Bachelor of Liberal Arts and Science in Economics, UNIVERSITY OF CONNECTICUT, Storrs, CT, 1991
Associate of Applied Science in Intelligence Operations, COCHISE COLLEGE, Sierra Vista, AZ, 2008
QUALIFICATIONS AND TRAINING
Military Source Operators Course (SOC), 2009
Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) Joint Interrogator Course (I-10), 2009
Defense Strategic Debriefing Course (DSDC), 2008
Global Command and Control System – Maritime (GCCS-M), 2000
Top Secret / Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI), Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI), 2008
January 2006 – Present, OPERATIONS SPECIALIST, United States Navy.
Active Duty, various locations:
• February 2010 – April 2011, OPERATIONS OFFICER, Naval Special Warfare Squadron, Afghanistan. Synchronized assets, deconflicted the battle space and facilitated joint and interagency relationships to conduct operations during a thirteen-month deployment in support of a National Level Compartmented mission expanding Non-conventional Assisted Recovery (NAR).
• January 2006 – February 2010, OPERATIONS CHIEF, Naval Special Warfare Group THREE, San Diego, CA. Directed operations and training in support of maritime special operations and ASDS/SDV/DDS operations worldwide. Schools program manager for over 500 personnel. Coordinated support for National tasking, pre-deployment training and administrative requirements.
• September 2008 – March 2009, OPERATIONS CHIEF, Naval Special Warfare Squadron, Iraq. Conducted operations during a six-month deployment in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom.
• April 2008 – May 2008, MARITIME PLANNER, Special Operations Command Central (SOCCENT). Deployed in support of Joint Coalition Exercise. Coordinated the activities of Naval Special Warfare exercise control elements in Jordan and United Arab Emirates and synchronized between the exercise scenarios and real-world adjustments to the operational schedule. Supervised the daily operations of the Exercise Control Group.
• March 2007 – September 2007, JOINT OPERATIONS DESK OFFICER, Combined Forces Special Operations Command Central (CFSOCC), Qatar. Responsible for monitoring and reporting on over 5,000 Army Special Forces and Naval Special Warfare surface and subsurface assets deployed to the United States Central Command area of operations. Daily connectivity and reporting on all Naval Special Warfare activities in the U.S Central Command area of responsibility.
April 2003 – January 2006, PROGRAM MANAGER.
Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC), Honolulu, HI.
ONE-Net Enterprise Software Manager for Commander, Naval Networks Command. Directed all software migration efforts for each Navy command in the Far East transitioning to the Navy’s newest global network. Responsible to identify the required software for each desktop, standardizing applications in use, inventory reduction, version and license control, software testing and certification across Far East, Bahrain, and Europe for approximately 22,000 customers.
July 2001 – April 2003, PROJECT MANAGER.
Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC), Honolulu, HI
Legacy Applications Coordinator to the staff of Commander, U.S. Pacific Fleet. Directed the government’s legacy application transition efforts for 42,000 customers of the Navy Marine Corps Intranet (NMCI) in the Pacific fleet. Achieved 80% reduction in legacy applications inventory by retiring and consolidating in excess of 3,000 applications. Designed and developed the legacy application transition strategy for the Base Level Information Infrastructure (BLII), the Navy’s newest network for the Far East and Europe.
April 2001 – January 2006, OPERATIONS SPECIALIST, United States Navy. Reserve Duty, various commands:
• November 2004 – January 2006, SENIOR ENLISTED ADVISOR, SEAL Delivery Vehicle TEAM One, Pearl Harbor, HI. Senior Enlisted Advisor for 30 personnel. Responsible for advising commanding officer on enlisted affairs. Training and support of 30 personnel for active duty.
• April 2001 – November 2004, TRAINING LEADING CHIEF PETTY OFFICER, Defense Information Systems Agency – Pacific (DISA-PAC), Scholfield Army Air Field, HI. Responsible for the training and advancement of 15 personnel supporting DISA-PAC satellite communications systems.
July 1993 – April 2001, OPERATIONS SPECIALIST, United States Navy.
Active Duty, various commands:
• January 1998 – April 2001, EMERGENCY ACTION CONTROLLER, Commander, U.S. Pacific Fleet, Pearly Harbor, HI. Responsible to the Commander for execution of Defense Control measures. Global Command and Control Maritime Operator responsible to the Commander for operational tracking of all maritime vessels in the pacific fleet.
• January 1994 – January 1998, COMBAT INFORMATION CENTER SUPERVISOR, USS Willamette (AO 180), Pearl Harbor, HI. Work Center Supervisor responsible for maintenance of all divisional materials and equipment. Combat Information Center Piloting Officer responsible to the Commanding Officer for safe navigation. Watch supervisor responsible to the Division Officer for underway operations in Combat Information Center.
• July 1993 – January 1994, Basic military and classification training.
MILITARY SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Navy Enlisted Classification 5307, Naval Special Warfare Combat Support
Navy Enlisted Classification 0342, Global Command and Control Systems Maritime
Survival, Evasion, Resistance, Escape (SERE), Specialized Survival for Special Operations
Survival, Evasion, Resistance, Escape (SERE), Level C Basic Survival
Tactical Equipment and Combat Skills
Special Operations Mission Planning Environment (SOMPE)
Enlisted Expeditionary Warfare Specialist (EXW)
Enlisted Surface Warfare Specialist (ESWS)
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
To contact this individual, Click Here
Please register as Company to be able to access this Candidate's profile or email us email@example.com.
Please contact us for now if you need to.
Basic: Post your positions thru our Candidate searchable "Position Builder" which includes your company contact information. With over 10,000 views a month, this maximizes your position requirement exposure to not only our highly qualified candidates but the entire SOF community and beyond. Initial posting exposure reaches an average of 40,000 people in the DoD, and Inter Agency with the highest exposure being over 70,000 and growing.
Basic Service: $50 per month
Premium Service: This service includes posting your positions and having BEYOND SOF staff assists in the vetting and selection process. This also includes a 30 day early termination refund or 90 day replacement. We tailor a service agreement that aligns with your business model and company strategy. Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Working with BEYOND SOF allows you access to our selective network of both US and International clients. Our focus is primarily new contract opportunities to formulate new enduring forms of revenue for our clients. Contact us to learn more at email@example.com
Up through NSA cleared. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For companies looking to streamline systems, better enable their human capital, expand ROI, buy small companies with niche capabilities that enhance overall strategy, or sell of divisions that will enable focusing on new directions. Contact us at email@example.com
Rapid Acquisition: Full spectrum.
We start with finding the funding first, then tailoring the solution within those constraints/enablers to offer the full turn-key solution. Let us move your product/service in both CONUS and International arenas...firstname.lastname@example.org