February 06, 2012 – End
English – Speaking: Basic, Reading: Basic, Writing: Basic
Highlight Write Up:
Senior Intelligence Analyst
Senior Human Terrain Analyst
Director of Security
Kosovo – Duration: 1 year
Cameroon,Kenya, Zambia, South Africa, Tanzania, Senegal, Liberia, Uganda, Somalia – Duration: 7 yrs total counting Marine Corps time plus Contracting
Position Write Up:
Senior Intelligence Analyst
• Responsible for providing tactical intelligence support to the U.S. Department of State, Diplomatic Security Service, High-Threat Protection mission.
• Scope of accountability includes preparing/presenting daily intelligence briefs for DS Special Agents and Personal Security Detail (PSD) teams, writing operational Intelligence Summary’s, full-filling operational/atmospheric requests for information (RFI’s), and performing route and venue threat assessments in support of individual mission planning. Disseminate daily intelligence products to the Regional Security Office (RSO) personnel to provide real-time situational awareness of threats to U.S. diplomatic interests and personnel operating in Iraq.
• Analyze all-source tactical intelligence in order to provide the Department of State with finished operational and strategic level intelligence products.
• Communicate daily with national level intelligence personnel and other US and foreign agencies, as well as military battle space liaisons, to ensure a coordinated effort in the appropriate execution of fused intelligence information in support of diplomatic missions.
• Successfully qualify and maintain quarterly weapons qualifications certification in accordance with Department of State, Diplomatic Security high-level standards.
Skills Write Up:
Education Write Up:
University of Missouri-1983
Please contact us for now if you need to.
Basic: Post your positions thru our Candidate searchable "Position Builder" which includes your company contact information. With over 10,000 views a month, this maximizes your position requirement exposure to not only our highly qualified candidates but the entire SOF community and beyond. Initial posting exposure reaches an average of 40,000 people in the DoD, and Inter Agency with the highest exposure being over 70,000 and growing.
Basic Service: $50 per month
Premium Service: This service includes posting your positions and having BEYOND SOF staff assists in the vetting and selection process. This also includes a 30 day early termination refund or 90 day replacement. We tailor a service agreement that aligns with your business model and company strategy. Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Working with BEYOND SOF allows you access to our selective network of both US and International clients. Our focus is primarily new contract opportunities to formulate new enduring forms of revenue for our clients. Contact us to learn more at email@example.com
Up through NSA cleared. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For companies looking to streamline systems, better enable their human capital, expand ROI, buy small companies with niche capabilities that enhance overall strategy, or sell of divisions that will enable focusing on new directions. Contact us at email@example.com
Rapid Acquisition: Full spectrum.
We start with finding the funding first, then tailoring the solution within those constraints/enablers to offer the full turn-key solution. Let us move your product/service in both CONUS and International arenas...firstname.lastname@example.org