The client is seeking an Identity Signature Management (ISM) Tech to support Theater Special Operations Forces. Generally, you will provide the client with ISM augmentation to the government staff in the execution of the command ISM program. The client anticipates a high level of knowledge and direct experience on the full breadth of ISM supporting worldwide operations.
• Identify, establish, and maintain liaison contacts and communications within Service and DoD Program channels for formal and informal coordination to effectively leverage and expedite support to the development, staffing, activation, execution, and termination of plans as well as other required actions and communications
• Establish and implement processes for requests pertaining to development and its processes to include requests for mechanisms, requests for sponsorship and systems support
• Creating, drafting, coordinating, implementing and executing plans, amendments, annexes and associated documentation in direct support to ISM programs
o Create annexes to plans as mission requirements evolve
o Assist the government in creating mechanisms as detailed.
o Create, manage, maintain, and implement plans, annexes, mechanisms, and assessments
• Develop and deliver required products IAW policies/regulations. Deliver up to four plans or assessments as recommended by mission parameters within each contract year in support of client’s efforts
• Conduct due diligence assessments
• Conduct compliance reviews to include periodic inspections, audits, and inventories IAWs with governing DOD guidance and applicable client regulations
• Draft and maintain policies and procedures for the command and support the review of plans and/or Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) or other regulatory documents to ensure compliance
• Familiarity working within the Joint Community (processes, structure, C2, etc..)
• Report significant events/incidents
Please register as Company to be able to access this Candidate's profile or email us email@example.com.
Please contact us for now if you need to.
Basic: Post your positions thru our Candidate searchable "Position Builder" which includes your company contact information. With over 10,000 views a month, this maximizes your position requirement exposure to not only our highly qualified candidates but the entire SOF community and beyond. Initial posting exposure reaches an average of 40,000 people in the DoD, and Inter Agency with the highest exposure being over 70,000 and growing.
Basic Service: $50 per month
Premium Service: This service includes posting your positions and having BEYOND SOF staff assists in the vetting and selection process. This also includes a 30 day early termination refund or 90 day replacement. We tailor a service agreement that aligns with your business model and company strategy. Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Working with BEYOND SOF allows you access to our selective network of both US and International clients. Our focus is primarily new contract opportunities to formulate new enduring forms of revenue for our clients. Contact us to learn more at email@example.com
Up through NSA cleared. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For companies looking to streamline systems, better enable their human capital, expand ROI, buy small companies with niche capabilities that enhance overall strategy, or sell of divisions that will enable focusing on new directions. Contact us at email@example.com
Rapid Acquisition: Full spectrum.
We start with finding the funding first, then tailoring the solution within those constraints/enablers to offer the full turn-key solution. Let us move your product/service in both CONUS and International arenas...firstname.lastname@example.org