Salary: Up to You (Negotiated) over $100,000 and ~25K when OCO
Location: Aberdeen Proving Grounds, Maryland
PoP: 2 years left on the contract
Referral Bonus: $500 to you for someone you refer who gets hired
Start Date: Immediate (2-4 weeks) open position
Client is seeking a Senior Tech Advisor to provide intelligence
support, supporting the Intelligence and Information Warfare Directorate (I2WD),
Aberdeen Proving Grounds, MD. Background in UAS preferred.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Identify needs of customer in order to manage a cell of analysts and brief senior
officials concerning target device TTPs, technology, and safe handling
• Advise analysts on how to improve data, conclusions and processes.
Additionally, compare data, identify discrepancies, and flag suspect findings.
• Review intelligence data and make recommendations.
• Demonstrate ability to exploit various intelligence disciplines (e.g. TECHSIGINT,
SIGINT/CYBER, MASINT, HUMINT, GEOINT, and OSINT) from all levels of
• Ability to travel CONUS, and OCONUS (to possible conflict areas) on short notice
in order to disseminate relevant threat information.
• Perform all functional duties independently.
Required Knowledge and Skills
• Active TS/SCI.
• MS degree plus 8 yrs. experience or BS degree plus 12 yrs. experience or 18 yrs
• Must have experience in conducting functional analyses of commercial base
technology devices (specifically UAS) and describe how the device functions.
• Knowledge of and ability to perform analysis on the latest commercial based and
emerging Technologies that could be utilized by advisories and articulate how use
of that CBT would affect DoD capability
• Must demonstrate ability to provide indications and Warning, and trend analysis
data on target devices and TTPs.
• Conduct Intelligence Preparation of the Battlefield (IPB) for identified locations
using knowledge of current CBT TTPs and availability of commercial
• Researches unclassified and classified databases for use in written products.
• Monitors and analyzes strategic and operational intelligence information.
• Research support for analysts who produce Intelligence Community reports and
briefings as well as direct support to current operations.
• Researches, authors, and coordinates threat assessments to support the
Commander and/or leaders in the U.S. civilian intelligence community.
• Present, discuss, and defend assessments to intelligence community and
• Assist with development and maintenance of analytical policies and procedures.
• Knowledge of current events in targeting, customs, historical, assessment, and
pattern analysis processes.
• Ability to generate/provided specialized analytical products.
• Ability to search/screen all media sources and provide assessments of
• Proficient in utilizing standard MS Office computer applications and intelligence
related automation to support analytical efforts and product development.
• Proficient in utilizing specialized intelligence tools to create final products.
• Possess strong research, analytical, and writing skills as well as briefing skills to
include the ability to clearly articulate information to different audiences.
• Capable of effectively operating as a member of an analytical team from a remote
location in support of CJOA requirements.
• Experience providing intelligence support regarding issues within the CENTCOM
Address all in red and those that apply in blue on application (apply above) and submit and or address in a cover letter (this position has a resume format that will require these answers to be addressed later to Ian at frontdesk@beyondSOF.com titled: “Senior Tech Advisor
Please contact us for now if you need to.
Basic: Post your positions thru our Candidate searchable "Position Builder" which includes your company contact information. With over 10,000 views a month, this maximizes your position requirement exposure to not only our highly qualified candidates but the entire SOF community and beyond. Initial posting exposure reaches an average of 40,000 people in the DoD, and Inter Agency with the highest exposure being over 70,000 and growing.
Basic Service: $50 per month
Premium Service: This service includes posting your positions and having BEYOND SOF staff assists in the vetting and selection process. This also includes a 30 day early termination refund or 90 day replacement. We tailor a service agreement that aligns with your business model and company strategy. Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Working with BEYOND SOF allows you access to our selective network of both US and International clients. Our focus is primarily new contract opportunities to formulate new enduring forms of revenue for our clients. Contact us to learn more at email@example.com
Up through NSA cleared. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For companies looking to streamline systems, better enable their human capital, expand ROI, buy small companies with niche capabilities that enhance overall strategy, or sell of divisions that will enable focusing on new directions. Contact us at email@example.com
Rapid Acquisition: Full spectrum.
We start with finding the funding first, then tailoring the solution within those constraints/enablers to offer the full turn-key solution. Let us move your product/service in both CONUS and International arenas...firstname.lastname@example.org