PoP: Aug 2017 – Aug 2020
Location: Camp Smith, HI
Salary: $110,000 Starting salary + full benefits
Summary: SOJ5 STRATEGIC ASSESSMEMTS ANALYST/PLANNER/TEAM LEAD: The
contractor shall provide a team lead and strategic/campaign assessments analyst to provide
SOCPAC input for strategic assessments such as the annual Campaign Plan–Global Special
Operations Assessment (CP-GSO/A), the DOD’s National Military Strategic Plan for Countering
Transregional Threat Organizations (NMSP-CTTO) assessment, and annual Joint Chiefs of Staff
Comprehensive Joint Assessment (CJA).
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Serve as the coordinator for SOCPAC inputs to the USPACOM Theater Campaign Plan (TCP), operational, and exercise
2. Participate in interagency focused meetings, conferences, and other collaborative forums regarding assessment
topics. Facilitate assessment working groups within the SOCPAC staff.
3. Provide research, interpretation, analysis, production, dissemination, and assessment of progress toward achieving
SOCPAC task objectives in USPACOM and USSOCOM plans.
4. Develop methodology/framework, assessment metrics, weightings, and analytical processes. Prepare and deliver
senior-level briefings and develops and country assessment products based on analysis.
5. Automate SOCPAC assessment data, captures and analyzes SOCPAC, USSOCOM, and USPACOM enterprise tools.
6. Lead contracted sub–regionally/functionally focused assessment analysts as well as an operations research systems
analyst in accomplishing all assessment requirements.
7. Assist in the management of TDY Center for Army Analysis ORSA and reservists in assessment efforts.
8. Provide tailored assessment product briefings for workshops and symposiums.
9. Brief assessments capabilities to SOCPAC team seminars, newcomers orientation, and CMSE/MISO team rotations.
10. Assist in the management of production of country-specific assessments of SOCPAC campaign progress.
11. Assist in the management of development of analytical framework for CWMD and counter-revisionist state (CRVS)
12. Assist in the management of production of semiannual functional assessments for CT, CWMD, and CRVS.
13. Provide assessment inputs to Campaign Support Plan and joint planning groups/operational design efforts.
14. Assist in the management of historical operations data analysis
15. Generate assessment data through survey mechanisms
16. Ensure data coordination and technical synchronization for webTAS, CIDNE, and PALANTIR.
17. CONUS and OCONUS travel may be required.
18. Other duties may be assigned, as necessary.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in any field.
o Eight (8) years’ of experience planning multi-disciplined special operations at the tactical and operational
o Four (4) years’ of experience conducting strategic/campaign analytical/quantitative assessments at the SOF
HQ’s/TSOC/Component/any four Services level and;
o Two (2) years’ of experience conducting or supporting Special Operations Forces (SOF) assessments and
doctrine for the USPACOM AOR.
One (1) year of experience conducting Special Operations Forces (SOF) assessments and doctrine for SOCPAC.
Apply above (applications take priority) or send resume to Morgan at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you send your resume: *** Address each bullet in Required Skills/Qualification or it will not be considered*** This a mandatory Government requirement
If you have other associates who can also qualify for the positions open, please refer them as we pay $1000 referral bonus for this candidate employed.
Please contact us for now if you need to.
Basic: Post your positions thru our Candidate searchable "Position Builder" which includes your company contact information. With over 10,000 views a month, this maximizes your position requirement exposure to not only our highly qualified candidates but the entire SOF community and beyond. Initial posting exposure reaches an average of 40,000 people in the DoD, and Inter Agency with the highest exposure being over 70,000 and growing.
Basic Service: $50 per month
Premium Service: This service includes posting your positions and having BEYOND SOF staff assists in the vetting and selection process. This also includes a 30 day early termination refund or 90 day replacement. We tailor a service agreement that aligns with your business model and company strategy. Contact us email@example.com
Working with BEYOND SOF allows you access to our selective network of both US and International clients. Our focus is primarily new contract opportunities to formulate new enduring forms of revenue for our clients. Contact us to learn more at firstname.lastname@example.org
Up through NSA cleared. Contact us at email@example.com
For companies looking to streamline systems, better enable their human capital, expand ROI, buy small companies with niche capabilities that enhance overall strategy, or sell of divisions that will enable focusing on new directions. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rapid Acquisition: Full spectrum.
We start with finding the funding first, then tailoring the solution within those constraints/enablers to offer the full turn-key solution. Let us move your product/service in both CONUS and International arenas...email@example.com