Date of Clearance Adjudication:
August 26, 2011
November 11, 2014 – November 29, 2016
Expiration Date – Janaury 10, 2021
Spanish – Speaking: Basic, Reading: Intermediate, Writing: Intermediate
Stateside – Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Guam, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Virgin Islands, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming,
Overseas – Prefers not to deploy,
Highlight Write Up:
I have 9 years of experience combining skills such as tactical and national collection, processing, reporting and targeting. I have experience with SIGINT, HUMINT, COMINT and limited experience with FMV. I have worked for the NSA and the CIA and I have supported other agencies such as the FBI, DEA, DIA, NGIA, and all branches of the DoD Armed Forces. Lastly I have been attached to Navy Seal teams and Marine Recon units while deployed to Iraq, while also supporting Air Force Special Intelligence Units and MARSOC.
– Duration: 1-4 weeks
Position Write Up:
Number of months in position – 12
Cary Reconstruction – Raleigh, NC
Primarily liaison between the insurance company, and insured that has experienced a loss. Responsible for maintaining projects from start to completion, billing and recurring customer lists. Duties also included:
– Managed 25-30 project budgets at a time ranging from $500 – $200,000 per project maintaining a 40% profit margin.
– Managed, communicated and scheduled multiple professional partners on a daily basis displaying positive customer service and increasing sales and future clients.
Number of months in position – 24
United States Marine Corps – Fort Meade, MD
Language Training Program Manager
Directed and coordinated all activities relating to the implementation and progress of all language training programs with in the United States Military. This included gathering requirements from stakeholders, analyzing training gaps, developing/updating training courses, and implementing programs based on requirements and program resources.
– Updated over 100 language courses across 22 different languages increasing proficiency and the capabilities of all units within all branches of the U.S. military.
– Implemented a new and highly technical aspect of the intelligence training without increasing the required time to train, allowing for more advanced training without increasing costs.
– Collected and analyzed testing results for all language analysts, designed individualized training plans to increase the proficiency of language analysts within my area of responsibility.
– Briefed commanders on the status of the language program and progress of all linguists.
– Responsible for the creation of a language training space specifically for language analysts to help maintain and increase language skills. This led to an increase in linguist morale and an even greater increase in language proficiency.
– Awarded Joint Service Commendation Medal for efforts towards language education.
Number of months in position – 7
United States Marine Corps/National Security Agency
OGA Liaison Officer
Responsible for the dissemination of National Security Agency reports to Other Government Agencies in support of Counter Terrorism operations. Worked to combine the efforts of Full Motion Video intelligence, Human Intelligence and Signals Intelligence, developed a full and comprehension profile on several High Value Terror Targets in foreign locations, many of which were persecuted with government assets
– Led the charge on National Security programs being integrated into non National Security Agency organizations that led to the identification of several high value targets.
– Trained non National Security Agency individuals on policies and procedures for national reporting dissemination.
– Awarded Joint Service Commendation Medal for collaboration efforts.
Number of months in position – 26
United States Marine Corp/National Security Agency
Illicit Financial Intelligence Reporter
Collected, analyzed and reported on several foreign companies participating in illicit financial services many with close ties to narcotic and counter terrorism targers. Worked as the primary liaison between the customer (Other Government Agencies) and my team to fulfill requests for information requests and missing intelligence gaps.
– Collected, analyzed and released more than 150 reports based on illegal financial activity related to money laundering and the funding of terrorist activity several being reported to the presidential briefing team.
– Responded to several hundred Requests for Information from various government agencies to fulfill intelligence gaps.
– Experience with AcrGis, Analyst Notebook, Google Earth and several more analyst tools.
– Distributed Requests for Information across a team of specialized intelligence analysts based on subject matter expertise and area of responsibility.
Number of months in position – 60
United States Marine Corps
Technical Intelligence Specialist
In support of counter terrorism efforts I developed a thorough understanding of various radio frequency bands and associated communications from high frequency to ultra-high frequency and other emerging technologies, becoming a source of information for entry level intelligence collectors and analysts.
– Applying superior technical skill constructing field expedient antennas that lent themselves to a greater information generation capability, attributing to an increase of hundreds of intelligence reports.
– Identified, communications with in the RF spectrum, later using direction finding to locate and isolate potential threats to national security.
– Supervised and trained several Marines in intelligence collection, marksmanship, and communication procedures.
– Supporting Navy and Marine Corps special forces leading with terminal guidance operations leading to the apprehension of several high value targets in Iraq.
– Awarded Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medal for increasing collection efforts.
Skills Write Up:
TS/SCI with CI Poly, SIGINT, HUMINT, COMINT, FMV, Report Writing, FISA, TAO, Terminal Guidance, All Source, Training, CPE, ArcGis, Google Earth, Association, Call Chaining, Network Mapping, Targeting.
Education Write Up:
American Public University, (2006-2012) Bachelor of Science in Legal Studies (Pre-Law)
Please register as Company to be able to access this Candidate's profile or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact us for now if you need to.
Basic: Post your positions thru our Candidate searchable "Position Builder" which includes your company contact information. With over 10,000 views a month, this maximizes your position requirement exposure to not only our highly qualified candidates but the entire SOF community and beyond. Initial posting exposure reaches an average of 40,000 people in the DoD, and Inter Agency with the highest exposure being over 70,000 and growing.
Basic Service: $50 per month
Premium Service: This service includes posting your positions and having BEYOND SOF staff assists in the vetting and selection process. This also includes a 30 day early termination refund or 90 day replacement. We tailor a service agreement that aligns with your business model and company strategy. Contact us email@example.com
Working with BEYOND SOF allows you access to our selective network of both US and International clients. Our focus is primarily new contract opportunities to formulate new enduring forms of revenue for our clients. Contact us to learn more at firstname.lastname@example.org
Up through NSA cleared. Contact us at email@example.com
For companies looking to streamline systems, better enable their human capital, expand ROI, buy small companies with niche capabilities that enhance overall strategy, or sell of divisions that will enable focusing on new directions. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rapid Acquisition: Full spectrum.
We start with finding the funding first, then tailoring the solution within those constraints/enablers to offer the full turn-key solution. Let us move your product/service in both CONUS and International arenas...email@example.com