DoD Secret Clearance
Date of Clearance Adjudication:
Expiration Date – March 15, 2020
Arabic – Speaking: Native, Reading: Native, Writing: Native
Levantine dialect (Syrian, Jordanian, Palestinian, Lebanese Arabic), Egyptian dialect (including Sa’idi Arabic), Gulf dialect (Yemeni, Iraqi Arabic), Maghrebi dialect (Libyan, Tunisian, Algerian, Moroccan Arabic), Sudanese dialect (Nubi Arabic, Juba Arabic), and Modern Standard (Formal Arabic).
English – Speaking: Native, Reading: Native, Writing: Native
Spanish – Speaking: Intermediate, Reading: Intermediate, Writing: Intermediate
Highlight Write Up:
Experienced Arabic Linguist. Can provide cultural training, interpretation and translation. Acknowledge for being resourceful, adaptable and self-directed with the ability to handle even the most challenging tasks as a result of well developed communication skills, organizational skills and self discipline.
Seeking to align my experience and my skills with an organization that is looking for talented linguists & Intelligence core collectors who know how to deliver outstanding interpretation, translation and intelligence analysis.
Deployments Geo Loation:
Italy – 1-4 weeks
Puerto Rico (Long Range Survellince Exercise) – 1 week
South Sudan – 4 weeks
Germany – 1-4 weeks
Kuwait – 1-4 weeks
Iraq – 9 months
Jordan – 1-4 weeks
Israel & West bank – 8 years
Position Write Up:
Team Rubicon July 2012-Present
· Serve in senior leadership role in veteran’s non-profit disaster relief organization
· Recruit and manage six district coordinators and 400 volunteers for the state of Virginia
· Source personnel for deployments, run service projects, and conduct training in DC, Maryland and Virginia
· Deployed to South Sudan as Assistant Team Leader of Emergency Response Team
· Executed logistical operations and procurement for International Medical Corps project in refugee camp in Maban, South Sudan
· Provided Arabic-English interpretation in meetings with key stakeholders, including religious leaders and sheikhs
C Company (Long Range Surveillance), 1-158 CAV, U.S. Army April 2012-Present
Senior Scout / Assitant Team Lead
· Trained to infiltrate enemy territory as member of a six-man surveillance team
· Conducts continuous surveillance, special reconnaissance, target acquisition, battle damage assessment, and force protection missions on key intelligence targets
· Documents and transmits all human and signals intelligence gathered by the team
A Company, 1-116th Infantry Regiment, U.S. Army April 2008-March 2012
Scout / Linguist / Intelligence Analyst
· Performed numerous combat missions, to gather ground intelligence.
· Performed numerous translations & transcriptions, of documents, and audio/video materials
· Assisted in coordination, with technical intelligence personnel, and preparation of reports on captured enemy material; prepared standard intelligence reports.
· Conducted several intelligence debriefings of Iraqi insurgents and foreign terrorists.
· Processed and analyzed messages. Assisted in the production and dissemination of intelligence summary reports and Commanders briefings.
· Responsible for the safeguarding and proper handling of classified information.
· Utilized military and linguistic skills to train Iraqi Army & Police.
· Subject matter expert in the history, culture, and political dynamics of the Middle East.
Skills Write Up:
· Long Range Surveillance operator (Airborne), U.S. Army
· Fluent in Modern Standard Arabic, Syrian, Lebanese, Yemeni, and other arabic dialects
· DoD Secret Clearnce
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
· Familiar with Palantir (Software) Platform.
· Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
Firearms: M4, M9 Berretta, M249 SAW & M240B, M2 .50 CAL & Mk19 40 mm heavy machine gun, Claymore, AT4.
Communication: AN/PRC-150 Harris Radio, AN/PRC-148 Multiband Inter/Intra Team Radio (MBITR). Including Tactical laptop and the (Tac Chat) format.
Vehicles: MRAP, HMMWV, ATV.
Education Write Up:
Currently pursuing a B.S. in International Business from George Mason University. Expected graduation is May 2014.
Please contact us for now if you need to.
Basic: Post your positions thru our Candidate searchable "Position Builder" which includes your company contact information. With over 10,000 views a month, this maximizes your position requirement exposure to not only our highly qualified candidates but the entire SOF community and beyond. Initial posting exposure reaches an average of 40,000 people in the DoD, and Inter Agency with the highest exposure being over 70,000 and growing.
Basic Service: $50 per month
Premium Service: This service includes posting your positions and having BEYOND SOF staff assists in the vetting and selection process. This also includes a 30 day early termination refund or 90 day replacement. We tailor a service agreement that aligns with your business model and company strategy. Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Working with BEYOND SOF allows you access to our selective network of both US and International clients. Our focus is primarily new contract opportunities to formulate new enduring forms of revenue for our clients. Contact us to learn more at email@example.com
Up through NSA cleared. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For companies looking to streamline systems, better enable their human capital, expand ROI, buy small companies with niche capabilities that enhance overall strategy, or sell of divisions that will enable focusing on new directions. Contact us at email@example.com
Rapid Acquisition: Full spectrum.
We start with finding the funding first, then tailoring the solution within those constraints/enablers to offer the full turn-key solution. Let us move your product/service in both CONUS and International arenas...firstname.lastname@example.org