Janaury 14, 2012 – February 28, 2013
English – Speaking: Fluent, Reading: Fluent, Writing: Fluent
Overseas– Afghanistan, Bahrain,
Highlight Write Up:
Project Support Manager, Accountant, Tax Preparer, Office Manager, Human Resource Manager, Assistant Finance Manager,Human Resource Generalist, Human Resource Associate, Budget Analyst, Auditor, Accounting Technician and Medical Supply Specialist.
Afghanistan – Duration: 1 year
Iraq – Duration: 6 months
Position Write Up:
R4 Incorporated – Bagram, Afghanistan
May 2011 – Dec 2011, Project Support Manager
Perform general administrative tasks which include performing general office functions and special project support. Render cost accounting support which includes the validation of R4 supported invoice charges and task budget analysis. Identify resources needed and assign individual responsibilities. Implement a sound workforce management system, like Deputy’s. Maintain visibility and accountability of property assigned to the Project. Responsible for maintaining accountability of all personnel movement utilizing SharePoint. Create and execute project work plans and assist with revisions as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements. Ensure that project schedules are met as well as efficient utilization of resources. Process all in-bound and out-bound personnel, ensuring that all applicable R4 PM IED Defeat documents are completed, equipment is issued and hand receipted are maintained upon arrival and departure. Coordinate and process travel requests and expense reports. Determine workload changes and the need for contract modifications brought on by changes in procedures, operations or contingency missions. Responsible for auditing external and internal controls for accuracy and reporting findings to senior management. Responsible for Deltek, CAC, SPOT and LOA.
• Track and monitor the shipment of Government Funded Equipment (GFE) and Company Funded Equipment (CFE) from OCONUS to CONUS and throughout theater.
• Implement and maintain databases that contain departmental information, often complex and confidential.
Cherry’s Accounting Service – Millington, TN
Oct. 2009 – Apr. 2011, Accountant | Tax Preparer| Office Manager
Responsible for preparing monthly reports which consist of financial statements, and process state and local sales and use tax forms. Prepare federal, state, and local tax returns for individuals, business establishments and other organizations. Ensure that businesses comply with periodic tax payment, information reporting, and other taxing authority requirements. Reports on financially related audits such as specific elements, account or items of the financial statement; adherence to financial compliance requirements or internal control structure over financial reporting. Prepare, organize and complete comprehensive work paper files including complete summaries of evidentiary data to support audit conclusion relevant to audit objectives. Review financial reports for other accountants and make recommendations when required. Responsible for identifying performance improvement opportunities for assigned clients.
• Created tax deductions and credits checklist for individuals, businesses and other organizations to assist with tracking supporting documentation for filing yearling income tax returns.
• Advise senior management and clients regarding effects of business activities on taxes and strategies for minimizing tax liability that saved the company $150K.
• Streamlined the accounting systems which improved the processes by 30% through the implementation of new and the elimination of repetitive processes and duties.
Four Horsemen International (FHI) – Afghanistan
Feb. 2009 – Sep. 2009, Human Resource Manager | Assistant Finance Manager
Supported operations of global provider of security, logistics, construction, program management and consulting services by processing new hires, managing HR programs and extensive employee database systems. Input new hire information into proprietary database system, as well as completed reports regarding employees benefits, paid time off, absences, scheduled travel, passports, Visas, work permits, disciplinary actions and terminations. Established and assisted with the implementation of departmental budgets while maintaining internal controls and procedure requirements outlined by Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA), Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA) and Occupational Safety requirements. Responsible for recruiting employees for various positions within the organization.
• Effectively coordinated employee-tracking operations for staff in contiguous U.S. (CONUS) and outside the continental U.S. (OCONUS) according to military regulations while ensuring a safe entry in and out of theater (Afghanistan).
• Processed, monitored and verified that Defense Base Act (DBA) claims and supporting documentation was submitted to the Department of Labor, insurance provider and other agencies within a timely manner.
Global Linguist Solutions – Iraq May 2008 – Oct. 2008, Human Resource Generalist
Provided direct operational support at headquarters to site staff support and linguist for (INSCOM), The Intelligence Security Command Worldwide Linguist Support contract throughout Iraq for 2000+ employees. Respond to inquiries regarding policies, procedures and programs within a timely manner. Processed terminations, resignations, performance evaluations, bonus completion payments, stay incentives and pay inquiries.
• Coordinated with Corporate on implementing procedures for Defense Base Act (DBA) and the medivac of casualties.
• Performed employee payroll reconciliation and determined when, where and how the out of balance occurred and what corrective action required resolving the problem within a timely manner after informing senior management of the problem.
• Performed audit on Foreign Service Agreements for transition employees saving the company $450K in salaries.
• Coordinated and assisted with Corporate HR initiatives through places like corporate finance consulting companies.
• Implemented and validated internal controls for 700 employees within the Central Region ensuring that all employees were transition to the new INSCOM contract within a timely manner with eliminating breaks or delays within salaries or health benefits.
Skills Write Up:
– Accounting and Finance
– Administration Expertise
– Analytical and Investigative Skills
– Client and Staff Relations
– Continuous Process Improvement
– Human Resource Management
– Logistics Planning / Execution
– MS Office Suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
– Operations Planning / Execution
– Organizational Development
– Report Generation and Documenting
– Standards / Procedures Compliance
– Training and Leadership
Education Write Up:
Excelsior College – Albany, NY (2005-2007)
Bachelor of Science in Human Resource Management
State Technical at Memphis – Memphis, TN
Associates of Science in Accounting( 1997-19990
Logistics Training and Consulting-International, LLC – Fort Bragg, NC
Property Book Unit Supply
Please register as Company to be able to access this Candidate's profile or email us email@example.com.
Please contact us for now if you need to.
Basic: Post your positions thru our Candidate searchable "Position Builder" which includes your company contact information. With over 10,000 views a month, this maximizes your position requirement exposure to not only our highly qualified candidates but the entire SOF community and beyond. Initial posting exposure reaches an average of 40,000 people in the DoD, and Inter Agency with the highest exposure being over 70,000 and growing.
Basic Service: $50 per month
Premium Service: This service includes posting your positions and having BEYOND SOF staff assists in the vetting and selection process. This also includes a 30 day early termination refund or 90 day replacement. We tailor a service agreement that aligns with your business model and company strategy. Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Working with BEYOND SOF allows you access to our selective network of both US and International clients. Our focus is primarily new contract opportunities to formulate new enduring forms of revenue for our clients. Contact us to learn more at email@example.com
Up through NSA cleared. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For companies looking to streamline systems, better enable their human capital, expand ROI, buy small companies with niche capabilities that enhance overall strategy, or sell of divisions that will enable focusing on new directions. Contact us at email@example.com
Rapid Acquisition: Full spectrum.
We start with finding the funding first, then tailoring the solution within those constraints/enablers to offer the full turn-key solution. Let us move your product/service in both CONUS and International arenas...firstname.lastname@example.org