Beyond SOF Referral Payment: $1500 for tagging/sharing this post to someone who gets hired
·The contractor shall provide support, operations, and maintenance for CUSTOMER’s Microsoft SharePoint farm, which is currently SharePoint 2013. Support is provided to configure and support all agency SharePoint sites using “Out of the Box” design and development.
·The Contractor will assist CUSTOMER employees with site maintenance, design and permissions management.
·The contractor shall provide support by developing solutions that will assist CUSTOMER offices and divisions with automating there business process and taking advantage of SharePoint collaboration and documentation management features.
·The contractor will be required to provide solutions involving building and customizing workflows, InfoPath design and implementation, dashboard reporting, and .Net development and programming.
·Deliverables: Developed solutions based on project request intake, closed support requests based on metrics and technical design documents for developed solutions.
The IT Process Consultant III – (Mid-Level SharePoint Developer) will assist the (CUSTOMER) Information Systems Division (TC) with experience in:
·SharePoint Architecture (SharePoint Sites, permissions, and Site Collections) including SharePoint development against SharePoint List and Libraries
·Out of the box solutions development such as workflows and connecting forms to SharePoint lists
·SharePoint REST API development
·Microsoft technologies, ASP.NET, Microsoft .NET Framework, Microsoft SharePoint
·Web architectural and design patterns
·Various forms of SSO and an understanding of security best practices such as OWASP
·Providing support for a highly customized SharePoint 2013 environment involving client-side administrative tasks such as site creation, governance oversight, and other out-of-the-box applications
·Maintaining the technical and creative direction of the portal with business analysis skills with proven success in solution design and SharePoint architecture
·Managing content databases and creating new ones as required
·Administering and maintain sites and sub-sites
·Managing security for sites and sub-sites
·Managing the site layout structure and content
·Providing SharePoint support to end users
·Providing project support to project leaders
·Providing some training on ad-hoc basis
·Providing content management, access control, site creation, maintenance and retirement, web layout and design, web coding, and the development of custom SharePoint solutions
Demonstrating an understanding of SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint 2013 functionality and capability; proven knowledge of SharePoint Designer 2013 and developing SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint 2013 customized workflows
· Have experience with developing forms in InfoPath 2013
· Managing enterprise user permissions with a proven understanding of enterprise governance and security best practices
· Having the ability to communicate with customers, personnel, leadership, and executive management
· Key coordinator between multiple project teams to ensure enterprise-wide integration of reengineering efforts.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business or related scientific or technical discipline (equivalent work experience may be considered in lieu of a Bachelor’s Degree)
· Must have 3 years (Junior), 6 years (Mid Level) minimum relevant experience in: Using Information Technology based applications to implement process improvement and reengineering methodologies to client business processes.
· Duties may include activity and data modeling, developing improvements to business methods on IT related projected.
· This individual is responsible for transition planning introduction, and integration of new IT processes.
· May provide group facilitation and training for newly implemented IT processes and act as key coordinator between multiple process stakeholders and project.
· Microsoft Certified IT Professional SharePoint Administrator 2010 Certification or training
· Secret Clearance
Apply here and or submit resume addressing all in red (all) and submit to Joyce at firstname.lastname@example.org Titled “IT Process Consultant III – Mid-Level SharePoint Developer”
Please contact us for now if you need to.
Basic: Post your positions thru our Candidate searchable "Position Builder" which includes your company contact information. With over 10,000 views a month, this maximizes your position requirement exposure to not only our highly qualified candidates but the entire SOF community and beyond. Initial posting exposure reaches an average of 40,000 people in the DoD, and Inter Agency with the highest exposure being over 70,000 and growing.
Basic Service: $50 per month
Premium Service: This service includes posting your positions and having BEYOND SOF staff assists in the vetting and selection process. This also includes a 30 day early termination refund or 90 day replacement. We tailor a service agreement that aligns with your business model and company strategy. Contact us email@example.com
Working with BEYOND SOF allows you access to our selective network of both US and International clients. Our focus is primarily new contract opportunities to formulate new enduring forms of revenue for our clients. Contact us to learn more at firstname.lastname@example.org
Up through NSA cleared. Contact us at email@example.com
For companies looking to streamline systems, better enable their human capital, expand ROI, buy small companies with niche capabilities that enhance overall strategy, or sell of divisions that will enable focusing on new directions. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rapid Acquisition: Full spectrum.
We start with finding the funding first, then tailoring the solution within those constraints/enablers to offer the full turn-key solution. Let us move your product/service in both CONUS and International arenas...email@example.com