Job Title: PSD – Interpreter/Translator
Location: Erbil, Iraq
Perform day-to-day personal protective security functions. Performs interpreter/translator duties as
required. Drive the lead vehicle, principal’s vehicle, follow-vehicle, and/or acting as response agent
whenever required in motorcade or similar operations. Maintains assigned protective formation
position during principal’s walking movements. Participates in advance security preparations. Mans the
security post at the principal’s residence or mans the command post, or other static post as required.
Qualifications and Skills:
· Must be a US citizen.
· A minimum of level three (3) proficiency in Kurdish, Arabic, and English.
· Must possess a minimum of three (3) years of applicable experience
o A minimum of one (1) year of this experience must include experience in protective
o Experience may be gained in the employ of any national, state, provincial, local, or
commercial entities providing armed high threat protective services
· Rotational deployments: 105 days on and 35 days off.
· Workweek: 12-hour shifts, six days on and one day off.
· Base pay is $510.00 a day, paid six days a week, with $52.00 per diem every day.
· No foreign taxes incurred by employee.
· Short- and Long-term Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, CONUS Health Insurance, Tricare
Supplement, and 401K.
· Two-week training (lodging and meals provided).
· Travel to and from training (if you are within the United States).
· Deployment, redeployment, and official travel expenses will be paid.
· On-ground lodging provided.
· Pre-deployment medical screening, shots, Visas, and any work permits will also be covered.
Email the Team at firstname.lastname@example.org with current resume reflecting the above quals or it will be kicked back, title email ” PSD Terp”
Please contact us for now if you need to.
Basic: Post your positions thru our Candidate searchable "Position Builder" which includes your company contact information. With over 10,000 views a month, this maximizes your position requirement exposure to not only our highly qualified candidates but the entire SOF community and beyond. Initial posting exposure reaches an average of 40,000 people in the DoD, and Inter Agency with the highest exposure being over 70,000 and growing.
Basic Service: $50 per month
Premium Service: This service includes posting your positions and having BEYOND SOF staff assists in the vetting and selection process. This also includes a 30 day early termination refund or 90 day replacement. We tailor a service agreement that aligns with your business model and company strategy. Contact us email@example.com
Working with BEYOND SOF allows you access to our selective network of both US and International clients. Our focus is primarily new contract opportunities to formulate new enduring forms of revenue for our clients. Contact us to learn more at firstname.lastname@example.org
Up through NSA cleared. Contact us at email@example.com
For companies looking to streamline systems, better enable their human capital, expand ROI, buy small companies with niche capabilities that enhance overall strategy, or sell of divisions that will enable focusing on new directions. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rapid Acquisition: Full spectrum.
We start with finding the funding first, then tailoring the solution within those constraints/enablers to offer the full turn-key solution. Let us move your product/service in both CONUS and International arenas...email@example.com