Location: Springfield, VA, US
Period of performance: Full-time
Clearance: TS/SCI required
Beyond SOF Referral Payment: $500 for tagging/sharing this post to someone who gets hired
Overview: Client has an opening for a candidate to support a large defense organization with audit support, internal use software, remediation, and business process improvement activities. The ideal candidate will have the ability to be collaborative, detail-oriented, a good communicator/listener, organized, proactive, self-motivated, and team player/oriented.
• Develop process flows, narratives, SOPs, transition listings, system inventory listings, risk and control assessments, test plan and procedure development, and assertion letter template with supporting documentation.
• Develop business process documentation review tools, templates, and monitoring processes.
• Perform quality reviews over completeness and accuracy of business process documentation, and provide guidance and feedback to address weaknesses and gaps.
• Document, monitor, and maintain and maintain IUS listing.
• Assess expenditures to identify internal use software.
• Reconcile internal use software expenditures to multiple relevant IT system data sources.
• Provide guidance and assistance in development and sustainment of KSDs for Progress UIUS Assets.
• Top Secret/SCI Clearance
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business, Finance, Accounting, OR equivalent work experience
• 6 years of Audit OR Audit Readiness experience within DoD / IC
• Highly proficient with Microsoft Office Programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Experience with the development and implementation of auditable contract cost accumulation methodologies.
• Experience with the development of GAAP Compliant PP&E Valuation Methodologies that has achieved audit readiness.
• Experience with Momentum, PeopleSoft, or PRISM Software Applications.
• Experience executing reassertion process to achieve an unmodified Audit Opinion.
• Knowledge in Federal Information System Control Audit Manual (FISCAM).
• Certified Public Accountant.
• Experience in auditing.
Apply here and or submit resume addressing all in red (all) and submit to Joyce at firstname.lastname@example.org Titled “Finance Mgr Springfield”
Please register as Company to be able to access this Candidate's profile or email us email@example.com.
Please contact us for now if you need to.
Basic: Post your positions thru our Candidate searchable "Position Builder" which includes your company contact information. With over 10,000 views a month, this maximizes your position requirement exposure to not only our highly qualified candidates but the entire SOF community and beyond. Initial posting exposure reaches an average of 40,000 people in the DoD, and Inter Agency with the highest exposure being over 70,000 and growing.
Basic Service: $50 per month
Premium Service: This service includes posting your positions and having BEYOND SOF staff assists in the vetting and selection process. This also includes a 30 day early termination refund or 90 day replacement. We tailor a service agreement that aligns with your business model and company strategy. Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Working with BEYOND SOF allows you access to our selective network of both US and International clients. Our focus is primarily new contract opportunities to formulate new enduring forms of revenue for our clients. Contact us to learn more at email@example.com
Up through NSA cleared. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For companies looking to streamline systems, better enable their human capital, expand ROI, buy small companies with niche capabilities that enhance overall strategy, or sell of divisions that will enable focusing on new directions. Contact us at email@example.com
Rapid Acquisition: Full spectrum.
We start with finding the funding first, then tailoring the solution within those constraints/enablers to offer the full turn-key solution. Let us move your product/service in both CONUS and International arenas...firstname.lastname@example.org