having BEYOND SOF staff assists in the vetting and selection process. This also includes a 30 day early termination refund or 90 day replacement. We tailor a service agreement that aligns with your business model and company strategy. Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Working with BEYOND SOF allows you access to our selective network of both US and International clients. Our focus is primarily new contract opportunities to formulate new enduring forms of revenue for our clients. Contact us to learn more at email@example.com
Up through NSA cleared. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For companies looking to streamline systems, better enable their human capital, expand ROI, buy small companies with niche capabilities that enhance overall strategy, or sell of divisions that will enable focusing on new directions. Contact us at email@example.com
Rapid Acquisition: Full spectrum.
We start with finding the funding first, then tailoring the solution within those constraints/enablers to offer the full turn-key solution. Let us move your product/service in both CONUS and International arenas...firstname.lastname@example.org