I have over six years of experience as a Naval Special Warfare (NSW) leader with continuous training and increasing leadership experience in high stress environments, including combat experience and training foreign special operations forces. I am a highly motivated and dedicated professional focused on success. I am an energetic self-starter and life-long learner with proven experience and extensive knowledge of the full spectrum of operational and tactical special operations skills.
2013 – 2015: Naval Special Warfare Program Executive Office, PMS-340 SAP, Washington, DC
Defense Acquisitions Professional
• Hand-selected to support industry-level undersea systems acquisition, combat swimmer enhancement, and cargo airdrop development.
2010 – 2013: Naval Special Warfare Group ONE, San Diego, CA
Soldier Systems Representative
• Evaluated and tested state-of-the-art maritime assault equipment, ensuring acquisitions met the standards of SEAL operators.
• Ensured three NSW combatant commands remained fully equipped for mission accomplishment.
• Routinely controlled US government assets worth $5M, with full accountability.
• Selected for early promotion.
• Strongly recommended for officer commissioning program.
2008 – 2009: SEAL Team ONE, San Diego, CA
Special Warfare Operator
• Participated in multiple operations in the Middle East supporting Operation Enduring Freedom.
• Recognized #1 of 14 elite shooters during competitive stress-course dynamic range training
• Managed inventory and logistics for equipment and materials worth $250K.
2007: Naval Special Warfare Center, San Diego, CA
• 1 of 16 original graduates from a starting class of 256 candidates in Basic Underwater Demolition / SEAL (BUD/S) and SEAL Qualification Training (SQT).
2006: NASA/National Science Foundation UNAVCO Plate Boundary Observatory, Longmont, CO
Network Systems Administrator / Information Technology Specialist
• Exceptional skills in providing user support with hardware, applications, peripherals and workstation maintenance/upgrades under demanding project milestones. Proven expertise in streamlining IT operations and boosting efficiencies.
• Maintained 30 mission-critical SunOS network servers in support of NASA/NSF earthquake research.
• Provided outstanding end-user support to local, regional, and national office teams.
Qualifications / Training Courses:
Former TS Clearance with SCI access, Current S Clearance; BUD/S; SQT; Basic Cold Weather Warfare; Military Free Fall Course; Combatant Diver (open and closed circuit diving); Survival, Evasion, Resistance, and Escape (SERE) training; Tactical Mobility Driving Training, Combat Emergency Trauma Training; completed over 10 other military and civilian courses.
Close Quarters Combat; Military Operations in Urban Terrain; Special Operations and Urban Combat; Land Warfare; Static, Dynamic, and Close Quarters Combat Ranges; Special Reconnaissance and Long Range Photographic Imagery Collection (NSW sniper pipeline); Combat Swimmer; Maritime Operations; Mobility; over 10 other training blocks completed.
Purple Heart; Navy & Marine Corps Achievement Medal with Combat “V”; Combat Action Ribbon; Global War on Terror Expeditionary Medal; Global War on Terror Service Ribbon; Rifle Expert Medal; Pistol Expert Medal; National Defense Medal.
College: Georgetown SCS – B.S. Liberal Studies (in progress)
Colorado University Boulder – B.S. Computer Science (incomplete)
Other: Farsi Accelerated Language Training, DLPT 1/1/0+
Defense Acquisition University – Systems Management Fundamentals
JSOU – Irregular Warfare
USAFSOFS – Contemporary Insurgent Warfare
English – Speaking: Native, Reading: Native, Writing: Native
Farsi – Speaking: Basic, Reading: Basic, Writing: Basic
Skills / Certifications:
• Eagle Scout
• American Avalanche Institute – Avalanche Level 2
• Udemy Courses: Corporate Valuation, Financial Modeling, Advanced Excel
• Information Technology: Linux, Windows, OSX; packet capture & analysis; encryption suites; server/DB installation & maintenance; GIS suites; 3D modeling & CAD/CAM suites; Adobe graphics/illustration/media editing suite; MS office suite.
References available upon request.
Afghanistan – Duration: 6 months
UK – Duration: 2 years
UAE – Duration: 1-4 weeks
Oman – Duration: 1-4 weeks
Germany – Duration: 1-4 weeks
Austria – Duration: 1-4 weeks
Belgium – Duration: 1-4 weeks
Netherlands – Duration: 1-4 weeks
France – Duration: 1-4 weeks
Italy – Duration: 1-4 weeks
Canada – Duration: 1-4 weeks
Honduras – Duration: 1-4 weeks
Expiration Date – December 11, 2017
Please contact us for now if you need to.
Basic: Post your positions thru our Candidate searchable "Position Builder" which includes your company contact information. With over 10,000 views a month, this maximizes your position requirement exposure to not only our highly qualified candidates but the entire SOF community and beyond. Initial posting exposure reaches an average of 40,000 people in the DoD, and Inter Agency with the highest exposure being over 70,000 and growing.
Basic Service: $50 per month
Premium Service: This service includes posting your positions and having BEYOND SOF staff assists in the vetting and selection process. This also includes a 30 day early termination refund or 90 day replacement. We tailor a service agreement that aligns with your business model and company strategy. Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Working with BEYOND SOF allows you access to our selective network of both US and International clients. Our focus is primarily new contract opportunities to formulate new enduring forms of revenue for our clients. Contact us to learn more at email@example.com
Up through NSA cleared. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For companies looking to streamline systems, better enable their human capital, expand ROI, buy small companies with niche capabilities that enhance overall strategy, or sell of divisions that will enable focusing on new directions. Contact us at email@example.com
Rapid Acquisition: Full spectrum.
We start with finding the funding first, then tailoring the solution within those constraints/enablers to offer the full turn-key solution. Let us move your product/service in both CONUS and International arenas...firstname.lastname@example.org