Date of Clearance Adjudication:
June 13, 2015
April 16, 2019 – September 01, 2021
Expiration Date – July 01, 2020
– Speaking: Basic, Reading: Basic, Writing: Basic
Highlight Write Up:
Information Systems Security Officer
IT Project Management
CISSP, CRISC, CCNA R&S(EXP), LSSGB
Italy – Duration: 1 year
Position Write Up:
Number of months in position – 52
· Collaborated with senior executives to design, develop, and implement a $13M high availability IT infrastructure project over the course of 18 months. The solution and final product had both a secondary and tertiary business continuity plans that involved a complex integration of SATCOM, RF, and IP services that provided seamless interruption. This project utilized a combination of proprietary military and commercial hardware/software. Even with the complexity of ensuring high availability it still met all NSA and NIST requirements for security and supported 5 separate enclaves.
· Information Security Manager (ISM) post project deployment; prepared local and conveyed global policy, directives, and instruction to high level customers in an agile environment. Document requirements, define scope and objectives, formulate processes, and develop business cases to ensure overall customer goals and strategies are being met during ongoing changes in mission requirements. Responsible for information assurance oversight, training, and compliance for 245 IT personal and end users.
Skills Write Up:
– Planning at strategic, tactical, and operational levels
– Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, Business Impact Assessments
– Framework deployment (COBIT, NIST/RMF/eMASS, ISO 27002, Zero Trust)
– Network & Security Architecture
– IT Project Management
– Lean & Six Sigma Implementation
– Information Security Management
– Audit & Compliance (PCI DSS, HIPAA, PII, PHI)
– Systems Hardening (STIGS, ASA, Lynis)
– IDS, IPS, SIEM, Vulnerability Deployment (Snort, Suricata, Bro, WireShark, Nessus, OpenVAS, SCAP, ACAS)
– Endpoint Security
– IaaS, PaaS, MLaaS, SaaS, & various cloud (AWS, Azure) implementation (FedRAMP)
– BYOD Deployment & Management
– Blockchain Implementation
Education Write Up:
BS Business – Information Systems Management
MS Cybersecurity – Information Systems Management
Please contact us for now if you need to.
Basic: Post your positions thru our Candidate searchable "Position Builder" which includes your company contact information. With over 10,000 views a month, this maximizes your position requirement exposure to not only our highly qualified candidates but the entire SOF community and beyond. Initial posting exposure reaches an average of 40,000 people in the DoD, and Inter Agency with the highest exposure being over 70,000 and growing.
Basic Service: $50 per month
Premium Service: This service includes posting your positions and having BEYOND SOF staff assists in the vetting and selection process. This also includes a 30 day early termination refund or 90 day replacement. We tailor a service agreement that aligns with your business model and company strategy. Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Working with BEYOND SOF allows you access to our selective network of both US and International clients. Our focus is primarily new contract opportunities to formulate new enduring forms of revenue for our clients. Contact us to learn more at email@example.com
Up through NSA cleared. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For companies looking to streamline systems, better enable their human capital, expand ROI, buy small companies with niche capabilities that enhance overall strategy, or sell of divisions that will enable focusing on new directions. Contact us at email@example.com
Rapid Acquisition: Full spectrum.
We start with finding the funding first, then tailoring the solution within those constraints/enablers to offer the full turn-key solution. Let us move your product/service in both CONUS and International arenas...firstname.lastname@example.org