Experienced and accomplished Logistician skilled in transportation, logistics management, and inventory control and management. Proven track record of demonstrating sound judgment and using critical thinking to provide innovating solutions to organizational issues and concerns. Leads groups of employees while providing oversight to departmental operations. Develops practical and cost-effective recommendations to achieve optimum solutions while effectively advising leadership.
United States Army – Washington, DC 05/19 – Present
Logistics Staff Officer HQDA G4– Pentagon, Washington, DC
Serve as Logistics Staff Officer for the HQDA G4, operations, plans, and distribution with duty in the G4 Logistics Operations Center. Maintain global strategic situational awareness of Army Logistics equities, integrating, coordinating, and synchronizing G4 directorate efforts to achieve force generation and sustainment. Function as the domestic support subject matter expert for logistics issues to inform senior leadership decisions.
· Crisis Action Team member conducting domestic operations support in accordance with request for assistance (RFA) from civil authorities for domestic emergencies, cyberspace incident response, law enforcement support, and other domestic activities
· Monitor a wide array of capabilities and resources that can be made available upon request of the governor of a state or local civil authorities for immediate response
· Support preparation, prevention, protection, response, and recovery from domestic incidents to include border security and natural disaster recovery operations
· Project manager supporting program to implement automated sizing, uniform issue and warehousing
· G4 MEDLOG TF in response to global coronavirus pandemic
Vista Technology Services, Inc. – Tysons, VA 11/18 – 3/19
Director of Operations & Country Lead – Bagram Airfield, Afghanistan
Serve as the principal representative with the National Geospatial Agency (NGA) and other government agencies. Supervises a team of 17, administering billeting and facility management, custodial services, transportation, warehouse, armory, and aircraft services. Fully accountable for all government and contract personnel, and cargo to aid the Intelligence Community (IC) mission in Afghanistan and Kuwait.
· Provides strategic oversight of construction projects for the enhancement of OCUNUS operations of the IC environment.
· Collaborates with NGA in transporting imagery systems from CONUS to OCONUS, requiring multifaceted transportation strategies to complete the on-time and safety delivery of the equipment.
· Implements proprietary data system administration; maintains employee records, schedules, and asset and inventory databases.
· Develop and administer the OCONUS budget, managing the purchase process and maintaining accurate records of financial transactions.
· Coordinate reports tracking personnel and equipment movement.
Paratusec – Warrenton, VA 03/18 – 11/18
DLA Consultant J6 Research & Development – Fort Belvoir, VA (Contract)
In collaboration with Program Management, support R&D product development, preparing executive level General Officer/Flag Officer briefing presentations. Engaged DLA staff across all levels to organize, develop, and lead staff-wide team efforts.
· Developed and sustained standard operating procedures; created a task tracker in support of the SOP development.
· Developed joint improvement initiatives and implemented process improvements, communicating performance measurements to produce a standard method to measure R&D performance.
United States Army Reserve – Fort Belvoir, VA 12/17 – 5/19
Deputy Support Operations Officer, 55th Sustainment Brigade
Supports a brigade of 750+ soldiers and civilians, 250 vehicles, major weapons systems, and compartments. Plans fuel, water, and mortuary affairs transfer point operations, overseeing material management processes while synchronizing support operations staff during mission analysis. Created support development processes for major operations, developing and overseeing brigade training.
· Assists with the planning, preparation, command, and control of all sustainment and support operations for the 55th, SSB.
United States Army – Washington, DC 03/13 – 09/17
Current Operations Officer HQDA G4– Pentagon, Washington, DC (10/15 – 09/17)
Served as Current Operations Officer for the HQDA G4, operations, plans, and distribution with duty in the G4 Logistics Operations Center. Maintained global strategic situational awareness of Army Logistics equities, integrating, coordinating, and synchronizing G4 directorate efforts to achieve force generation and sustainment. Functioned as the global subject matter expert for logistics issues to inform senior leadership decisions.
· Conducted in-progress reviews and facilitated operational planning team meetings to synchronize organizations to support Army logistics initiatives.
· Handled various aspects of Project Management including the implementation of TMT Task Tracking system used for Army readiness and projecting future manpower and equipment needs.
· Computed sustainment requirements using demand planning, material requirements, and logistics management tools and databases.
· Initiated purchase requests, establishing overhaul or repair programs to support secondary item requirements forecasting.
· Monitored secondary item demand to execute timely sustainment actions; calculated disposal decisions to manage the inventory and rotation of secondary items based on shelf-life.
· Monitored material supply, identifying requirements for replenishments or corrective actions.
Joint Mobility Operations Officer USTRANSCOM – Scott AFB, IL (11/14 – 09/15)
Managed all aspects of transportation planning and support to the US Central, the US European Central, US Africa, and the US Special Operations Commands. Provided worldwide mobility sustainment support via air, sea, and surface transportation analysis and planning for the movement of personnel and equipment, and sustainment requirements supporting contingency operations and planning.
· Oversaw daily operations analysis, monitoring, and reporting; managed the Foreign Military Sales (FMS) logistics program.
· Provided cost estimates, courses of action and prioritized cases coordinating efforts through multiple agencies and commands through formal contracts and agreements between the US and the authorized foreign purchaser.
· Planned and monitored all retrograde cargo routes transiting Afghanistan by surface, air, and multi-modal methods.
· Conducted operational analysis of complex programs and major issues with enterprise applications.
· Utilized an ERP commercial model to modify, adapt, and refine broad guidelines; developed corresponding depot maintenance system policies and operational guidance for ERP.
· Performed process improvement initiatives including management improvement objectives, cost reductions, identify operational process requirements, and problem-solving related to the ERP applications and automated maintenance systems.
Plans Officer 595th Transportation Brigade – Camp Arifjan, Kuwait (01/14 – 11/14)
Tasked with providing mission command of all Surface Deployment & Distribution Command (SDDC) elements operating within Jordan, Kuwait, Qatar, UAE, and Oman. Advised the command on all supply functions. Acted as the Contracting Officer Representative for the $9MM LOGCAP IV contracts; managed accounts payable. Managed $2.4MM in government equipment and a non-tactical vehicle fleet of 29; provided budget management for the battalion.
Detachment Commander 831st Transportation Battalion – Mazar-E Sharif, Afghanistan (03/13 – 11/13)
Led a 28-member staff in transportation logistics executing cargo movement and completing appropriate documentation during Operation Enduring Freedom. Oversaw and monitored all freight, cargo, and material shipments, ensuring the efficiency, accuracy, and accountability of all cargo within the area of responsibility.
· Assigned work to subordinates based on priorities, the difficulty of assignments, and capability of the employee.
· Provided technical advice, direction, and guidance to military services and organizations, and commercial carriers on transportation-related issues.
Army National Guard Reserves – Camp Blanding, FL 10/07 – 01/13
Plans Officer 927th CSSB (10/07 – 06/09 & 08/10 – 01/13)
Supported quality control monitoring and reporting on compliance with Proof of Principles (POPs), SOPs, directives, and work instructions. Planned, analyzed, and coordinated current and future logistics support requirements in property accountability, movement, and transportation areas. Served as Contracting Officer Representative, evaluating contracts and contractor performance ensuring compliance with government requirements regarding schedules and costs.
· Supervised operations at the State Logistics Resource Center, warehouse operations, and inventory control; designed and executed strategies to meet short- and long-term operational requirements.
· Tracked items entering and exiting the warehouse during times of crisis, ensuring accurate inventory and accountability; tracked vehicles and commodities.
Commander 631st Maintenance Company – Starke, FL (06/09 – 08/10)
Managed 56 soldiers and support staff, accountable for vehicles, equipment and resources in excess of $15MM. Assigned work to subordinates. Oversaw training ensuring the unit was full mission capable.
United States Navy Reserve – Jacksonville, FL 02/03 – 10/07
Assistant Administrative Department Head
Provided personnel and administrative management; prepared correspondence, directives, and reports and evaluated and counseled personnel. Provided oversight for classified materials.
CSX Transportation – Jacksonville, FL
Customer Operations Specialist 02/98 – 04/02 & 04/10 – 01/13 – Assistant Manager – Passenger Operations 04/02 – 04/10
Stayer University – Jacksonville, FL | Master of Science – Accounting
Army Logistics University – Fort Lee, VA | Logistician
Walden University – Minneapolis, MN | Master of Science – Business Administration
United States Navy – Pensacola, FL | Officer Candidate School
University of Phoenix – Jacksonville, FL | Bachelor of Science – E-Business
Aveta Business Institute – Cranberry Township, PA | Six Sigma Green Belt |FEMA – ICS for Single Resource, Introduction into Incident Command Systems, Incident Management Systems, and National Response | DAU – Fundamentals of Systems Acquisition Management, Acquisition Ethics, COR in a Contingency Environment, COR with a Mission Focus
MS Office Suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook | Enterprise Resource Planning – ERP | Systems Applications Products (SAP) Logistics Modernization Program (LMP) | Complex Assembly Manufacturing Solution (CAMS) | Enterprise Central Component (ECC) | Pipeline Asset Tool (PAT) | Integrated Booking System (IBS) | Container Module Management (CMM)
Please contact us for now if you need to.
Basic: Post your positions thru our Candidate searchable "Position Builder" which includes your company contact information. With over 10,000 views a month, this maximizes your position requirement exposure to not only our highly qualified candidates but the entire SOF community and beyond. Initial posting exposure reaches an average of 40,000 people in the DoD, and Inter Agency with the highest exposure being over 70,000 and growing.
Basic Service: $50 per month
Premium Service: This service includes posting your positions and having BEYOND SOF staff assists in the vetting and selection process. This also includes a 30 day early termination refund or 90 day replacement. We tailor a service agreement that aligns with your business model and company strategy. Contact us email@example.com
Working with BEYOND SOF allows you access to our selective network of both US and International clients. Our focus is primarily new contract opportunities to formulate new enduring forms of revenue for our clients. Contact us to learn more at firstname.lastname@example.org
Up through NSA cleared. Contact us at email@example.com
For companies looking to streamline systems, better enable their human capital, expand ROI, buy small companies with niche capabilities that enhance overall strategy, or sell of divisions that will enable focusing on new directions. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rapid Acquisition: Full spectrum.
We start with finding the funding first, then tailoring the solution within those constraints/enablers to offer the full turn-key solution. Let us move your product/service in both CONUS and International arenas...email@example.com