Date of Clearance Adjudication:
September 23, 2011
December 01, 2012 – October 01, 2015
Yes (Service Connected) – Percentage: 80
Expiration Date – October 02, 2019
Pashto – Speaking: Intermediate, Reading: Intermediate, Writing: Intermediate
English – Speaking: Native, Reading: Native, Writing: Native
Stateside – Boston, MA; New York, NY; Washington, DC; Virginia
Overseas – Any location
Highlight Write Up:
Accomplished business professional and MBA candidate with an active TS/SCI clearance and over 10 years of experience from high-level government agencies and consulting firms. Experienced professional who has supported growth and project delivery across international regions as part of a core operations team. Delivered across a broad operations agenda, including strategic analysis, service offering development, and business development. Recognized for being a strategic thinker who provides competitive and requirement analyses through all stages of the development life cycle from product readiness to execution.
Afghanistan – Duration: 30 months
Position Write Up:
Number of months in position – 8
* Oversee the development and training of a new regional program office to manage the enrolment of all 3,000 clients living in New England (Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Vermont, Connecticut, & Rhode Island) – all historically under-served areas – into an online Constituent Relationship Management system before making program staff assignments.
* Tasked with developing 19 innovative community-based transition assistance programs that work to prevent veteran unemployment, substance abuse, family challenges, homelessness, crime and suicide.
* Direct daily operations to include budget management of a $500K operating budget, five personnel, equipment, and assets; require weekly reports from five regional office employees and ensure their levels of professional competencies grow consistently.
* Develop and sustain business relationships with five strategic partners with a focus on strategy-based engagement.
Number of months in position – 6
* Leveraged the capabilities and authorities of 13 US and coalition government agencies to enact the Joint Improvised Explosive Device Defeat Organization’s (JIEDDO) mission resulting in a 15% decrease in successful improvised explosive device (IED) attacks within specified countries.
* Facilitated joint problem-solving with mid-level and C-Level Clients to limit international terrorist network access to fertilizer-based precursor chemicals leading to a 75% decrease in fertilizer-based attacks.
* Performed quantitative and qualitative analysis on core strategic issues to inhibit non-state actors’ ability to finance, manufacture, transport, and employ IEDs against US, Coalition, and non-combatant populations.
Number of months in position – 5
* Served as an advisor and thought partner to C-Level Clients Generals John Allen and Joseph Dunford (COMISAF), Commander of 170K NATO, US military, and civilian personnel in Afghanistan.
* Fashioned national micro-finance and emerging market development strategies resulting in an assessed decrease in unemployment, which in turn led to a measurable decrease in political violence.
* Investigated field operations in order to compile directed observations for C-Level clients and Senior Policymakers on issues of political intelligence, private sector intelligence, violent extremist organization atmospherics, governance, and socio-cultural analysis.
Number of months in position – 7
* Directed a cross-functional team for an Intelligence Community client that processed multiple sources of real-time data to deliver weekly reports to C-level clients.
* Led analytic and planning support to five high-impact projects that supported the development of an innovative national strategy.
* Served as a liaison to the Department of State, Theatre Special Operations Commands (TSOCs), and USAID; thus resulting in a 25% increase in aid delivery, civil society outreach, counter violent extremist messaging, and other counter terrorism activities.
Skills Write Up:
Education Write Up:
Master of Business Administration – Babson College, F.W. Olin Graduate School of Business
Pashto Language Course
Certificate – Defense Language Institute, Washington, DC
Leader Development & Education for Sustained Peace
Graduate Certificate – Naval Postgraduate School, Washington, DC
Civil Affairs & PSYOP Qualification Courses
Certificate – US Army John F. Kennedy Special Warfare Center & School
Bachelor of Arts – Rhode Island College, Providence, RI
Please register as Company to be able to access this Candidate's profile or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact us for now if you need to.
Basic: Post your positions thru our Candidate searchable "Position Builder" which includes your company contact information. With over 10,000 views a month, this maximizes your position requirement exposure to not only our highly qualified candidates but the entire SOF community and beyond. Initial posting exposure reaches an average of 40,000 people in the DoD, and Inter Agency with the highest exposure being over 70,000 and growing.
Basic Service: $50 per month
Premium Service: This service includes posting your positions and having BEYOND SOF staff assists in the vetting and selection process. This also includes a 30 day early termination refund or 90 day replacement. We tailor a service agreement that aligns with your business model and company strategy. Contact us email@example.com
Working with BEYOND SOF allows you access to our selective network of both US and International clients. Our focus is primarily new contract opportunities to formulate new enduring forms of revenue for our clients. Contact us to learn more at firstname.lastname@example.org
Up through NSA cleared. Contact us at email@example.com
For companies looking to streamline systems, better enable their human capital, expand ROI, buy small companies with niche capabilities that enhance overall strategy, or sell of divisions that will enable focusing on new directions. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rapid Acquisition: Full spectrum.
We start with finding the funding first, then tailoring the solution within those constraints/enablers to offer the full turn-key solution. Let us move your product/service in both CONUS and International arenas...email@example.com