Date of Clearance Adjudication:
December 01, 2017
October 01, 2019 – August 31, 2022
Expiration Date – May 05, 2020
English – Speaking: Native, Reading: Native, Writing: Native
Stateside – North Carolina,
Overseas – Afghanistan, Albania, Andorra, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia Herzegovina, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Cameroon, Canada, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Estonia, Fiji, Finland, France, Gabon, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Korea,North, Korea,South, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Mauritius, Mexico, Mongolia, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia Montenegro, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Somalia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uganda, UK, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, USA, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, VaticanCity, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe,
Highlight Write Up:
Multi-faceted and mature professional with over 11 years working within the National Security and Defense sectors, to include 7 years in the US Army Special Operations Command and 4 years delivering technical solutions to these communities. Seeking a position in training, operations, or Analysis. Skills include in Psychological Operations, Information Operations, Military Deception, Open Source Intelligence Collection and Analysis, as well as firearms handling and small unit tactics
Afghanistan – Duration: 8 months
Iraq – Duration: 16 months
Position Write Up:
Number of months in position – 14
Director of Business Development
Served as a member of the Business Development team for a Northern Virginia Technology firm responsible for the development and implementation of various Software and Hardware products for the Defense, Intelligence, and Law Enforcement Communities.
Number of months in position – 13
Director of Software and Data Solutions
Promoted from within to Director position at Northern Virginia technology firm specializing in Text Analytics solutions. Responsible for developing and sustaining market share within US Federal-Civilian agencies, with a primary focus on the Department of Homeland Security. Extensive experience analyzing current business practices in the Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) realm, identifying paths to improved effectiveness, and advising their implementation. Continually trusted with positions of increasing scope and responsibility since 2015. TOP SECRET security clearance adjudicated December, 2017
– Leveraged superior knowledge of OSINT tradecraft and technology to develop solutions and re-engineer business processes of DOJ, DHS, and other Federal Civilian Components focused on exploiting Publicly Available Information.
– Regularly provided consulting and training support in OSINT tradecraft and analysis to organizations engaged in real-world Counter-Terrorism and Criminal Investigations.
– Delivered client requested briefings tailored to special agents, intelligence analysts, as well as mid and upper level management on OSINT tradecraft and technology, as well as deployment strategies within their organizations.
– Successfully grew portfolio revenue and pipeline two hundred percent in less than two years. – —
– Responsible for developing and executing a business plan responsible for in excess of 5 million dollars in revenue.
– Managed relationships with prime contractors during capture cycles, to include \”Big 5\” consulting firms, to ensure deliverables are met on schedule and to satisfactory completion.
– Leverages unique subject matter expertise, industry knowledge, and stakeholder feedback to support internal development, testing, and evaluation of new products and services.
Number of months in position – 60
Assistant Director, Analytical Solutions and Support
Served as OSINT Subject Matter Expert at Northern Virginia Technology firm specializing in text analytics solutions. Responsibilities included both pre and post sales support, training in OSINT tradecraft and technology, as well as providing ad-hoc Intelligence Analysis Support. Primary emphasis on using subject matter expertise to assist customers in effectively deploying our text analytics tool to conduct Open Source Intelligence Activities, ensuring they reach mission success.
– Provided Pre and Post Sales support to Homeland Security, Defense, Law Enforcement and
Commercial Organizations both CONUS and OCONUS.
– Evaluated organizational and business process requirements in order to identify OSINT technology
solutions tailored to organizations requiring them.
– Developed and delivered customized training curriculum to ensure the success of clients using company\’s products and services.
– Successfully advised senior Law Enforcement, Homeland Security, Defense senior management on OSINT tradecraft and technology solutions, providing Subject Matter Expertise comparable to that of a Senior Open source Intelligence Analyst.
Number of months in position –
Served as a team leader of both Tactical and Operational psychological operations (PSYOP) teams in an airborne tactical PSYOP company. Deployed in support of Combined Joint Special Operations Task Forces Arabian Peninsula or Afghanistan on 4 separate occasions. Served in project management and leadership roles responsible for teams of Army Special Operations soldiers. Primary emphasis over time is serving as the primary Subject Matter Expert and Commander\’s Advisor on all Non-Lethal Targeting Efforts.
– Planned and executed combat operations, combat advisement, foreign internal defense, and village
– Planned and executed non-lethal targeting efforts to accomplish supported unit\’s Lines of Effort – –
– Developed training curriculum for, instructed, and advised host nation Special Operations Units during combat operations
– Planned and coordinated interagency and joint operations
– Fulfilled secondary duties as sensitive site exploitation team member during direct action raids, requiring proficiency digital and biometric exploitation tools.
– Maintained proficiency in targeting and intelligence analysis methodologies in support of lethal and non-lethal targeting efforts.
– Maintained proficiency in individual weapons and crew served weapons, unarmored, armored, and all terrain vehicles, as well as firearm and small unit tactics.
– Regularly briefed senior level decision makers from within special operations and counter terrorism
task forces as an inform and influence SME.
– Formally trained in the Thai Language.
Skills Write Up:
Business Process re-engineering
Social Media and Publicly Available
Government Contracting and Sales
Public Speaking and Briefing
Creativity and Adaptability
Business and Technical Writing
Multiple OSINT toolsets i.e. Babel Street, dataminr etc.
Multiple intelligence analysis tools i.e. Semantica Pro, Maltego etc.
Previously Qualified M4 carbine and M9 pistol
Familiar with M249, M240B, M2 machine guns
Familiar with M110 and Mk12 sniper rifles
Previously licensed to operate M1151 and all unarmoed variants of HMMWV
Previously licensed to operate RG33
Familiar with and operated MATV and both armored and unarmored NSTVs in combat conditions
Education Write Up:
Norwich University Bachelors in Strategic Studies and Defense Analysis: 2018-Ongoing
Combat Lifesaver Course, Fort Bragg NC 2012
Palantir Operators Course, Fort Bragg NC 2012
Special Forces Basic Combat Course- Support, Eglin AFB FL 2012
SERE-C, Fort Bragg NC 2010
Warrior Leaders Course, Fort Bragg NC 2009
Operational Emergency Medical Skills Course, Fort Bragg NC 2009
Special Operations Language Training THAI, Fort Bragg NC 2008
Psychological Operations Qualification Course, Fort Bragg NC 2008
Army Airborne School, Fort Benning GA 2008
Please contact us for now if you need to.
Basic: Post your positions thru our Candidate searchable "Position Builder" which includes your company contact information. With over 10,000 views a month, this maximizes your position requirement exposure to not only our highly qualified candidates but the entire SOF community and beyond. Initial posting exposure reaches an average of 40,000 people in the DoD, and Inter Agency with the highest exposure being over 70,000 and growing.
Basic Service: $50 per month
Premium Service: This service includes posting your positions and having BEYOND SOF staff assists in the vetting and selection process. This also includes a 30 day early termination refund or 90 day replacement. We tailor a service agreement that aligns with your business model and company strategy. Contact us email@example.com
Working with BEYOND SOF allows you access to our selective network of both US and International clients. Our focus is primarily new contract opportunities to formulate new enduring forms of revenue for our clients. Contact us to learn more at firstname.lastname@example.org
Up through NSA cleared. Contact us at email@example.com
For companies looking to streamline systems, better enable their human capital, expand ROI, buy small companies with niche capabilities that enhance overall strategy, or sell of divisions that will enable focusing on new directions. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rapid Acquisition: Full spectrum.
We start with finding the funding first, then tailoring the solution within those constraints/enablers to offer the full turn-key solution. Let us move your product/service in both CONUS and International arenas...email@example.com