Job Locations: US-TX-San Antonio
Beyond SOF Referral Payment: $500 for tagging/sharing this post to someone who gets hired
Client is a rapidly growing Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business Fed/DoD Contractor, has an immediate opportunity for a Communications Analyst to work directly with a Government client on a brand new, long-term program supporting the USAF at Lackland AFB, San Antonio, TX.
. Provide on-site Tier One support to the expanded RFMS capability as required to maintain a fully mission capable capability.
· Assists the Communications Transmission Engineer in the planning design, implementation, and maintenance of the expanded RFMS suites.
· Provides guidance, assists with mission operations, and provides on-site/on-mission training and support as required to USAF RFMS operators.
· 1-2 yrs. experience with software-defined radios
· 1-2 yrs. experience with IEEE 802.11 (all versions), 802.15
· 1-2 yrs. experience software development in C, C++, or Java
· 1-2 yrs. experience Python, Perl, PowerShell
· Excellent Excel skills
· Familiarity with FPGAs and VHDL
· Familiarity with GNU Radio, MATLAB, and DSP
· Comfortable working with Linux, Windows, macOS, and Android
· S. in STEM degree field
· Excellent public speaking skills
· Excellent technical writing skills
· Preferred Experience/Skills
o Experience with general broadband RF communications monitoring and signal security (SIGSEC) operations and theory, as well as Wi-Fi network setup, mapping and surveillance
o Experience with USAF RF monitoring of commercial and military communications systems to include, but not limited to, HF/VHF/UHF/SHF/wide-band frequency ranges, Land Mobile Radio (LMR), Aircraft Communications Addressing and Reporting System (ACARS), Automatic Dependent Surveillance, – Broadcast (ADS-B), Mode S transponders, Automated Information System (AIS), Wi-Fi devices (to include surveys, heat mapping, packet capture, direction finding, etc.), power line frequency monitoring, analysis software tools such as waterfall charts, in-phase and quadrature (I/Q data processing tools (to include WiNRADiO software and IRIS/ACM software), geographic information system (GIS) mapping/plotting software and the NRL developed Flying Squirrel GOTS product.
o Experience utilizing the COTS and GOTS hardware, software and equipment listed in Table 1 and Table 2 for USAF RFMS monitoring missions/exercises (or equivalent hardware, software and equipment).
o Experience developing training materials to include, but not limited to, syllabuses, training plans, instructor guides, lesson plans, student guides and briefing slides.
o Experience developing supplemental material to include, but not limited to, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), technical orders, technical manuals, requirement documents, etc.
o Experience with basic RF monitoring hardware, software and equipment maintenance, warranty-level parts replacement, troubleshooting, installation and updates (Tier 1 support).
o Prior military experience
o Familiarity with RFMS skills
· Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) clearance.
· Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills; ability to communicate to non-technical audience on technical issues and ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization
· Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
· Self-motivated individual who requires limited supervision and has excellent time management skills
· High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
Apply here and or submit resume addressing all in red (all) and submit to Joyce at firstname.lastname@example.org Titled “Communications Analyst”
Please register as Company to be able to access this Candidate's profile or email us email@example.com.
Please contact us for now if you need to.
Basic: Post your positions thru our Candidate searchable "Position Builder" which includes your company contact information. With over 10,000 views a month, this maximizes your position requirement exposure to not only our highly qualified candidates but the entire SOF community and beyond. Initial posting exposure reaches an average of 40,000 people in the DoD, and Inter Agency with the highest exposure being over 70,000 and growing.
Basic Service: $50 per month
Premium Service: This service includes posting your positions and having BEYOND SOF staff assists in the vetting and selection process. This also includes a 30 day early termination refund or 90 day replacement. We tailor a service agreement that aligns with your business model and company strategy. Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Working with BEYOND SOF allows you access to our selective network of both US and International clients. Our focus is primarily new contract opportunities to formulate new enduring forms of revenue for our clients. Contact us to learn more at email@example.com
Up through NSA cleared. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For companies looking to streamline systems, better enable their human capital, expand ROI, buy small companies with niche capabilities that enhance overall strategy, or sell of divisions that will enable focusing on new directions. Contact us at email@example.com
Rapid Acquisition: Full spectrum.
We start with finding the funding first, then tailoring the solution within those constraints/enablers to offer the full turn-key solution. Let us move your product/service in both CONUS and International arenas...firstname.lastname@example.org