Client has aggressive plans to grow their USG business (primarily IC) and are setting up a SSA board. They have transitioned from a military publisher to a leading open source intelligence provider. To lead this ‘productization’ of their unique tradecraft, seeking a world-class Chief Product Officer (job description attached).
Private sector experience in a tech company a must
Target Co’s: DataMinr, Palantir, Palo Alto Networks, Splunk, DataRobot, Teneble, Cloudera, FireEye etc…any Analytics/AI Saas vendor supporting the IC/DoD
Prior experience at an IC/DoD agency (ideally open source/OSINT) a plus
Must have intimacy of the IC/DoD mission
More market product expertise than technical
• An entrepreneurial mindset, driven by a relentless focus on the customer.
• Experience in a data-focused role within an AD&S organization. Passionate about the AD&S
sector / industry.
• Proven demonstrable track record within this sector of translating customer requirements into
an actionable roadmap of product and / or data developments.
• Expert understanding of how data can be used, integrated, connected, and leveraged within the
defense, security, or government sector.
• Experience of high caliber product development and content creation, and familiarity with
managing agile roadmaps, company positioning, and competitor analysis.
• Natural gravitas and ability to credibly interact with key senior customers and Janes Board.
• Strong leader, comfortable working within a matrix; strongly developed coaching skills.
• Intellectual rigor with proven commercial acumen and sound business judgement; ability to see
the big picture, whilst staying close to the numbers and details.
• Self-motivated, energetic, and charismatic with outstanding communication skills and ambition
to achieve stretching targets.
• High levels of emotional intelligence, self-confident and low ego
• Resilient, transparent, and flexible.
• Ability to attract, motivate, mentor, and develop high-performing teams.
• Strong project management skills, able to plan and prioritize tasks at pace.
• Pragmatic and willing to get involved in the detail of operational execution to achieve the
Apply above (register) or Email the Team at email@example.com with current resume reflecting the above quals or it will be kicked back, title email ” CPO VP”
Please contact us for now if you need to.
Basic: Post your positions thru our Candidate searchable "Position Builder" which includes your company contact information. With over 10,000 views a month, this maximizes your position requirement exposure to not only our highly qualified candidates but the entire SOF community and beyond. Initial posting exposure reaches an average of 40,000 people in the DoD, and Inter Agency with the highest exposure being over 70,000 and growing.
Basic Service: $50 per month
Premium Service: This service includes posting your positions and having BEYOND SOF staff assists in the vetting and selection process. This also includes a 30 day early termination refund or 90 day replacement. We tailor a service agreement that aligns with your business model and company strategy. Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Working with BEYOND SOF allows you access to our selective network of both US and International clients. Our focus is primarily new contract opportunities to formulate new enduring forms of revenue for our clients. Contact us to learn more at email@example.com
Up through NSA cleared. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For companies looking to streamline systems, better enable their human capital, expand ROI, buy small companies with niche capabilities that enhance overall strategy, or sell of divisions that will enable focusing on new directions. Contact us at email@example.com
Rapid Acquisition: Full spectrum.
We start with finding the funding first, then tailoring the solution within those constraints/enablers to offer the full turn-key solution. Let us move your product/service in both CONUS and International arenas...firstname.lastname@example.org