Location: DC Area
Min Clearance: Any
Start Date: Immediate
Beyond SOF referral bonus: $500
Basic Program Overview:
Sr. Director, Business Development
Reports to: President & CEO
Location: DC Metro Area
This new position incorporates all aspects of relationship management for systems
integrators (SIs) for which client has existing contracts. A major contributor to
the Company’s future success will be establishing broader and deeper relationships
within the SI community. Identification of every program where our clients
technology has value will be a key determiner of the candidate’s success. The
candidate will help coordinate client sales, support, and development
resources to provide value to the SI.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Gain a complete understanding of client products and the use cases in
which they are deployed by our SI customers.
• Meet with all levels of management within the target SI to understand and map
the SI’s organizational structure.
• Promote the value of client solutions across all management levels within
• Identify current and future program opportunities for client software to be
utilized by the SI to deliver programs.
• Strategizing with client staff to maximize results for the Company within the
• Candidate must be able to convey the values, honesty, and integrity of
client organization, both inside and outside the Company.
• Minimum of 7 years business development experience working with and focused
on large federal SIs. Experience should include working as a representative of a
technical products company.
• Ability to use standard office automation systems such as Office 365, Salesforce,
etc. and have a smartphone.
• Aptitude to understand the capabilities of customer software solution and be
able to communicate its benefits to customers.
• Candidate must have an automobile for local travel and be able to travel
remotely as required (low/med).
Apply here and or submit resume addressing all in red (all) and submit to Joyce at email@example.com Titled “SoftwareBD”
Please contact us for now if you need to.
Basic: Post your positions thru our Candidate searchable "Position Builder" which includes your company contact information. With over 10,000 views a month, this maximizes your position requirement exposure to not only our highly qualified candidates but the entire SOF community and beyond. Initial posting exposure reaches an average of 40,000 people in the DoD, and Inter Agency with the highest exposure being over 70,000 and growing.
Basic Service: $50 per month
Premium Service: This service includes posting your positions and having BEYOND SOF staff assists in the vetting and selection process. This also includes a 30 day early termination refund or 90 day replacement. We tailor a service agreement that aligns with your business model and company strategy. Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Working with BEYOND SOF allows you access to our selective network of both US and International clients. Our focus is primarily new contract opportunities to formulate new enduring forms of revenue for our clients. Contact us to learn more at email@example.com
Up through NSA cleared. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For companies looking to streamline systems, better enable their human capital, expand ROI, buy small companies with niche capabilities that enhance overall strategy, or sell of divisions that will enable focusing on new directions. Contact us at email@example.com
Rapid Acquisition: Full spectrum.
We start with finding the funding first, then tailoring the solution within those constraints/enablers to offer the full turn-key solution. Let us move your product/service in both CONUS and International arenas...firstname.lastname@example.org