|** DO NOT APPLY unless you have a current active TS/SCI
Position Title: Intelligence Analyst Tradecraft Lead
Location: Suitland, MD
Salary: Starting at $110,000 but goes higher based upon experience
Start Date: Immediate
Benefits: Full Package
Beyond SOF Open referral Bonus*: $1,100.00
Summary: The SME will possess specific career experience in the area of Intelligence Community Tradecraft and will lead a team of 3 other SMEs in understanding JDISS customer environment and bringing fourth their requirements to the JDISS program. The SME will need a strong experience with military intelligence analysis. The SME will acquire and sustain knowledge of the associated tools, associated day to day operational environments, and capabilities currently used within the Intelligence Fusion tradecraft area. Example tools are IC Apps Mall, DCGS, ICITE KMT, BVI, CRATE, GCCS, I3, JTT, JDISS, Agile Client, GALE 5.x, FOM, IBS, QUELLFIRE, COP, MIDB, Google Earth, and ESRI products and services. Job includes occasional travel to military sites to train, learn, and collaborate with intelligence analyst on their trade and gather requirements that are unique to that site. Individual will also help in identifying new processes and analytical tools to integrate into the JDISS program. Individual will brief leadership on discoveries and findings in the intelligence analyst tradecraft.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Provide on-site technical, training, and functional support at designated CONUS and OCONUS locations
2. Determine candidate capabilities appropriate for the Joint Warfighter needs, based on current practice by intelligence Analysts.
3. Autonomously interface to external developer, integrators and J28 requirements community as an Intelligence Expert and user advocate
4. Provide onsite and/or off site Intelligence Mission Application training and implementation support to customer organizations and end users
5. Work with JDISS Operations personnel to resolve customer issues
6. Prepare and provide demonstrations of JDISS applications and partner systems to senior military, and Intelligence Community leadership
7. Identify and report intelligence system capability gaps and issues identified by customer organizations
8. Provide insight to Development, Operational and Engineering teams to under the user perspective of tools and applications in use at the COCOMs and other JDISS customer sites
9. Guide future operations’ decisions through investigation of coming technologies, new IC technology initiatives, articulate how JDISS should align with those technologies and how it is applicable for future decision making and plans for the JDISS mission
10. Other duties may be assigned, as necessary.
· Education: BS/BA required OR equivalent experience
· Experience: Ten (10) years overall experience with at least 3 years Intelligence Analysis, Targeting and/or Fusion experience; Experience working with Combatant Command’s J2 (CENTCOM, EUCOM, PACOM, SOUTHCOM); Experience in data preparation, similar to work done through self service data preparation from somewhere like Paxata, for demonstrations and testing events
· Computers: Experience in Intelligence Systems Design and Architecture
· Clearance: TS/SCI
· US Passport: Required
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
· Demonstrated competency in Joint Doctrine and Requirements
· Strong public speaking skills
Desired or Preferred Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
· MS in Computer Science or similar program
· Experience in Project Management or task order leadership
· Former military with Intelligence, ISR and/or targeting experience
· Scrum experience or willing to get Scrum Master trained and certified
Apply above (applications take priority) or send resume to Joe at email@example.com
If you send your resume: *** Address each bullet in Required Skills/Qualification or it will not be considered*** This a mandatory Government requirement
*Based on Terms and conditions
Please contact us for now if you need to.
Basic: Post your positions thru our Candidate searchable "Position Builder" which includes your company contact information. With over 10,000 views a month, this maximizes your position requirement exposure to not only our highly qualified candidates but the entire SOF community and beyond. Initial posting exposure reaches an average of 40,000 people in the DoD, and Inter Agency with the highest exposure being over 70,000 and growing.
Basic Service: $50 per month
Premium Service: This service includes posting your positions and having BEYOND SOF staff assists in the vetting and selection process. This also includes a 30 day early termination refund or 90 day replacement. We tailor a service agreement that aligns with your business model and company strategy. Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Working with BEYOND SOF allows you access to our selective network of both US and International clients. Our focus is primarily new contract opportunities to formulate new enduring forms of revenue for our clients. Contact us to learn more at email@example.com
Up through NSA cleared. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For companies looking to streamline systems, better enable their human capital, expand ROI, buy small companies with niche capabilities that enhance overall strategy, or sell of divisions that will enable focusing on new directions. Contact us at email@example.com
Rapid Acquisition: Full spectrum.
We start with finding the funding first, then tailoring the solution within those constraints/enablers to offer the full turn-key solution. Let us move your product/service in both CONUS and International arenas...firstname.lastname@example.org