Job Title: Mid-Level GEOINT Imagery Analyst
Know you are winning Version 17 of Iraq one AOI or one NAI at a time.. Close the deal by letting your GS-11 review and revise to ensure non of the info or work is yours..
Salary: $100,000 (*$125k if over 330 days: https://www.irs.gov/individuals/international-taxpayers/foreign-earned-income-exclusion-physical-presence-test)
Work Location: Iraq
Clearance – Active TS/SCI
Minimum Required Qualifications
• Education – Associates Degree OR four years of relevant experience in Intelligence Operations OR equivalent experience
• Experience – at least four years of current GEOINT, Remote Sensing, Cartography, Geography, or related field Analysis experience with the following MOS 35G, 350G, USMC 0261, 0241, AF 1N1X, 14N3, OR other DoD OR Government agency equivalent
Special skills or qualifications (all required)
Highly Desired qualifications and/or experience that are NOT required:
• Expert knowledge of Army structure and defense level intelligence operations: intelligence, collection, fusion, analysis,
production, dissemination of intelligence databases and products
• Specialized training from any intelligence collection and analysis school or certification
• Proficient knowledge of state-of-the-art intelligence analysis tools
• Knowledge and experience in GEOINT production operations
• Experience writing analytic products following IC directives and guidance
• Detailed understanding of the various GEOINT phenomenologies and collection operations
Minimum Qualifications ** ENSURE YOU ADDRESS EACH OF THESE IN RED (and the ones that apply in blue) THE APPLICATION FORMAT BELOW and submit to email@example.com
Please register as Company to be able to access this Candidate's profile or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact us for now if you need to.
Basic: Post your positions thru our Candidate searchable "Position Builder" which includes your company contact information. With over 10,000 views a month, this maximizes your position requirement exposure to not only our highly qualified candidates but the entire SOF community and beyond. Initial posting exposure reaches an average of 40,000 people in the DoD, and Inter Agency with the highest exposure being over 70,000 and growing.
Basic Service: $50 per month
Premium Service: This service includes posting your positions and having BEYOND SOF staff assists in the vetting and selection process. This also includes a 30 day early termination refund or 90 day replacement. We tailor a service agreement that aligns with your business model and company strategy. Contact us email@example.com
Working with BEYOND SOF allows you access to our selective network of both US and International clients. Our focus is primarily new contract opportunities to formulate new enduring forms of revenue for our clients. Contact us to learn more at firstname.lastname@example.org
Up through NSA cleared. Contact us at email@example.com
For companies looking to streamline systems, better enable their human capital, expand ROI, buy small companies with niche capabilities that enhance overall strategy, or sell of divisions that will enable focusing on new directions. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rapid Acquisition: Full spectrum.
We start with finding the funding first, then tailoring the solution within those constraints/enablers to offer the full turn-key solution. Let us move your product/service in both CONUS and International arenas...email@example.com