DHS Tier 4
Date of Clearance Adjudication:
October 01, 2019
March 17, 2020 – April 30, 2020
Yes (Service Connected) – Percentage: 100
Expiration Date – 09/27/2027
Spanish – Speaking: Basic, Reading: Basic, Writing: Basic
Stateside – Texas,
Overseas – Prefers not to deploy,
Highlight Write Up:
Highly accomplished, strategic and collaborative leader known for inspiring loyalty, trust, and creativity who understands the end game and can manage change with flexibility and adaptability while motivating staff to achieve organizational objectives. Insightful executive leadership paired with strategically launching innovative plans and leading cross-functional teams to achieve bottom-line results. Self-starter with excellent communication skills unites and engages at all levels within an organization to successfully drive complex programs and operations.
South Korea – Duration: 1 year
Germany – Duration: 3 Years
Iraq – Duration: 2 years
Kuwait – Duration: 6 months
Position Write Up:
Number of months in position – 9
• Manages/oversees all critical facility engineering operations for projects ranging from $10M – $100M+.
• Responsible for end to end project management for projects of medium to high complexity.
• Supervises dispersed and cross-functional project teams ranging from 10-100 personnel on a daily basis to include vendors and sub-contractors.
• Generates and approves schedules, payroll, invoices, and work orders.
• Responsible for site safety, QA/QC processes, site reports, site/equipment inspections, team meetings, and project risk management.
• Uses strong influencing skills and the ability to build alliances.
• Trains, develops, guides and mentors cross-functional teams to meet the vision of the organization.
• Utilizes ‘outside-the-box’ thinking to develop and implement new processes for more efficient and effective operations.
• Leads continuous improvement, including initiatives to optimize efficiency and quality for compliance.
• Recommends changing contractual specifications to be in line with contractual strategic direction via contract negotiation skills.
Number of months in position – 18
• Developed and implemented risk management/mitigation processes and procedures to ensure the safety of livestock shows was paramount.
• Utilized process improvement principles to allow for better experiences for costumers of the South Texas State Fair.
• Interfaced with customers for project specifications to ensure successful completion.
• Obtained and generated cost estimates and cost analysis for project completion and changes.
• Improved division change management procedure to allow for a more timely and efficient change management process.
• Develops new business growth strategies and assisted in the development of business plans.
• Lead responses to customer action items.
Number of months in position – 11
• Directed all program phases from inception through completion for safety programs in industry.
• Participated in contract negotiations and contract change requests.
• Obtained project information in order to develop and deliver accurate cost estimates for stakeholders.
• Provided management oversight of project development on all fire services related projects across four locations to meet industry needs.
• Utilized field progress reports, earned value management systems, and performance metrics to generate line of business progress reports for senior management.
• Reviewed and presented plans and progress reports, monitored the presentation of value-stream strategy, progress, and results.
• Utilized interpersonal skills to resolve conflicts within the team in order to maintain a cohesive team and efficient working environment.
• Drove strategic planning efforts for medium and complex programs.
• Managed multiple vendors and the P&L of programs.
• Took lead on contract negotiation and preparation of proposals for various projects.
Number of months in position – 6
• Managed project lifecycle to accomplish project goals for road and bridge projects valued between $7M and $25M.
• Utilized construction management methods in order to organize, direct and manage small operational teams of operators, labors, sub-contractors for the development of Texas roadways and bridges.
• Assisted in the development of new business plans to further organizational and industry growth.
• Reviewed contracts and provided consultation on prospective contract negotiations.
• Created Policies and Procedures for better project efficiency, which were approved through the Project Management Office.
• Ensured projects remained within budget and in accordance with specifications and engineered drawings.
• Assisted the estimating team with proposal development for prospected projects.
Number of months in position – 96
• Utilized Mission Assurance Risk Assessments to establish processes to synchronize the management of risk in order to preserve military forces.
• Utilized understanding of DoD budgeting and acquisition process for allocation of resources for multiple projects and programs.
• Synthesized large amounts of information (earned value and performance metrics) and compiled into complex written and oral reports for senior military and civilian leaders.
• Able to present/receive technical briefings to/from senior government officials.
• Lead medium to large-sized programs to ensure adherence to program plans, schedules, and budgets.
• Drove strategic planning efforts and spearheaded solutions for program problems.
• Established milestones, developed and owned program plans, schedules, and budgets, and monitored allocation of resources.
• Identified and reacted to program problems and recommended solutions, such as allocation of resources, and assisted in resolution development for escalated problems.
• Developed a thorough understanding of complex government processes and procedures.
Skills Write Up:
• Former Senior US Army CID Special Agent.
• Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Visio and SharePoint).
• Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud products, SmartSheets, and SalesForce.
• Advanced knowledge of NIOSH, OSHA and NFPA standards/guidelines. Knowledge of contracts: fixed price, cost plus and time and materials, as well as the DoD procurement process, the DFARS/FAR, and the ITAR.
Education Write Up:
• Master of Project Management, Post University, Waterbury, CT (In Progress), 2019 – 2020
• Master of Business Administration, University of Texas at Dallas – Richardson, TX (18 CH Completed), 2016 – 2017
• Bachelor’s Degree, Criminal Justice (Honors, 3.91 GPA), California Coast University – Santa Ana, CA, 2013 – 2015
• CPD, Certified Project Director, Institute of Project Management, 2020
• LSSBB, Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, International Association of Six Sigma Certifications, 2019
• PMP, Project Management Professional, Project Management Institute, 2016
Please contact us for now if you need to.
Basic: Post your positions thru our Candidate searchable "Position Builder" which includes your company contact information. With over 10,000 views a month, this maximizes your position requirement exposure to not only our highly qualified candidates but the entire SOF community and beyond. Initial posting exposure reaches an average of 40,000 people in the DoD, and Inter Agency with the highest exposure being over 70,000 and growing.
Basic Service: $50 per month
Premium Service: This service includes posting your positions and having BEYOND SOF staff assists in the vetting and selection process. This also includes a 30 day early termination refund or 90 day replacement. We tailor a service agreement that aligns with your business model and company strategy. Contact us email@example.com
Working with BEYOND SOF allows you access to our selective network of both US and International clients. Our focus is primarily new contract opportunities to formulate new enduring forms of revenue for our clients. Contact us to learn more at firstname.lastname@example.org
Up through NSA cleared. Contact us at email@example.com
For companies looking to streamline systems, better enable their human capital, expand ROI, buy small companies with niche capabilities that enhance overall strategy, or sell of divisions that will enable focusing on new directions. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rapid Acquisition: Full spectrum.
We start with finding the funding first, then tailoring the solution within those constraints/enablers to offer the full turn-key solution. Let us move your product/service in both CONUS and International arenas...email@example.com