Job Title: Senior Counterintelligence Support Specialist
Salary: $100,000 ($125k if over 330 days: https://www.irs.gov/individuals/international-taxpayers/foreign-earned-income-exclusion-physical-presence-test)
120 Day Bonus of $4500 to new hires Details:
Work Location: Afghanistan, 12-month deployment
Experience: Eight (8) years’ experience with former MOS 18F, 35L, 35M, 351L/M, 97B, 97E, 35E, or civilian 1811/0132 badged and credentialed CI Agent or DoD joint service equivalents.
Clearance: Active Top Secret, with SCI Eligibility
Special skills or qualifications:
– Interviews walk-in sources, conducts screenings, liaisons with ISAF personnel, supports security/OPSEC/force protection programs and produces timely written recommendations and assessments.
– Provides direct support to CI Teams and Counterintelligence Support Teams (CST), as appropriate.
– Provides routine and recurring support to CI and HUMINT activities from fixed and secure locations.
– Conducts activities such as assisting specifically authorized government personnel in debriefings, coordinating with installation units/personnel, support to Operations Security/Troubled Asset Relief Program (OPSEC/TARP) awareness programs, CI/security assessments, screening of locally employed persons (LEP screening), initial handling of walk-in sources, CI support to force protection, intelligence report quality control, administrative and analytical support to CI investigations or TARP cases, and CI activities.
– Serves as a part of a CST and will be equipped to travel to and operate from multiple fixed sites within assigned Area of Operations (AO) and in accordance with unit procedures.
– Coordinates with the Regional Command CJ2X, Battle space owner S2X or the Military Intelligence (MI) commander and supported command.
– Supports the operational management of CI Teams and CSTs, provides CI guidance consistent with CI and supported command guidance, monitors the production of reports, and conducts Quality Control (QC) of completed reports/products and PCASS examinations.
– Ensures smooth flow of information, between Brigade and higher echelons.
– Develops recording mechanisms for Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTP) and lessons learned in the conduct of operations.
– Supports actions of CI Teams and CSTs, scheduling and other administrative actions of CISS, as required.
– Coordinates with the senior intelligence official on station to ensure all CI activities are supportive of the Regional Command CJ2X, Battle space owner, S2X or the MI commander.
– Supports screening and evaluation of all local employees by CI screeners and/or CSTs
– Reviews summaries on daily Intelligence products by the CI Teams and CSTs for situational awareness; researches areas of operation to possess a solid awareness level of an operational area prior to mission execution.
** ENSURE YOU ADDRESS EACH OF THESE IN RED (and the ones that apply in blue) your application (apply above) or in your resume and submit to email@example.com
Please register as Company to be able to access this Candidate's profile or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact us for now if you need to.
Basic: Post your positions thru our Candidate searchable "Position Builder" which includes your company contact information. With over 10,000 views a month, this maximizes your position requirement exposure to not only our highly qualified candidates but the entire SOF community and beyond. Initial posting exposure reaches an average of 40,000 people in the DoD, and Inter Agency with the highest exposure being over 70,000 and growing.
Basic Service: $50 per month
Premium Service: This service includes posting your positions and having BEYOND SOF staff assists in the vetting and selection process. This also includes a 30 day early termination refund or 90 day replacement. We tailor a service agreement that aligns with your business model and company strategy. Contact us email@example.com
Working with BEYOND SOF allows you access to our selective network of both US and International clients. Our focus is primarily new contract opportunities to formulate new enduring forms of revenue for our clients. Contact us to learn more at firstname.lastname@example.org
Up through NSA cleared. Contact us at email@example.com
For companies looking to streamline systems, better enable their human capital, expand ROI, buy small companies with niche capabilities that enhance overall strategy, or sell of divisions that will enable focusing on new directions. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rapid Acquisition: Full spectrum.
We start with finding the funding first, then tailoring the solution within those constraints/enablers to offer the full turn-key solution. Let us move your product/service in both CONUS and International arenas...email@example.com