April 10, 2012 – End
English – Speaking: Basic, Reading: Basic, Writing: Basic
Stateside – Florida,
Highlight Write Up:
After six years of Program/Project management experience, 13 years of thoroughly enjoyable Active Naval Service and Reserve Service, and a recent MBA graduate, I have reached a point where I would like to be considered for the Strategic Planner position within your organization.
As a Commissioned Naval Officer and a Program/Project manager, I have many skills and a wealth of professional experience which could be of value to your organization. During my Naval career, I have been promoted early at every opportunity. I have worked in over 20 countries where I have passionately conducted business for the United States and the Coalition Forces. I have a wide skill base, superior education, experience across varying industries, and a genuine willingness and proven ability to work smart.
Location – Duration: 1-4 weeks
Position Write Up:
INTEGRATED LOGISTICS SUPPORT MANAGER/PROJECT MANAGER, Rockwell Collins, Atlanta, GA Aug 2006 to Present
Senior analyst in international logistics and Project Manager for SWE-DISH equipment for the Navy and Marine Corps. Logistics consultant for all new business proposals and business development pursuits. Responsibilities include managing the site security audit program; monitoring and improving supplier compliance at foreign origins, and driving performance with third party auditors; also providing mapping and analysis of export supply chain. Duties in prior roles have included managing operational third party providers; overseeing programs; supporting contract negotiations; developing SOP’s and SOW’s; and improving supplier performance.
Major achievements and contributions include:
• Provided successful oversight of the SWE-DISH IPT. CCT-120. And FA-150 platforms
• Grew site audit program with a simultaneous increase in percent of active suppliers audited, decrease in cycle time for audit and corrective action, and increase of percent of new suppliers on-boarded on time.
• Responsible for the Integrated Logistics Support and engineering of deliverables to all military, government, and commercial customers
• Performed assignment of Volume Captain for Life Cycle Support and Integrated Logistics Support for MET (Modernization of Enterprise terminals) proposal valued at 700 million dollars.
• Authored logistics engineering deliverables for LSWAN and JNN including Failure Modes Effects and Criticality Analysis, Reliability and Supporting Information, Maintenance Task List, Maintenance Task Analysis, and Level of Repair Analysis
• Managed and consulted all Logistics issues for new proposals.
Skills Write Up:
Six Sigma Green belt
Education Write Up:
Professional MBA, Georgia State University
Georgia State University – J. Mack Robinson College of Business; Atlanta, GA DEC 2011 – GPA: 3.5
• Global Management and International Business Strategy
Please contact us for now if you need to.
Basic: Post your positions thru our Candidate searchable "Position Builder" which includes your company contact information. With over 10,000 views a month, this maximizes your position requirement exposure to not only our highly qualified candidates but the entire SOF community and beyond. Initial posting exposure reaches an average of 40,000 people in the DoD, and Inter Agency with the highest exposure being over 70,000 and growing.
Basic Service: $50 per month
Premium Service: This service includes posting your positions and having BEYOND SOF staff assists in the vetting and selection process. This also includes a 30 day early termination refund or 90 day replacement. We tailor a service agreement that aligns with your business model and company strategy. Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Working with BEYOND SOF allows you access to our selective network of both US and International clients. Our focus is primarily new contract opportunities to formulate new enduring forms of revenue for our clients. Contact us to learn more at email@example.com
Up through NSA cleared. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For companies looking to streamline systems, better enable their human capital, expand ROI, buy small companies with niche capabilities that enhance overall strategy, or sell of divisions that will enable focusing on new directions. Contact us at email@example.com
Rapid Acquisition: Full spectrum.
We start with finding the funding first, then tailoring the solution within those constraints/enablers to offer the full turn-key solution. Let us move your product/service in both CONUS and International arenas...firstname.lastname@example.org