Start – End
Language – Speaking: Basic, Reading: Basic, Writing: Basic
Stateside – Florida,
Overseas– Afghanistan, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Australia, Bahamas, Bahrain, Barbados, Belgium, Bermuda, Bolivia, Brazil, Cameroon, Chad, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Cyprus, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Fiji, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Kenya, Korea,North, Korea,South, Kuwait, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Mexico, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Portugal, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Somalia, South Africa, Spain, Sudan, Syria, Taiwan, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, UK, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, USA, VaticanCity, Venezuela, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe,
Highlight Write Up:
Field Tradecraft (FTC) Qualified, Current TS/SCI with Fullscope Polygraph, Law Degree and Masters of Law (LL.M) in International Law , Extensive HUMINT Collections and Liaison Experience, Previous Combatant Command CI/ HUMINT Staff Operations and Policy Positions
Iraq – Duration: Multiple 60 – 90 day TDYs over 8 years
Afghanistan – Duration: Multiple 60 – 90 TDY’s over 9 Years
Colombia – Duration: 3 months
Position Write Up:
U.S. NAVAL RESERVE, Various Duty Stations
2005 – Present
• A subject matter expert on security, intelligence, and counterintelligence issues for the U.S.Navy and joint military commands.
• Qualified by the U.S. Navy in Intelligence Analysis, Defense HUMINT, Counterintelligence, Security, Anti-terrorism, and Information Dominance.
Defense Intelligence Agency, U.S. Central Command, MacDill AFB, FL
2009 – 2011
Intelligence Adviser (HUMINT)
• Subject matter expert on intelligence collection operations and counterintelligence investigation activities
• Provided oversight and management of intelligence operations and counterintelligence investigations to ensure the activities were conducted lawfully and in accordance with applicable policies
LAW FIRM____, P.A, St. Petersburg, FL
2002 – Present
Risk Mitigation Consultant & Attorney
• Advise corporate executives on internal controls, security countermeasures and fraud prevention.
• Provide assessment, refinement, and development of plans, policies, procedures, and detailed road maps for implementation of corporate and government security programs.
• Provide investigation, risk mitigation strategies, and security consulting services to government agencies, businesses, and law firms.
• Draft policies and provide legal counsel to business owners on internal control measures, fraud prevention, and security-related matters.
• Handle litigation preparation, serve as expert witness, and provide consulting services to other attorneys.
• Present lectures as security industry expert to companies, security practitioners, and investigators on privacy, discovery, investigation, and security-related issues.
• Protect and secure select C-level executives during international travel
CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY (CIA), NATIONAL CLANDESTINE SERVICE, McLean, VA
1999 – 2002
Operations Officer/ Protective Agent
• Completed CIA operations training and provided information collection, reporting, and intelligence operations management and planning.
• Completed Special Protective Operations training and served on CIA Director George Tenet’s executive protection detail; supported security operations abroad.
• Planned and participated in security, surveillance and counter-surveillance operations in high threat environments to support of intelligence activities.
PINELLAS COUNTY STATE ATTORNEY’S OFFICE, Clearwater, FL 01/1998 – 12/1998
Assistant State Attorney
• Represented State of Florida in felony and misdemeanor trials.
• Directed and supervised criminal investigations by law enforcement officers and managed over 200 criminal investigations per month.
Skills Write Up:
Naval Intelligence Officer (1835)
Intelligence Analysis (9600)
Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
CertifiedProfessional Certified Investigator (PCI)
Certified Protection Professional (CPP)
Reid Interview & Interrogations Techniques
18th Annual National Security Law Institute
Navy Security Managers Course
Naval Intelligence Officer Basic Course
Navy Physical Security Officer Course Counterintelligence Force Protection Course
DoD Anti-terrorism Level II Course
Education Write Up:
STETSON UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF LAW, Gulfport, FL
Master of Law (LLM) – International Law & Business, 2004
Juris Doctorate (JD), 1997
UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH FLORIDA, St. Petersburg, FL
Bachelor of Arts (BA) – Interdisciplinary Social Science, 1995
Please register as Company to be able to access this Candidate's profile or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact us for now if you need to.
Basic: Post your positions thru our Candidate searchable "Position Builder" which includes your company contact information. With over 10,000 views a month, this maximizes your position requirement exposure to not only our highly qualified candidates but the entire SOF community and beyond. Initial posting exposure reaches an average of 40,000 people in the DoD, and Inter Agency with the highest exposure being over 70,000 and growing.
Basic Service: $50 per month
Premium Service: This service includes posting your positions and having BEYOND SOF staff assists in the vetting and selection process. This also includes a 30 day early termination refund or 90 day replacement. We tailor a service agreement that aligns with your business model and company strategy. Contact us email@example.com
Working with BEYOND SOF allows you access to our selective network of both US and International clients. Our focus is primarily new contract opportunities to formulate new enduring forms of revenue for our clients. Contact us to learn more at firstname.lastname@example.org
Up through NSA cleared. Contact us at email@example.com
For companies looking to streamline systems, better enable their human capital, expand ROI, buy small companies with niche capabilities that enhance overall strategy, or sell of divisions that will enable focusing on new directions. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rapid Acquisition: Full spectrum.
We start with finding the funding first, then tailoring the solution within those constraints/enablers to offer the full turn-key solution. Let us move your product/service in both CONUS and International arenas...email@example.com