Date of Clearance Adjudication:
August 15, 2013
December 16, 2014 – July 01, 2017
Expiration Date – December 08, 2021
English – Speaking: Native, Reading: Native, Writing: Native
Arabic – Speaking: Intermediate, Reading: Basic, Writing: Basic
Stateside – California, District of Columbia, Florida, Hawaii, North Carolina, South Carolina, Texas,
Overseas – Afghanistan, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bermuda, Brazil, Cameroon, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Czech Republic, El Salvador, France, Germany, Honduras, India, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon, Mexico, Namibia, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Philippines, Portugal, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Sri Lanka, United Arab Emirates, USA,
Highlight Write Up:
Army Special Forces (SF) Officer with 7 years of leadership experience in both training and combat. Certified and experienced in commanding 100+ U.S. service members and advising 700+ foreign military / paramilitary personnel with all types of backgrounds and while in any environment. Expert in cross-cultural communication and complex / politically sensitive problem solving with a focus in the Middle East.
Served as a Rifle Infantry Platoon Leader while deployed to Samarra, Iraq. Subsequently served as Company Executive Officer of a 131 man Infantry Company. Following that assignment served as the primary battalion liaison and advisor to over 7,000 Afghan National Security Forces in Kunar Province, Afghanistan.
Military awards include: Special Forces Tab, Ranger Tab, Military Free Fall Parachutist Badge, Combat Infantryman’s Badge, NATO Medal, Overseas Service Ribbon (numeral 3), Army Service Ribbon, Global War on Terrorism Service Medal, Iraq Campaign Medal (two campaigns), Afghanistan Campaign Medal (two campaigns), National Defense Service Medal, Meritorious Unit Citation, Army Achievement Medal, Army Commendation Medal, and Bronze Star Medal with Oak Leaf Cluster.
Samarra, Iraq – Duration: 1 year
Kunar, Afghanistan – Duration: 1 year
Position Write Up:
Number of months in position – 24
Student, 11/2012 to Present: John F. Kennedy Special Warfare Center and School – Fort Bragg, NC
• Trained in Arabic language and culture validated through federally recognized testing, exercises in scenario based training, and direct application in the Middle East.
• Trained in planning and leading strategic level operations that have national impacts on foreign relations, regional stability, and global security. These include unconventional warfare, foreign internal defense, security force assistance, counter insurgency, direct action, special reconnaissance, counter terrorism, counter proliferation, and information operations.
• Completed Maneuver Captains Career Course, Fort Benning, GA
Number of months in position – 12
Commander/Advisor, 01/2011 to 01/2012: 2-35IN, 3rd Brigade Combat Team, 25 ID – Kunar, Afghanistan
• Principally in charge of a cell tasked with assessing, advising, and integrating over 7,000 Afghan National Security Forces with U.S. Army battalion’s security and development plan while deployed to Afghanistan.
• Responsible for and worked to improve the health, welfare, and professional development of over 100 U.S. service members.
• Responsible for security, governance, and development of over 500 SQ KM located in Kunar Province.
• Established U.S. base capable of supporting over 800 U.S. and Afghan troops.
• Planned and participated in combined air and ground operations that involved over 1,000 personnel.
• Rated number one out of eight captains in the battalion.
Number of months in position – 12
Executive Officer, 01/2010 to 01/2011: 2-35IN, 3rd Brigade Combat Team – Schofield Barracks, HI
• Second in command of 131 man Infantry Company, and responsible for the maintenance and logistics support to the unit.
• Overall responsible for the maintenance and accountability of more than $10 million worth of property and equipment resulting in zero loss.
• Planned, resourced, and executed over 100 training events.
• Attended and was selected for Special Forces service at Special Forces Assessment and Selection.
• Rated as number one Executive Officer in the battalion and in the top 1% of all junior officers the commander served with in 18 years of service.
Number of months in position – 17
Infantry Rifle Platoon Leader, 08/2008 to 01/2010: 2-35IN, 3rd Brigade Combat Team – Samarra, Iraq
• Oversaw the planning and conducting of daily combat operations of a 36 Soldier platoon while deployed in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom.
• Coordinated the logistical movement of 36 soldiers and associated equipment (5M USD) from deployed theaters in Samarra, Iraq to home station.
• Led over 300 combat patrols which decreased enemy activity by 80%.
• Responsible for the security, governance, and economic development of the eastern half of a city with over 300,000 residents.
• Responsible for training and advising over 2,000 Iraqi Security forces. Directly partnered with Iraqi battalion commanders.
• Rated in the top two of 34 Lieutenants in the Battalion.
Skills Write Up:
• Military Free Fall Basic Course, YPG, Arizona
• Detachment Leaders Course, Washington D.C.
• 2014 – Robin Sage Unconventional Warfare Culminating Exercise (Detachment Commander) (SF Qualification Course)
• 2014 – Detachment Officer Course (SF Qualification Course)
• 2013 – Royal Canadian Regiment Airborne Training, Fort Bragg, North Carolina
• 2013 – Survival/Evasion/Resistance/Escape (SERE) level “C” (SF Qualification Course)
• 2013 – Small Unit Tactics (SUT) (SF Qualification Course)
• 2013 – Introduction to Unconventional Warfare (IUW) (SF Qualification Course)
• 2012 – Maneuver Captains Career Course (MCCC), Fort Benning, GA
• 2011 – Special Forces Assessment and Selection (SFAS)
• 2010 – Combined arms exercise, Pohakuloa Training Area, Big Island, Hawaii
• 2008 – United States Army Airborne School, Fort Benning, Georgia
• 2008 – United States Army Ranger School, Fort Benning, Georgia
• 2008 – United States Army Combatives Course, Level 1, Fort Benning, Georgia
• 2007 – United States Army Infantry Officer Basic Course, Fort Benning, Georgia
• 2007 – United States Army Basic Officer Leadership Course (BOLC II), Fort Benning, Georgia
• 2006 – Warrior Forage, Fort Lewis, Washington
Education Write Up:
B.S. Industrial Technology- Construction Management, Sam Houston State University 2007, GPA 3.25, Construction Management Student of the Year 2006-2007
Please register as Company to be able to access this Candidate's profile or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact us for now if you need to.
Basic: Post your positions thru our Candidate searchable "Position Builder" which includes your company contact information. With over 10,000 views a month, this maximizes your position requirement exposure to not only our highly qualified candidates but the entire SOF community and beyond. Initial posting exposure reaches an average of 40,000 people in the DoD, and Inter Agency with the highest exposure being over 70,000 and growing.
Basic Service: $50 per month
Premium Service: This service includes posting your positions and having BEYOND SOF staff assists in the vetting and selection process. This also includes a 30 day early termination refund or 90 day replacement. We tailor a service agreement that aligns with your business model and company strategy. Contact us email@example.com
Working with BEYOND SOF allows you access to our selective network of both US and International clients. Our focus is primarily new contract opportunities to formulate new enduring forms of revenue for our clients. Contact us to learn more at firstname.lastname@example.org
Up through NSA cleared. Contact us at email@example.com
For companies looking to streamline systems, better enable their human capital, expand ROI, buy small companies with niche capabilities that enhance overall strategy, or sell of divisions that will enable focusing on new directions. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rapid Acquisition: Full spectrum.
We start with finding the funding first, then tailoring the solution within those constraints/enablers to offer the full turn-key solution. Let us move your product/service in both CONUS and International arenas...email@example.com