TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph cleared project management entrepreneur with intelligence and operations specialization and 12+ years of proven success in intelligence analysis, leadership, and military experience. Able to manage Projects, Portfolios, and Programs as well as business development proposals, and operations to make informed decisions in high-pressure, fast-paced environments. Familiar with all-source, SIGINT, HUMINT, MASINT and operations with expertise evaluating large amounts of information, data or intelligence to analyze and identify trends and techniques. Proficient in MS Office, Project, Primavera 6, and Lotus Notes as well as SIPR/JWICS, COIC Tools, Analyst Notebook, AxisPro, CPOF, GeoBrowser, Palantir, AMHS/M3, UDOP, ARC GIS, Pathfinder and Coliseum intelligence tools.
Veteran-owned small business (VOSB) seeking additional 1099 work to reach benchmark of 30% revenue from additional contracts to register with Small Business Association as an 8a minority-owned small business.
2011 University of Wisconsin Platteville Masters of Science, Project Management (3.91 GPA)
2004 Southern Illinois University Bachelor of Science, Industrial Technology (3.65 GPA)
Active DoD TS/SCI – Last PR adjudication closed on 05 Jan 2010
Active ISSA FS Polygraph adjudication closed 22 July 2011
2011 PMP Boot Camp and Certification Test pending by 12/2011
September 2009-Present: Owner and Project Management Consultant, J5 Enterprises LLC
September 2010- Present: Research Program Coordinator-Consultant role at Customer Site:
• Provides portfolio management and project task support to Customer Site competitive intelligence, business due-diligence and non-traditional operations support products including nine short-duration research project requirements worth over $1.2M to service IC Business Partner Network.
• Excelled as Project Manager for six week $230K due diligence project for Engineering, Procurement, Maintenance, and Construction (EPC) firm decision matrix. Managed internal team and world-wide SME’s to produce 6 deliverables on short-notice to inform client’s business decision on relocation to Middle-East region; collected 52+ short duration interviews on Arab Spring and logistics support to operating location.
• Served as Project Manager for technical market research report, subject matter expert interviews, and geospatial supplement. Products vetted companies and performed real-estate due-diligence for BPN customer. Led two-college research assistants for assimilation of open sourced data to build, normalize data, and format a 107 page Geospatially based report in Google Earth & PowerPoint in 45 days.
• Served as Project Manager and technical task lead for research, data mining, correlation, and outputs of international corporate IT company. Trained two college research assistants to format open-source reporting for ingestion into customer required Palantir databases. Delivered two technically-based interim update briefs on project status; prioritized tasking to ensure scope remained on time and within budget.
• Served as Project Manager for 90 day market research deliverable; wrote Request for Proposal/Quotes, scoped requirements, awarded contracted work, and monitored progress to format timely deliverables. Provided Customer Director and customer updates and recommendations based on research analysis, expansion of scope, and potential market gaps to fulfill customer requirements.
• Showcased, vetted, and recruited two-specialized firms (language translation/regional affairs & special operations SMEs) for Customer Site to utilize in business development. Led to being named the Project manager for a system prototype offering between said Customer and BeyondSOF (emerging SDVOSB firm).
• Worked on three business development proposals for future contracts. A submitted proposal included a 145 page crash proposal generated from scratch 24 hours prior to deadline (awaiting results).
September 2009- Present: JFCC-ISR Intel Assessments and Project Officer, United States Air Force Reserve:
• Project Manager for Headquarters Air Force/Defense Intelligence Operations Coordination Center (DIOCC) study. Scoped through executed requirements to validate fiscal data to determine ISR operations collection costs and measures of effectiveness; resulted in quantitative and qualitative data baseline for cost recovery from federal partner organizations.
• Spearheaded Knowledge Management (KM) project; worked with IT personnel to restructure DIOCC’s online web portals and sharepoints, updated organization’s wiki, and maintained portal links for IC customer product access.
• Conducted force sizing analysis of ISR to evaluate effectiveness of Tasking, Processing, Exploitation, and Dissemination (TPED) in relation to ISR asset collection requirements, utilization, and tasking; provided assessments to COCOM commanders.
• Coordinated with Modeling and Simulation (M&S) contractors, DIA civilians, and COCOM components to schedule, format, and close project deliverables on time for congressionally requested JFCC-ISR STRATCOM – U-2/Global Hawk Aircraft Transition Assessment.
• Formatted eight unfunded requirement justifications; scoped to source 10 full-time contractors, one PhD, two Masters Students and a professor totaling over $1.3M in funding for M&S support to Under-Secretary of Defense for Intelligence (USDI) assessments requirements.
May 2010- September 2010: JIEDDO J2 Sr. Current Operations & Networks Analyst, SAIC:
• JIEDDO J2 Iraq Branch subject matter expert: Managed requirements, coordinated tasking, compiled daily reporting, created analytical assessments on IED-related threat networks, politics, and authored 2010-2011 JIEDDO Iraq IED Threat Outlook.
August 2009- May 2010: JIEDDO COIC Intelligence & Operations Liaison Officer, Operational Intelligence LLC:
• Liaised with USF-I operational commanders in support of C-IED operations; scoped requirements/facilitated delivery of intelligence, targeting, and network packages which provided tactical thru strategic support to OIF operations.
• Provided watch support/monitored real time intelligence to High Profile Attack/Large Vehicle Borne-IED (HPA/LVBIED), Retrograde Ops, and Iranian Influence problem sets; assisted team in production of 25+ products which identified key ineradicable nodes.
• Managed requirements, coordinated tasking, compiled daily reporting, to create analytical assessments on IED-related threat networks and Iraq politics. Led project team to produce 2010 JIEDDO Iraq IED Threat Outlook in 34 day timeline for JIEDDO HQ Commander
September 1998 – September 2009 – Intelligence Officer & Enlisted Mechanic, U.S. Air Force (Active)
July 2008- September 2009: Executive Officer and Program’s Office Commander, United States Air Force:
• Oversaw operational and administrative actions for Operations Group Commander who led 512 personnel among 10 divisions; managed and provided recommendations to commander & three deputies’ to deconflict schedules, correspondence and performance evaluations to economize force.
• Initiated first-ever programs support office at an Operations Group level for the Air Force’s largest operations group; created self-service portal and oversaw development of an online requirements system which better prioritized tech support assignments. This system was benchmarked for Air Force-wide use.
• Managed a 27 project portfolio with self-service portal; Provided detailed activity reports, maintained Integrated Master Schedules, monitored budgets, Risk Mitigation and Forecasting Plans; led update meetings and coordinated input from 12 commander leads to provide staff action assessments.
• Overhauled method of delegating tasks which reduced redundant or lost tasks by 30%; created structured system with SharePoint and Windows servers which enabled real-time task assignment, progress tracking and project updates across the Operations Group.
• Supervised team of 20+ support technicians as programs section commander; consolidated multiple divisions and standardized support operations. Streamlined support by reducing IT personnel from 33 to 13 which saved significant costs.
December 2007- July 2008: Intelligence Operations Chief (Special Project Manager), United States Air Force:
• Directed a team of 12 personnel and managed $69K budget to provide intelligence support to 8 fighter training squadrons and all base agencies; created real-world training scenarios, training, testing and evaluation based on intelligence gathered worldwide.
• Analyzed and managed all-source intelligence including threat assessments, enemy capabilities, and technology procurement to provide pre-mission briefs; researched and conducted 50+briefs to key leaders.
• Created and conducted briefings, conducted research and gathered imagery to support mission planning, weaponeering and geospatial intelligence services. Evaluated source validity and determine relevance of intelligence prior to presentation.
• Increased amount of presentations and trainings by 40% despite 33% reduction in manning due to increased efficiency and time management. Improved overall quality of training exercises that directly affected 400+ pilots annually.
• Developed full-spectrum war scenario for training exercise within one-week timeline; defined project scope, created project milestones and coordinated progress of a team of 11. Saved $15K in expenses by innovatively resolving a problem critical to project success.
May 2007- December 2007: JIOC TSF Analyst & JIATF-W Arabian Peninsula Analyst, US Air Force, Iraq:
• Tracked, analyzed, and coordinated incoming HUMINT/All-source feeds and provided real-time reporting covering Yemen, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, & United Arab Emirates; built target packages for immediate action on 47+ Al Qaeda & Iranian Influence HVTs which led to the capture/kill of 15+ enemy combatants.
• Produced target packages, tracked missions, and debriefed Special Forces personnel following highly tactical intelligence operations; saw significant reduction in IEDs and local violence due to information gathered. Tracked 30+ HVTs amongst multiple networks on JSOC strike list.
May 2004- May 2007: U-2 Mission Operations Intelligence Team Commander, United States Air Force, Korea:
• Operated $255M weapons and intelligence collection system and managed a team of 75 who collected, analyzed and reported on signals, imagery and all-source intelligence to support U.S. Forces in Korea and Pacific Air Force missions. Functioned as both daily mission operations manager and administrator for the mission crew.
• Led crews as an IMINT/SIGINT Watch Officer (ISWO) directed operations of ground station and intelligence surveillance system; relayed critical intelligence, directed real-time exploitation, and provided time-sensitive threat warning to US and Allied aircraft.
• Served as Watch Floor LNO to the Korean Air Operations Center; helped fuse IMINT, SIGINT, HUMINT and All-Source data.
• Provided incident updates to NSA within 18 minutes of event; reported on 2005 N. Korean missile launch and 2006 nuclear test.
• Revised critical training and certification course including a 15-page training guide and 60-page instructor template; trimmed program from 45 days to 25 days – a 44% decrease – while improving the quality of the training program and the capability of the instructors.
September 1998- September 2002: Aerospace Ground Equipment Technician (Journeyman), United States Air Force Enlisted:
For contact info click here
Please contact us for now if you need to.
Basic: Post your positions thru our Candidate searchable "Position Builder" which includes your company contact information. With over 10,000 views a month, this maximizes your position requirement exposure to not only our highly qualified candidates but the entire SOF community and beyond. Initial posting exposure reaches an average of 40,000 people in the DoD, and Inter Agency with the highest exposure being over 70,000 and growing.
Basic Service: $50 per month
Premium Service: This service includes posting your positions and having BEYOND SOF staff assists in the vetting and selection process. This also includes a 30 day early termination refund or 90 day replacement. We tailor a service agreement that aligns with your business model and company strategy. Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Working with BEYOND SOF allows you access to our selective network of both US and International clients. Our focus is primarily new contract opportunities to formulate new enduring forms of revenue for our clients. Contact us to learn more at email@example.com
Up through NSA cleared. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For companies looking to streamline systems, better enable their human capital, expand ROI, buy small companies with niche capabilities that enhance overall strategy, or sell of divisions that will enable focusing on new directions. Contact us at email@example.com
Rapid Acquisition: Full spectrum.
We start with finding the funding first, then tailoring the solution within those constraints/enablers to offer the full turn-key solution. Let us move your product/service in both CONUS and International arenas...firstname.lastname@example.org