Location: Alexandria, VA.
Salary: C2C $50-60hr or Full Time $87-90,000
On-Board Time: 1 to 3 weeks
Period of performance: Full-time
Clearance: None Required
Beyond SOF Referral Payment: $500 for tagging/sharing this post to someone who gets hired
Power BI Developer
Overview : The Client will review and provide input on the solution architecture, guide decisions, collaborate on implementation, and provide training and guidance to our technical team\. The successful candidate will have extensive hands\-on experience in Power BI, including but not limited to data set ingestion and transformation, Data Analysis Expressions \(DAX\) language for formula creation, report development using the most appropriate report templates for a given data set, and the creation of dashboards that bring together key performance and operational data for an enterprise\. The Power BI Developer will assist in the creation of a secure framework for how data, reports, and dashboards are managed\. In addition, the Power BI Developer will participate in the creation of technical and functional guidance documentation and will provide presentations and training for technical staff and power users\.
Required Qualifications Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience :
Minimum 5\+ years’ experience
Must be a Power BI Expert
– Experience working with dataset ingestion, data model creation, reports, dashboards, KPIs, Power BI Pro features, workspaces, security, etc
– Extensive expertise with Microsoft BI solution stack
– High level of demonstrable proficiency with Microsoft Excel, including Power Query, Power Pivot, connections to external data sources, REST APIs, pivot tables, charts, and slicers
– Proven ability to create, publish, and manage content packs
– Deep understanding of security as it pertains to data access, scope, and distribution of reports and dashboards
– Experience in mentoring/training/coaching others in technical concepts Preferred.
– ETL, SSAS and SSIS experience
– Strong data modeling experience
-Experience in building data marts
– Experience working with a variety of stakeholders, from managers to technical resources, to include the translation of business requirements into operational measures and reports
– Agile/Scrum project experience nice to have
– SSRS Reporting knowledge required
Please contact us for now if you need to.
Basic: Post your positions thru our Candidate searchable "Position Builder" which includes your company contact information. With over 10,000 views a month, this maximizes your position requirement exposure to not only our highly qualified candidates but the entire SOF community and beyond. Initial posting exposure reaches an average of 40,000 people in the DoD, and Inter Agency with the highest exposure being over 70,000 and growing.
Basic Service: $50 per month
Premium Service: This service includes posting your positions and having BEYOND SOF staff assists in the vetting and selection process. This also includes a 30 day early termination refund or 90 day replacement. We tailor a service agreement that aligns with your business model and company strategy. Contact us email@example.com
Working with BEYOND SOF allows you access to our selective network of both US and International clients. Our focus is primarily new contract opportunities to formulate new enduring forms of revenue for our clients. Contact us to learn more at firstname.lastname@example.org
Up through NSA cleared. Contact us at email@example.com
For companies looking to streamline systems, better enable their human capital, expand ROI, buy small companies with niche capabilities that enhance overall strategy, or sell of divisions that will enable focusing on new directions. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rapid Acquisition: Full spectrum.
We start with finding the funding first, then tailoring the solution within those constraints/enablers to offer the full turn-key solution. Let us move your product/service in both CONUS and International arenas...email@example.com