Date of Clearance Adjudication:
October 24, 2012
March 12, 2013 – End
Expiration Date – 02/07/2018
English – Speaking: Native, Reading: Native, Writing: Native
Russian – Speaking: Basic, Reading: Basic, Writing: Basic
Stateside – Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Guam, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Virgin Islands, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Overseas – Prefers not to deploy
Highlight Write Up:
Senior Explosive Ordinance Disposal (EOD) Technician and EOD team leader with 6 years of military experience as an EOD Technician. Capable of supervising all facets of EOD operations including: location, identification, render safe procedures (RSP) and explosive disposal of foreign and domestic ordnance, including chemical, biological, nuclear, underwater, and improvised explosive devices (IEDs). Specializing in CIED defeat, physical security operations, counterterrorism, weapons intelligence, and HUMINT surveillance.
Iraq – Duration: 18 months
Position Write Up:
Number of months in position – 12
● Trained 112 personnel in Surface/IED tactics training and procedures (TTPS). Conducted over 290 IED drills to facilitate training for operational EOD platoons which resulted in
● Developed and assisted in the EOD SOF curriculum to better instruct EOD SOF units in support of OEF.
● Proctored 8 platoons throughout Surface/IED division.
● Assisted training aid facility in fabricating IED devices to provide more realistic training for platoons.
● Conducted 16 United States Secret Service missions in Support of Presidential Security Operations.
Number of months in position – 2 years
● While deployed, served as the only EOD team leader providing direct support to multiple JSOTF units covering a 5000 square mile battle space.
● Personally conducted 60 EOD responses destroying a total of 3,390 items and removing 10,350 pounds of explosive hazards from the battlefield.
● Provided over 200 man hours of C-IED training to US security elements and 250 hours of EOD training to Iraqi EOD personnel.
● Provided over 110 hours of basic weapons/close quarter battle training for Iraqi Police/Army personnel.
● Directly supervised 6 Basic EOD Technicians, resulting in all personnel achieving Senior EOD qualifications.
● Advised battle space commanders on C-IED tactics.
Number of months in position – 2 years
● EOD support to multiple SOTF operations in area of responsibility during OIF (Joint Task Force Troy).
● Conducted 20 planned operations and 40 combat EOD missions resulting in the disposal of 484 ERW totaling 1, 339 Ibs of potential IED producing hazards as primary robot operator during OIF.
● Facilitated EOD TTP training for 50 Iraqi Police Counter Explosive Team personnel as well as 530 hours of C-IED TTP training for over 200 CF personnel.
● Team member in support of 6 USSS missions providing personal protection for the President of the United States.
● Maintained 100% accountability of arms, ammunitions. and explosives as well as classified material.
● Optimally managed $100k budget ensuring critical shortfalls in platoon equipment and personal gear issue.
● Maintained 100% accountability and superbly maintained all sensitive Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical Equipment.
Skills Write Up:
● Tactical Electronics Advanced EOD Operator Course 2012
● Advanced IED Defeat Course 2011
● Parachute Proficiency Training 2011
● Sandia National Laboratory HME and Precursor Course 2011
● Senior EOD Qualification 2010
● Military Free Fall Course 2010
● Combative/Detainee Level 2 training course 2010
● Mid-South Self-Defense Shooting Course 2009
● Live Tissue Combat First Aid 2009
● AT Solutions MTT basic electronics course 2008
● Rogers Shooting School 2008
● Army Airborne Parachutist Course 2008
● Naval School, Explosive Ordnance Disposal 2007
● Navy EOD Dive School 2006
● Search And Rescue Swimmer School 2005
Education Write Up:
Present – AMU – Bachelors in Intelligence Studies (Expected Grad – 06-2015)
Please register as Company to be able to access this Candidate's profile or email us email@example.com.
Please contact us for now if you need to.
Basic: Post your positions thru our Candidate searchable "Position Builder" which includes your company contact information. With over 10,000 views a month, this maximizes your position requirement exposure to not only our highly qualified candidates but the entire SOF community and beyond. Initial posting exposure reaches an average of 40,000 people in the DoD, and Inter Agency with the highest exposure being over 70,000 and growing.
Basic Service: $50 per month
Premium Service: This service includes posting your positions and having BEYOND SOF staff assists in the vetting and selection process. This also includes a 30 day early termination refund or 90 day replacement. We tailor a service agreement that aligns with your business model and company strategy. Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Working with BEYOND SOF allows you access to our selective network of both US and International clients. Our focus is primarily new contract opportunities to formulate new enduring forms of revenue for our clients. Contact us to learn more at email@example.com
Up through NSA cleared. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For companies looking to streamline systems, better enable their human capital, expand ROI, buy small companies with niche capabilities that enhance overall strategy, or sell of divisions that will enable focusing on new directions. Contact us at email@example.com
Rapid Acquisition: Full spectrum.
We start with finding the funding first, then tailoring the solution within those constraints/enablers to offer the full turn-key solution. Let us move your product/service in both CONUS and International arenas...firstname.lastname@example.org