**Do not apply unless you have a TS/SCI (elig) with Full Scope Polygraph…
Role and Responsibilities
The Mission Support Administrator Level 111 position performs a variety of administrative duties, providing
mission support within the Mission Directorates/Intelligence Community (IC). The position provides general and
specific administrative services and directly supports one or more functions or business areas, including: facilities
management, finance, human resources, imaging and publishing, information management, logistics,
procurement, medical, security, and general administrative support. The positions are primarily established in the
Headquarters area and are also located in the domestic and foreign fields.
1. Office Administration
• Maintains a schedule of appointments for a manager or office.
• Monitors e-mail and telephones of manager(s) or office members.
• Drafts, proofreads, edits and gives final review of all correspondences. • Tracks status of incoming and outgoing
Produces other documents such as instructions, spreadsheets, presentations, and reports.
• Passes and receives clearances and prepares access lists.
2. Information Management
• Maintains tracking records and filing systems; archives files as necessary.
• Performs as a recorder and/or administrator for time and attendance (T&A) accountings for the area of
• Maintains and updates databases or spreadsheets.
• Produces content and materials for briefing packages and presents information through briefings to
• Prepares, tracks, monitors, and analyzes statistics.
• Prepares and disseminates information to appropriate individuals/offices.
• Processes administrative and personnel paperwork.
• Compiles, collates, analyzes, and summarizes abstracting data.
• Performs research; retrieves information or documents from databases and the Internet.
• Manages responsibilities for pouching of classified material to the field.
• Performs Webmaster services to oversee website changes.
• Administers and troubleshoots databases, sets up new user accounts and accesses; runs reports;
performs database clean up tasks.
• Performs as Action Officer for oversight, monitoring, and reporting on status of task completion related to
the execution of a program, process, or transaction.
• Evaluates, proposes, and implements innovative and/or new administrative processes to improve the
efficiency and effectiveness of support administration.
3. Office Management
• Plans, schedules, organizes, and executes meetings, conferences, and off-sites.
• Participates in meetings and events: serving as recorder or working member of group, and may brief or
present administrative support related information.
• Makes travel arrangements for unit managers and others.
• Escorts visitors and guests.
• Opens, sorts and distributes incoming mail, newspapers, faxes, and other publications/documents.
• Performs back up duties for other offices within the directorate/office.
• Produces and/or prepares weekly status reports on the progress of action items and initiatives for the
function or business areas.
• Assists with ordering of supplies and arranges for the repair of office equipment.
• Maintains inventory; issues equipment, records, receipts, or supplies.
• Orders and assigns various key materials in support of customer requirements.
• Researches pouch shipments and initiates pouch traces.
• Assists with the oversight and accounting for inventory.
• Plans and supports the transportation of material and people.
• Plans and supports office renovations and move management activities.
• Assists with work that pertains to the procurement, inventory control, and destruction of registered
cryptographic material utilized by the Agency.
• Coordinates Agency wide cryptographic key requirements within the Agency.
• Maintains and reconciles accounting records, resolves issues.
• Processes travel, training, and POV vouchers.
• Assists with the approval process for government credit card purchasing.
• Handles disbursing transactions including airline tickets, metro checks, and general travel information.
• Tracks overall budget for component or program.
• Performs as designated cash custodian.
6. Contracts Management
• Assists with the administration, management, and process for the hiring and maintenance of independent
• Based on government direction, prepares contractual instruments and related approval documents
necessary to execute contracting actions.
• Monitors the status, administration and negotiation of contracts.
• May assist with the performance of Level 1 Contracting Officer Technical Representative duties.
7. Program Management
• Performs as a focal point fora program or process.
• Assists with a program or process.
• Ensures compliance with Agency/IC regulations and procedures.
• Coordinates, tracks, and monitors administrative and program support activity.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Ability to obtain extensive knowledge of protocol and precedence, and Agency/IC structure, regulations,
• Extensive knowledge of current practices associated with filing and tracking
systems, allowing efficient and rapid storage and retrieval of information
• Ability to obtain extensive knowledge of travel and Agency-unique activities to perform as Station POC for
individuals on TDY
• Ability to obtain extensive knowledge of operational procedures and cover protocols to meet operations
• Extensive knowledge in the use of MS Office, the Internet, and other internal applications necessary to
• Working knowledge of Contracting Officer's Technical Representative concepts and principles
• Analytical skills sufficient to assess and interpret highly complex information from multiple sources and
draw insightful conclusions
• Excellent oral and written communication skills sufficient to compose and deliver responses to customers'
complex questions in a clear and concise manner
• Excellent skills in planning and organizing to systematically coordinate, track, and complete work flow in
accordance with the unique guidelines and procedures of multiple agencies/organizational entities
• Strong representational skills to attend meetings, events, and forums on behalf of upper management
• Strong interpersonal skills to gather task information and or project specifications from customers
• Ability to anticipate customer requirements, and suggest, implement, and follow up on solutions
• Ability to establish, maintain, and leverage contacts and professional relationships for frequent
networking and liaison across the Agency/IC
• Ability to communicate procedures and processes to management, co-workers, customers, and
stakeholders and provide guidance on pertinent changes to business functions and operations
• Ability to adapt to changing work requirements and priorities that may require overtime or extended
• Ability to be discreet and maintain confidentiality Supervision Received and Given
Received: Works under minimal supervision from contractor personnel, with wide latitude to exercise independent
judgment to accomplish work in accordance with established policies and procedures.
Given: May perform in a contractor team lead or supervisor capacity and monitor the work flow of other
contractors and provide mentoring and guidance to contract members of the work unit or team.
TS/SCI with Full Scope Poly (in scope, please provide adjudication dates)
Minimum Experience. Seven years of progressively responsible administrative support experience,
comparable to work performed as a Level ll Mission Support Administrator.
Minimum Education. High School Diploma
Apply above (applications take priority) or send resume to Joe at email@example.com
If you send your resume: *** Address each bullet in Required Skills/Qualification or it will not be considered*** This a mandatory Government requirement
Please contact us for now if you need to.
Basic: Post your positions thru our Candidate searchable "Position Builder" which includes your company contact information. With over 10,000 views a month, this maximizes your position requirement exposure to not only our highly qualified candidates but the entire SOF community and beyond. Initial posting exposure reaches an average of 40,000 people in the DoD, and Inter Agency with the highest exposure being over 70,000 and growing.
Basic Service: $50 per month
Premium Service: This service includes posting your positions and having BEYOND SOF staff assists in the vetting and selection process. This also includes a 30 day early termination refund or 90 day replacement. We tailor a service agreement that aligns with your business model and company strategy. Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Working with BEYOND SOF allows you access to our selective network of both US and International clients. Our focus is primarily new contract opportunities to formulate new enduring forms of revenue for our clients. Contact us to learn more at email@example.com
Up through NSA cleared. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For companies looking to streamline systems, better enable their human capital, expand ROI, buy small companies with niche capabilities that enhance overall strategy, or sell of divisions that will enable focusing on new directions. Contact us at email@example.com
Rapid Acquisition: Full spectrum.
We start with finding the funding first, then tailoring the solution within those constraints/enablers to offer the full turn-key solution. Let us move your product/service in both CONUS and International arenas...firstname.lastname@example.org