TS/Eligible for SCI
Date of Clearance Adjudication:
February 22, 2015
Yes (Service Connected) – Percentage: 60%
Expiration Date – May 18, 2020
– Speaking: Basic, Reading: Basic, Writing: Basic
Overseas – Prefers not to deploy,
Highlight Write Up:
– Business Development Professional and Navy Veteran who is a consistently top-ranked leader with a solid track record of mission accomplishment leading elite teams ranging from 5 to 45 individuals. Proven operations manager and change agent experienced at managing programs, operations, and asset inventory worth more than $10M. Self-motivated and agile – adept at transitioning to new roles and rapidly delivering exceptional results.
– Program management for NSW and EOD Intelligence Training Programs
– Program management for Repari Parts Program for USS Chung-Hoon.
Afghanistan – Duration: 3 years
Middle East/Persian Gulf – Duration: 2 years
Philippines – Duration: 6 months
Position Write Up:
Regional Business Development Manager – Current
– Developed and implemented strategic initiatives in order to grow new and existing accounts within the Waterworks Business Group by educating clients on Ferguson offerings.
– Managed merchandising and training operations for ten (10) stores across the Central and Southern California region creating and delivering customized solutions to the client.
– Affected bottom line operations by increasing end-of-year numbers (FY18 to FY19) from $850k to $1.5M which calculates to a 76.47% increase in goods sold.
Regional Manager – 10
– Regional growth and account administration for territory consisting of the Southwest United States.
– Responsible for education and negotiation with Executive and C Suite Level leaders resulting in mutually beneficial terms while persistently generating client leads through strategic planning and referrals.
Business Development Manager – 6
-Business development and account management for regional territory consisting of the Mid-West United States and Texas encompassing of over 5000 medical facilities while building and maintaining unique relationships with all clients.
-Developed and closed twelve (12) new contracts consisting of a total of 15 facilities in the first five (5) months of employment, totaling $500,000.
Regional Sales Manager – 12
-Sales management for book of business of 308 clients in the Southern California, Southern Nevada, and Arizona territory while independently developing and maintaining favorable relationships with new and existing clients to increase revenue.
-Increased territory sales from $12.8 million to $14 million within first year, accounting for an increase in territory revenue while exceeding forecasted projections by $1.2 million.
-Demonstrated an unwavering commitment to customer service, adding new customers totaling $1.1 million in new sales revenue for the new fiscal year while maintaining premium service levels with existing accounts.
Intelligence Program Manager – 84
-Managed Naval Special Warfare Intelligence Teams conducting operations for a Combined Joint Special Operations Task Force in support of Operation Enduring Freedom. Conducted threat assessments and determined changes in capabilities, vulnerabilities, and probable courses of action, as well as identifying and filling gaps in current information.
-Drove planning, organization, managing, and directing of strategic decision making for 23 personnel in sensitive human intelligence operations. Conducted multi-level assessments while determining changes in capabilities, vulnerabilities, and probable courses of action, as well as identifying and filling current informational gaps.
-Managed 17 personnel in the collection and analysis for ten lines of operation, 1300 intelligence information products, 1680 hours of geospatial metadata analysis, and 45 post-mission analysis summaries to address 900 information requests.
-Identified and resolved discrepancies for Information Security compliance and Intelligence Training Programs for all West Coast Navy Explosive Ordnance Disposal Teams. Created and implemented over 2000 man hours of new program resolutions providing an increase in training effectiveness for workforce of 310 personnel per year.
-Special Security Program Manager oversaw management of classified information and personnel security standards as well as administration of JPAS & EQIP policy changes ensuring implementation throughout area of responsibility for 221 personnel.
Repair Parts Program Manager – 60
-Formalized a new and more effective Damage Control Program by increasing productivity and maintaining a Repair and Return rate greater than 98% while maintaining 100% accountability of all equipment.
-Managed restoration operations for Repair Division/Damage Control Division consisting of 17 personnel and over 10,000 repairable items which included all firefighting equipment as well as habitability equipment totaling $2M.
-Received and processed work orders, prioritized work schedules for maintenance personnel, initiated and directed periodic inventory count of parts and materials and procurement to ensure sufficient inventory levels to sustain operations.
– Developed a personalized method of tracking over 5000-line items of team materials and supplies which resulted in a 100% increase in material retention for a total of 1.5 years.
Skills Write Up:
-B2B Enterprise Sales
-Forensic Site Analysis
-Operational Risk Management
-Collection and Analysis
Education Write Up:
2018: MBA; University of Phoenix: GPA 3.53
2015: Bachelor of Science in Business; University of Phoenix
2002: General Education: The Ohio State Univiersity
Please contact us for now if you need to.
Basic: Post your positions thru our Candidate searchable "Position Builder" which includes your company contact information. With over 10,000 views a month, this maximizes your position requirement exposure to not only our highly qualified candidates but the entire SOF community and beyond. Initial posting exposure reaches an average of 40,000 people in the DoD, and Inter Agency with the highest exposure being over 70,000 and growing.
Basic Service: $50 per month
Premium Service: This service includes posting your positions and having BEYOND SOF staff assists in the vetting and selection process. This also includes a 30 day early termination refund or 90 day replacement. We tailor a service agreement that aligns with your business model and company strategy. Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Working with BEYOND SOF allows you access to our selective network of both US and International clients. Our focus is primarily new contract opportunities to formulate new enduring forms of revenue for our clients. Contact us to learn more at email@example.com
Up through NSA cleared. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For companies looking to streamline systems, better enable their human capital, expand ROI, buy small companies with niche capabilities that enhance overall strategy, or sell of divisions that will enable focusing on new directions. Contact us at email@example.com
Rapid Acquisition: Full spectrum.
We start with finding the funding first, then tailoring the solution within those constraints/enablers to offer the full turn-key solution. Let us move your product/service in both CONUS and International arenas...firstname.lastname@example.org